What's new

Tata Group to Invest $8.3 Billion in India

really??it is to protect the small business india did not allow 100% fdi in india like the americans did which is why all those protests like occupy wall mart..its the same reason they've laid many conditions inorder to establish any fdi in the country which promotes the small business..as far as tatas are concerned if at all tatas do monopoly then there wouldnt be many other companies like mahindra,maruti besides foreign companies in automoblie sector..tatas are involved in many products from common salt to communications..if at all they do monopoly we wouldnt have found so many other brands..besides their business is not all in india they do business in 80 countries with more than 100 companies..so thers littile harm for small industries at home..not to mentions about 4,50,000 jobs they provide and still increasing every year...also the foreign exchanges they get in to the country by their business abroad...

well obviously TATA group must have bought companies to have the wide range of products!! so basically they are a monopoly.

a monopoly thats getting bigger every year. not good.

feels bad for other small car companies in india..

their business is being ruined by this monopoly TATA..

has indian gov implemented any law to prevent this?

tatas donot monopolise..

2dtovr.jpg

Lets not talk about Pakistan. Stick to the topic.

In a way TATA is a monopoly. Looks at the recent purchases of Land Rover and some other cars from American companies
tata is far from a monopoly in any of the market it operates.

well obviously TATA group must have bought companies to have the wide range of products!! so basically they are a monopoly.

:lol::lol::lol:

one can only laugh on your comments.

If you want to debate then do it sensible cause all your posts in this thread not make any sense at all. :cheesy:

if tatas are buying a company theyre saving it..aernt they??if they buy any other company it doesnt means that the company was doomed just because of them..as i said we have many brands for many products..and they are known for their quality..recently they have even launched water packets..i dont want to buy sum unknown water packet just inorder to feed them thats a risk for me..obviously i'd buy tata's and what can govt can do abt it??teh companies reputation has to be maintained by the company not by the govt.its for the company to prove its reliability and quality..i just gave u an example..

Lets not talk about Pakistan. Stick to the topic.

In a way TATA is a monopoly. Looks at the recent purchases of Land Rover and some other cars from American companies

land rover was bought by them because they cudnt run the company and tatas saved it.isnt it a good thing??.it did not get ddomed because of tatas..its because of their inability

in #32 i gave u a list of 14 companies with tatas at 4th if tata is monopolising u should have seen only TATA.HERES MORE
http://www.knowindia.net/auto.html

feels bad for other small car companies in india..

their business is being ruined by this monopoly TATA..

has indian gov implemented any law to prevent this?

Monopoly? What monopoly? For the past 2 decades TATA's market share has decreased on a fronts be it passenger or commerical vehicles. In this time the number of manufacturers present in the Indian market has gone through the roof every single global brand you can think of are present in India today. By no measure does TATA operate in a monopoly in the Indian market today.

The trend is clear year on year TATA's market share is decreasing as other domestic competitors and outside entrants gain ground.

learn the definition of Monopoly first then debate

tatas donot monopolise..

2dtovr.jpg

good to see that three out of top five companies are domestic :tup:

Tata needs to acquire foreign defense firms, as a significant part of the future revenue will come from that segment. At a $5-6 billion valuation, SAAB defense must be a piece of cake for Tata to acquire.

Okay but is there any law preventing companies from being to powerful in India?

yes there is its called Monopolies n Restrictive Trade Policies Act
n stop worrying about so called exploitation of Indian economy n try focusing to fix ur own economy....:police:

oh...God keep ur advice to urself only when don't know a damn about the company ur talking about....:suicide:
India is a $2 trillion economy so definitely ur r apt to see big enterprises like TATA, Relience,etc.etc.
but what u not able to see here is that most big enterprises in India r MNCs n the earn a significant portion of their earnings from abroad too....

i can explain further also it ain't any worth explaining to u anything bcoz u r here just to troll n nothing else n we all know that...:)

I dont know how but he got a notion that TATA in India have a monopoly in automobile sector. Let me clarify
There are many segments in Automobile sectors:-
1. Consumer segment [ Hatchbacks, sedans, luxury]:- In all three segments there are many more competitors to TATA than you can imagine. In hatchback and sedan segment there are Suzuki, Hyundai, Mahindra, volkswagen, BMW, Audi, Skoda etc. As you can see not a monoply, not by a long shot.

2. Commercial vehicles:- [Trucks, Buses] In that bussiness to there is stiff competition between L&T, Mahindra, Tata, Volvo etc.
Its a neck to neck competition.
Now everybody knows that anywhere in the world this sort of competition is far from being a Monopoly.
Hope you understand.

Crazy troll with his little knowledge doesn't know the big picture. Eww..TATA = Nano, so he thinks.

Troll should give search engines some work and read up a bit about hhe new SUV Safari Storme and Aria (costlier than Toyota products in the MPV segment).

Plus we have other great brands here building nice vehicles, Mahindra's XUV500 cannot be forgotten.

Tata cars are really cheap inexpensive stuff..

Riding down a freeway or near a 18 wheeler I would not feel safe in those 3 inch aluminum doors
Tata offers some of the cheapest and then the expensive cars at the same time . What matters is ki which one u can afford ? :drag:

Back
Top Bottom