What's new

Tata Motors to set up second light vehicles unit in Bangladesh

Listen Bangladeshis will do it soon as Bangladesh is also becoming an car manufacturing hub... n land rover is almost a bankrupt company... n was not a profitable unit of Ford thats the reason Ford sold it... The Mitshubishi Pajero that Progoti is manufacturing will be expensive than Land Rover... but still 1/2 than its original price which is 1.2 cror... so its not about money only but also choice, requirement, need etc.

By the way how many indians buy land rover over other jeeps or pajero??

Why don't you do that first and then talk? Until you accomplish something, you're just another guy pumped up with false ego.

And you have no idea of India, just google India's car market to have it.

Drive a Honda or Rose, that's your prerogative. But shed off that victim mentality and stop behaving as if Tata is deceiving you when they goddamn investing in your country and making jobs while they are at it.

More laughable is the argument that Tata going to hamper the 'Brand Bangladesh' when there's no 'Brand Bangladesh' to begin with at all.

When you got the term deceiving here.. the main issue is quality... thats the thing I said they should take care of while manufacturing cars...

Read my earlier posts... I said it very clearly in recent years there could be brand.... for example just look at western marine the ship building company.... did any 1 heard about it 1 years back let alone 2 years... but it is gradually becoming or in its way to become a world class ship building company....

sami6108 said:
hub... n land rover is almost a bankrupt company... n was not a profitable unit of Ford thats the reason Ford sold it...

:rofl:

Land Rover was a bankrupt company, now it's raking in huge profits

read :

Jaguar, Land Rover drive Tata Motors profit surge

btw, that's the reason Daewoo sold it's truk manufacturing biz (now its insanely profitable) and now SSanyong is being bought by Mahindra too :smitten:

The Mitshubishi Pajero that Progoti is manufacturing will be expensive than Land Rover.

It's a Mithubishi Pajero not Progoti Pajero

Her's TATA new vehicle (land rover acquisition helped :agree:)
Tata-Aria.jpg

:smitten:

A classic case of "sympathy you can get jealousy you have to earn " :lol:

Look dude ur now really pissing me off & thats not coz ur a bdeshi..
TaTa owns jaguar & land rover but thats for rich european countries...
cozz they get sold more in europe...if bangladesh was as rich as europe then TATA might have sold u jaguar...since there are very less buyers for jaguar in bangaldesh they sell it in europe... & we cant sell jaguar technology to u at the price of nano...& are the TATAS or maruti dealers catching the hold off & beating the hell out of pedestrians or are they black mailing bd people about some $ex scandle they did to buy a tata car or maruti car...hope u understood..
i cant spoon feed u more then this...

Guess theres no use talking against a Parrot(insert whatever suits you) even not so long ago there was this Indonesian prince who bought Lamborghini but does that make 'em the producer country? We aren't acting like any Europeans or whateva nor do we ever claim we are rich and we don't blame others being poor either. Its just that no one buys crappy cars here, rather if its necessary they buy reconditioned japanese cars thats it. If they can't well theres always the rickshaw!

:rofl:

Land Rover was a bankrupt company, now it's raking in huge profits

read :

Jaguar, Land Rover drive Tata Motors profit surge

btw, that's the reason Daewoo sold it's truk manufacturing biz (now its insanely profitable) and now SSanyong is being bought by Mahindra too :smitten:

It's a Mithubishi Pajero not Progoti Pajero

Her's TATA new vehicle (land rover acquisition helped :agree:)
Tata-Aria.jpg

:smitten:

A classic case of "sympathy you can get jealousy you have to earn " :lol:

If it now profitable then it is good for TATA but it was almost bankrupt when I last heard about it...

N the second picture is the classic example why TATA bought land rover.. to get the know how.... and to do reverse engineering... that I mentioned earlier...

N when I said that it will be progoti pajero..??? It will be manufactured by progoti...

Guess theres no use talking against a Parrot(insert whatever suits you) even not so long ago there was this Indonesian prince who bought Lamborghini but does that make 'em the producer country? We aren't acting like any Europeans or whateva nor do we ever claim we are rich and we don't blame others being poor either. Its just that no one buys crappy cars here, rather if its necessary they buy reconditioned japanese cars thats it. If they can't well theres always the rickshaw!

So Uncle ji who forced that its necessary to buy Indian car ?????

And BTW best of luck for rickshaw

sami6108 said:
If it now profitable then it is good for TATA but it was almost bankrupt when I last heard about it...

N the second picture is the classic example why TATA bought land rover.. to get the know how.... and to do reverse engineering... that I mentioned earlier...

Not reverse engineering but complete transfer of tech. Plus access to a world wide retailer network

That's how its done in the Industry, like Lenovo bought IBM's bankrupt PC making company. Sure they re-branded it, but inherited a huge dealership network.

Why don't you do that first and then talk? Until you accomplish something, you're just another guy pumped up with false ego.

And you have no idea of India, just google India's car market to have it.

This is not about Indian car market... I just asked what is the status of Land Rover in india compare with other jeeps... this is as simple as this as you were asking bd people to buy land rover...

N there is nothing about ego here... we are 100% certain about having car brand thats why we are talking about it... now our 1st goal to become a heavy manufacturing hub and to take as many business as possible from india and china utilizing all the advantages we have over them.. then get the know how and while doing this building a knowledge based economy by 2030 ... then it will be wise to have a big brand..

But for cars I think it will happen much earlier than that...

N when I said that it will be progoti pajero..??? It will be manufactured by progoti...
Look who is calling TATA reverse engineer...:rofl:
Maybe u should check out ur another Big neighbor car industry to know wat is reverse engineering and Design cloning

Not reverse engineering but complete transfer of tech. Plus access to a world wide retailer network

That's how its done in the Industry, like Lenovo bought IBM's bankrupt PC making company. Sure they re-branded it, but inherited a huge dealership network.

same thing... china was famous for it and now india is following the same line...

They do not have to re engineer Land rover because they own the company and have all the technology associated with it.

BTW, does it matter as long as it looks good, works fine and is cheaper? As I said before, not everyone in BD can afford German and Italian cars. And not everyone in BD is stupid and filled with false pride to opt for auto rickshaws instead of Indian cars.

So Uncle ji who forced that its necessary to buy Indian car ?????

And BTW best of luck for rickshaw

Now no 1 buy after seeing the horrific condition of the maruti... but at the time of maruti they did not have any prior knowledge or experience on maruti...

Just see the dhaka road youtube videos that I posted and see whether you can see any Indian made cars other then the maruti taxi cabs..

same thing... china was famous for it and now india is following the same line...

China did it in a different way. They setup JVs with global automobile manufacturers and went ahead with the technology transfers and adaptations for their automobile industry.

But it is different in case of TATA, they now OWN all technology and expertise of JLR.

sami6108 said:

eh?

You mean reverse engineering? That's done by China. (It's actually a good (but illegal) practice, you get tech free :yahoo:)

In this case TATA has bought the damn company. It has rights to all its tech

Back
Top Bottom