What's new

Tata Motors to set up second light vehicles unit in Bangladesh

:oops:

Saw the links, TATA used Land-Rover to improve fit and finish of the car :cheers:

But those engines must be good, after all the British military use lots of land rovers. TATA's gonna make a killing on the defense market now ;)

Yep us poor Indians using the "Indian made" stuff while you guys strut around in your Mercs/Audis/BMWs

Let me repeat, no one gives a crap. TATA is using Bangladesh to assemble because of concession to EU. Thats it. End of story :wave:

I was shocked to see that TATA aria uses land rover engines..
But it's wrong,TATA aria uses Dicor engine developed by TATA for TATA safari..
Tata just sent a unit of Tata Aria to JLR to refine the Fit and Finish and make sure it meets the european standards..
that TATA...Style..
SO please don't ever tell anybody that TATA aria uses land rover engines...it's completely wrong

TATA motors are doing exceptionally well...Every country needs well manages corporate giants like TATA...Unfortunately Pakistan has none like them.

No wonder anytime soon...most of India's GDP will be earned by TATA..
British Petroleum's earnings pays for every Pensioner's pension money in UK.
Nokia earns more than half of the foreign revenue for the whole of Finland...Soon TATA will do something similar.

sorry to dissapoint u brother but where wud Ambanis, Mittals, Mallyas go.... :P .......they are similar to Tatas in their own field..... :azn:

it wud be a hell of a fight between these guyz......ultimately good for us.......frankly, Tatas wont get a cakewalk even in their own country......:flame:

800px-2june_2007_569.jpg

Mahindra Scorpio Jeep in service with the Italy's CNSAS.

Tata_Safari_II_front_-_PSM_2009.jpg

A Tata Safari on display in Poznan, Poland.
come on man TATA and Mahindra are all over Europe..
They like it and sales are increasing

Only bangladeshi don't like em,coz they are above the standards of europeans...
Tata's cars has passed every european test,but it will fail in bangladesh crash tests...
Bangladesh only likes BMW,MErc,toyota,etc..
They even don't like Jaguar,because it is very low standard..
Reason:-becoz its owned by TATA,an indian company:hitwall:

Last edited:
TATA motors are doing exceptionally well...Every country needs well manages corporate giants like TATA...Unfortunately Pakistan has none like them.

No wonder anytime soon...most of India's GDP will be earned by TATA..
British Petroleum's earnings pays for every Pensioner's pension money in UK.
Nokia earns more than half of the foreign revenue for the whole of Finland...Soon TATA will do something similar.

Well I am pleasantly surprised by your reply...Your account got hacked?

Just Kidding :pdf::pdf:

Sami wat would u say about this,its TATA Nano Europa..
It has passed European crash test and is in european markets..
will this car pass bangladesh crash test and will bangladesh people like its design..?

tata-nano-europa.jpg

sorry to dissapoint u brother but where wud Ambanis, Mittals, Mallyas go.... :P .......they are similar to Tatas in their own field..... :azn:

it wud be a hell of a fight between these guyz......ultimately good for us.......frankly, Tatas wont get a cakewalk even in their own country......:flame:

Listen .... I told clearly couple of time and saying another time.. if the TATA product is good in terms of quality then every 1 will buy that.... but obviously black taxi cab played a damaging role for indian made car...

We do not have any ego for indian made product... if so then in the 1st case bangladeshis will not buy indian black cabs and will not import auto rickshaws... auto rickshaws are relatively worked better here... so I did not said anything about that...

N listen bangladesh is one of the N11 countries... believe it or not.. bangladesh, pakistan and nigeria are the 3 sleeping giants in the world if you look at their population and their future growing prospect...

India is ahed of bangladesh by 15 to 20 years... and the reason is obvious...bangladesh suffered the most during colonial time.. then during pakistan... n liberation war... n this country was started with only 14 dollar reserve and there were virtually all the infrastructure was destroyed...

But since then if you compare the development of bangladesh with india and pakistan bangladesh did really well compare to them which is reflected in the UN report... now bangladesh should close this gap as early as possible..

N by the way... what will be the gdp of israel by 2050 and other surrounding countries... any comparison.....???

Listen .... I told clearly couple of time and saying another time.. if the TATA product is good in terms of quality then every 1 will buy that.... but obviously black taxi cab played a damaging role for indian made car...
OK dada... don't buy an Indian car ever ok. This agreement was related to TATA setting up a manufacturing base for exports. If you want to oppose that please feel free to do so. At the end of the day, the market will decide what they want.

We do not have any ego for indian made product... if so then in the 1st case bangladeshis will not buy indian black cabs and will not import auto rickshaws... auto rickshaws are relatively worked better here... so I did not said anything about that...
Ego is evident no matter how hard you try to hide.

But since then if you compare the development of bangladesh with india and pakistan bangladesh did really well compare to them which is reflected in the UN report... now bangladesh should close this gap as early as possible..
Close this gap by opposing any positive moves to setup manufacturing or construction of infrastructure by any Indian company willing to invest. Good luck :tup:

OK dada... don't buy an Indian car ever ok. This agreement was related to TATA setting up a manufacturing base for exports. If you want to oppose that please feel free to do so. At the end of the day, the market will decide what they want.

Ego is evident no matter how hard you try to hide.

