What's new

Tata Motors to set up second light vehicles unit in Bangladesh

. Its just that no one buys crappy cars here, rather if its necessary they buy reconditioned japanese cars thats it. If they can't well theres always the rickshaw!
Ok its ur country, ur money , ur wish ....u dont like a tata car dont buys...if u feel happpy in traveling in bajaj autorickshaw what can we do ...ur only using an another indian made product...feel free even salman khan likes it....

Last edited:
sami6108 said:
Now no 1 buy after seeing the horrific condition of the maruti... but at the time of maruti they did not have any prior knowledge or experience on maruti...

Just see the dhaka road youtube videos that I posted and see whether you can see any Indian made cars other then the maruti taxi cabs..

I hate getting personal, but....dude are you a moron ?

Maruti-Suzuki is not an Indian company. It's Suzuki, the cars are Suzuki

It's a Japanese company (CEO Mr. Shinzo Nakanishi)

eh?

You mean reverse engineering? That's done by China. (It's actually a good (but illegal) practice, you get tech free :yahoo:)

In this case TATA has bought the damn company. It has rights to all its tech

If I can recall correctly ... there was some agreement that TATA will not shift the manufacturing base to India ...so Land Rovers technology should also be included there... that TATA can not implement it on any TATA's product...

Any way,,, saying it again getting the know how was the main reason to buy that company..

If I can recall correctly ... there was some agreement that TATA will not shift the manufacturing base to India ...so Land Rovers technology should also be included there... that TATA can not implement it on any TATA's product...

Any way,,, saying it again getting the know how was the main reason to buy that company..
Are u any CIA agent or TATA's grandson...
How can u tell the reason why TATA took over Landrover and jaguar..
Being Anti-India will not take u anywhere..
See wat happened to those being Anti-Indians from 1960's

sami6108 said:

That would defeat the purpose of buying it right? TATA used engines from Land Rover (manufactured in India) in it's Aria
Tata-Aria.jpg

Know how+ Huge dealership network. Also manufacturing in India cuts down the cost, hence the company is now profitable.

unfortunately that doesn make all the Japanese cars bad. We are talking 'bout a particular brand here who makes not so descent cars. Which is a fact for now.

I hate getting personal, but....dude are you a moron ?

Maruti-Suzuki is not an Indian company. It's Suzuki, the cars are Suzuki

It's a Japanese company (CEO Mr. Shinzo Nakanishi)

Thats basically an Indian company and head quarter in Delhi India... and it is indian made... n the big issue is regradless of the car brand and origin... quality is the main issue... no 1 would like to see their car has been fallen apart in 2 to 3 years.... thats the reason I said earlier next time people will think twice before buying an indian made car as picture of the taxi cab will come in to their mind....

Tata is planning to build a nano plant in bangladesh .... lets see how much it will succeed...

Are u any CIA agent or TATA's grandson...
How can u tell the reason why TATA took over Landrover and jaguar..
Being Anti-India will not take u anywhere..
See wat happened to those being Anti-Indians from 1960's

Just look what your fellow indian said about the deal...

Know how+ Huge dealership network. Also manufacturing in India cuts down the cost, hence the company is now profitable.

i am going to mark this thread and will return after a few years with data of how many nanos have been sold in BD

800px-2june_2007_569.jpg

Mahindra Scorpio Jeep in service with the Italy's CNSAS.

Tata_Safari_II_front_-_PSM_2009.jpg

A Tata Safari on display in Poznan, Poland.

The TATA Deal requires that the Jaguar and Land Rover Manufacturing and R & D facility will remain in the UK for 5 years since the takeover, after which TATA motors can shift base (Man ufacturing and R & D)of these two brands to India ...I know this because my Brother is a Mechanical Engineer in TATA Motors Pune and not because i am recalling some imaginary news.

Also TATA motors is working on some specific techs that were included in Land Rover on a future SUV.

Surrender2me said:
Sorry tata aria doesn't use land rover engines..
It uses 2.2 L vvt DiCOR I4..
Developed for TATA Safari Dicor..
U r wrong
Check this out..

:oops:

Saw the links, TATA used Land-Rover to improve fit and finish of the car :cheers:

But those engines must be good, after all the British military use lots of land rovers. TATA's gonna make a killing on the defense market now ;)

Thats basically an Indian company and head quarter in Delhi India... and it is indian made... n the big issue is regradless of the car brand and origin.

Yep us poor Indians using the "Indian made" stuff while you guys strut around in your Mercs/Audis/BMWs

Let me repeat, no one gives a crap. TATA is using Bangladesh to assemble because of concession to EU. Thats it. End of story :wave:

TATA motors are doing exceptionally well...Every country needs well manages corporate giants like TATA...Unfortunately Pakistan has none like them.

No wonder anytime soon...most of India's GDP will be earned by TATA..
British Petroleum's earnings pays for every Pensioner's pension money in UK.
Nokia earns more than half of the foreign revenue for the whole of Finland...Soon TATA will do something similar.

Back
Top Bottom