What's new

Taseer funeral prayer leader forced to flee from Pakistan

it is because the West is very mean ..they don't give unconditional-Visas to everybody in Pakistan except the sellouts here...They try to keep our pplz under their control thats how the locals respondz by kicking out the sellouts from the country.....its so simple....Yes! if the West be nice to our pplz and let our ppl go freely into the West then offcoarse our pplz will be good with them...everywhere is "Tit for Tat".....Alhamdolillah!..........:)
note that in 60's and 70's everybody was able to go freely into the West and pplz used to admire the West whereas right now the reverse is true........:what:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So,basically all the chest thumping anti west emotional outburst is because of not getting Visa..:rofl::rofl:

this man was PPP member he must have left country to go out and chill and enjoy himself specially now after amir liquat fiasco i feel he must be thinking that better to go party outside the country!

The sad thing is 80%+ Pakistanis would prolly approve his killing and i think around 90% were happy of Taseer's death.

it is because the West is very mean ..they don't give unconditional-Visas to everybody in Pakistan except the sellouts here...They try to keep our pplz under their control thats how the locals respondz by kicking out the sellouts from the country.....its so simple....Yes! if the West be nice to our pplz and let our ppl go freely into the West then offcoarse our pplz will be good with them...everywhere is "Tit for Tat".....Alhamdolillah!..........:)
note that in 60's and 70's everybody was able to go freely into the West and pplz used to admire the West whereas right now the reverse is true........:what:

you pisses me off when you say Alhamdolillah after every meaningless post.

First rule is never dare insult our PROPHET SAW or support those who insult our PROPHET SAW or otherwise Muslims will not remain silent

First rule is never dare insult our PROPHET SAW or support those who insult our PROPHET SAW or otherwise Muslims will not remain silent

Amazing!

Just one question, please.

Would Prophet Muhammad kill anyone who insulted him?

If yes, then yours is not at all a religion of peace as you so often call it.

If no, then you are simply being a religious bigot.

Which one is it?

Amazing!

Just one question, please.

Would Prophet Muhammad kill anyone who insulted him?

If yes, then yours is not at all a religion of peace as you so often call it.

If no, then you are simply being a religious bigot.

Which one is it?
Mr Peace doesn't mean you become a coward Islam is for peace only for those want peace but any one who will attack Islam or Muslms will have no peace in this life Islam says who want peace give him peace and who want war give him war and teach him a lesson of Life Islam is about honor and dignity and that is why Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the world and people were killed in the time of HAZRAT MUHAMAMD SAW because they insulted the PROPHET SAW and it is one of the biggest sin:sniper:

Mr Peace doesn't mean you become a coward Islam is for peace only for those want peace but any one who will attack Islam or Muslms will have no peace in this life Islam says who want peace give him peace and who want war give him war and teach him a lesson of Life Islam is about honor and dignity and that is why Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the world and people were killed in the time of HAZRAT MUHAMAMD SAW because they insulted the PROPHET SAW and it is one of the biggest sin:sniper:

You did not answer my question.

Would Prophet Muhammad kill someone or want someone killed who insulted him?

read the above post again those who were killed were killed on the orders of HAZARAT MUHAMMAD SAW

I can read, write and understand English probably far better than you will ever be able to. Not once in your previous post did you say that those who were killed, were killed on the orders of Prophet Muhammad or by himself.

All you said was that those killed, were killed in the TIME of Prophet Muhamad. That's it.

Anyways, I, personally, am pretty sure that what you are saying is absolutely wrong and rubbish.

However, if you still maintain your stand, I will have to question your right to call Islam a religion of peace when it clearly is not.

A religion which condones the killing of people merely because they insulted its prophet, cannot be called a religion of peace at all. Period.

I can read, write and understand English probably far better than you will ever be able to. Not once in your previous post did you say that those who were killed, were killed on the orders of Prophet Muhammad or by himself.

All you said was that those killed, were killed in the TIME of Prophet Muhamad. That's it.

Anyways, I, personally, am pretty sure that what you are saying is absolutely wrong and rubbish.

However, if you still maintain your stand, I will have to question your right to call Islam a religion of peace when it clearly is not.

A religion which condones the killing of people merely because they insulted its prophet, cannot be called a religion of peace at all. Period.
Mr RPOPHET is SENT FROM GOD and I have already told you in Islam peace is only for those who wants peace who wants war and trouble we will give them war and that is common sense and that is why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world

Mr RPOPHET is SENT FROM GOD and I have already told you in Islam peace is only for those who wants peace who wants war and trouble we will give them war and that is common sense and that is why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world

You still fail to answer my question.

Anyways war is never fought against an individual.

Still, if someone can be killed merely for criticising/insulting Islam or the Prophet, then Islam cannot be called a religion of peace.

Condoning such a practice would make Islam a cult rather than a religion at best far from a religion of peace.

Back
Top Bottom