Close this gap by opposing any positive moves to setup manufacturing or construction of infrastructure by any Indian company willing to invest. Good luck :tup:

Did you read any comment of me or not??? If so then tell me from where you got the point people were opposing this...whether TATA can sell or not its up to them and Nitol which will have 40% share in it...

We are talking about quality here...so far...read before posting..

Bangladeshi people those who are posting here has no ego but bhartis those who are posting has big ego and a mentality to show we are superior and all others are ****... n many of them come here for trolling and flamming... look at the nair sahab's comment..

Bangladeshi people those who are posting here has no ego but bhartis those who are posting has big ego and a mentality to show we are superior and all others are ****... n many of them come here for trolling and flamming... look at the nair sahab's comment..
We indians never had & never will have any ego with bd...cozz u are our brothers:smitten:...but when ur in a pakistani forum & start calling us bhartis well not keep quite:angry:...first start calling us indians or bharatiyas not bhartis...u respect us we respect u & that will be a deal...ill never troll in any of ur posts i assure u if u take my point into consideration:agree:no more bharati cr@p...

amazed :woot:to see a jute producing & jute exporting nation talking about Quality & technology....

Did I say anything wrong? Your TATA Indica is horrible as like Maruti Suzuki. Even a blind can understand that.

Nair saab said:
We indians never had & never will have any ego with bd...cozz u are our brothers...but when ur in a pakistani forum & start calling us bhartis well not keep quite...first start calling us indians or bharatiyas not bhartis...u respect us we respect u & that will be a deal...ill never troll in any of ur posts i assure u if u take my point into considerationno more bharati cr@p...

Ahh Nair jee you don't see the irony here. Do you know "Bharati" is an Urdu word? The forced imposition of Urdu was one of the reasons for the creation of Bangladesh.

As one Indian member said:
"It's the voice of their former master calling" :smitten:

So don't get angry, but laugh at their ignorance (and the irony of the situation)

Ahh Nair jee you don't see the irony here. Do you know "Bharati" is an Urdu word? The forced imposition of Urdu was one of the reasons for the creation of Bangladesh.

As one Indian member said:
"It's the voice of their former master calling" :smitten:

So don't get angry, but laugh at their ignorance (and the irony of the situation)

This is not former master calling but terming you with the name you liked most...:)

If former master calling is the issue it is your former muslim masters who termed you as hindus and you are still keeping the name given to you by your muslim masters...

Hindu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The word Hindu is the Persian name of the Indus River (Sanskrit Sindhu) in the northwestern part of the Indian subcontinent.[3] The Persian term was further loaned into Arabic as al-Hind referring to the land of the people who live across river Indus, and into Greek as Indos, whence ultimately English India.

Ohh by the way ... you also gave a name to your country which was termed by your former english masters.... instead of keeping the original name Hindustan...

Last edited:
sami6108 said:
This is not former master calling but terming you with the name you liked most...

If former master calling is the issue it is your former muslim masters who termed you as hindus and you are still keeping the name given to you by your muslim masters...

:eek: I did'nt know that we were ruled by Persians, You've outdone your former masters in the Islamic brotherhood angle.

However even the brotherhood won't bring weight to your argument :agree:

India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The name India is derived from Indus, which is derived from the Old Persian word Hindu, from Sanskrit सिन्धु Sindhu

It's a pity the the Glorious Sassanid empire of Persia was wiped out and Old Persian was Arabized, no matter we provided refugee to the Zoroastrians fleeing persecution. :smitten:

Last edited:
:eek: I did'nt know that we were ruled by Persians, You've outdone your former masters in the Islamic brotherhood angle.

However even the brotherhood won't bring weight to your argument :agree:

India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[/U]

It's a pity the the Glorious Sassanid empire of Persia was wiped out and Old Persian was Arabized, no matter we provided refugee to the Zoroastrians fleeing persecution. :smitten:

are you so dumb or you are pretending it to be...

It is the persian and turks who established rule in India... I guess you did not forget Mohammad Ghowri a persian who 1st wiped prthvi raj chauhan out then employed him as a servant of him in ajmir for 1 year...

This is the muslim who termed Indians as hindu.... n the british who name it India... If you can keep these name then where is your problem to keep a name given to you by the pakistanis???

by the way persian were never arabaised ... they were always persian.... but azeri or turk made up 25% of the population in iran...n persian 51%

are you so dumb or you are pretending it to be...

It is the persian and turks who established rule in India... I guess you did not forget Mohammad Ghowri a persian who 1st wiped prthvi raj chauhan out then employed him as a servant of him in ajmir for 1 year...

This is the muslim who termed Indians as hindu.... n the british who name it India... If you can keep these name then where is your problem to keep a name given to you by the pakistanis???

by the way persian were never arabaised ... they were always persian.... but azeri or turk made up 25% of the population in iran...n persian 51%

muslim who termed Indians as hindu

The world Hindu is older then Islam. IOriginated from the Indus river, which was called Sindhu by Indians. Persians couldn't pronounce it correctly and it evolved into "Hindu" then later Hindustan, Hind, Al-Hind, etc.

It is the persian and turks who established rule in India

India or Hindustan is bigger then Northern or North west India buddy. Parts of India. When that was happening in the north the Cholas had territory in South East Asia.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom