What's new

Tata Steel team visits GPH Ispat plant in Sitakunda

We should really ban Tata and Ashok Leyland products in Bangladesh as they supply missile and other products to their armed forces. Which could easily be used against us in case there is a conflict.

With that logic you should ban Boeing and Airbus planes too

Dada - shotto kotha bol-lay karo karo gaye lege jai. Jemon apnar lagsey.

Amra ki export kori - ar otar kodor konkhaney, oshob amra ki Indian der jigesh korbo?

Apnader desheo amader high grade apparel jai, boutique e khoj nia dekhen. Obossho apnader deshey bhalo jinisher kodor nai - shobai shosta'r maal khojay.

Textile er byabsha apnara korley khoob prestigious, ar amra korley ekebarey goo er shomotullo.

World's longest beach ar CXB jerokom, apnader kono beach town otar dharey kacchey nai. Amra afsos kori amader CXB Thailand er resort er moto keno hoina, ar apnara ki chinta koren apnarai janen. Puri'r obostha dekhey bomi kora chhara onno chinta mathai ashena....

CXB-te jeshob hotel aasey ogulir quality 7 star na hotey parey, tobey apnader Puri'r thekey light years better - eta bola jai. CXB'r hotel e mela Bangladeshi tourist jai - kintu Indian temon ekta chokhey porena. Oishob hotel kanjoos der jonno na.

Bangladesh electricity generation and infrastructure is in no worse situation than Sanghiland. Bangladesh's total installed electricity generation capacity (including captive power) is 25,700 MW. It was 15,351 megawatts (MW) as of January 2017[2] and 20,000 megawatts in 2018.[3] . In a few years generation capacity is going to exceed 35,000 MWe which will far exceed demand.

New power generation plants are routinely going online almost every couple of months. Just this week, 2300 MWe was added to the grid in Chittagong (Banshkhali Supercritical coal generation plant). Next month, 2nd unit of 1200 MWe Payra will be joined to the grid. Rooppur Nuclear Plant will come online in Q2 2024. We hear of 100 MW and 60 MW units being joined to the grid every week. Renewable energy plants like Solar and Wind are set up all the time. Eventually all factory roofs will be solar, generating 50% or more of their own needs.

Bangladesh is a global leader in LEEDS compliant factories, world's top seven LEEDS compliant factories exist in Bangladesh.

Rampal in the Sundarbans will hopefully come online in 2023. Knowing that BHEL is involved, there is no guarantee. These gadhas change schedules every year.

With Russian, Korean, Chinese projects everything proceeds on schedule.

The only problem is - when we award powerplant building to Indian contractors. They are the world's champion lazy foot-draggers on any project and projects have all kinds of issues to boot. Indian groveling and begging is working and we're stuck with a few power projects for right now. Amader minister-der eteo shikkha hoina.

And there's more projects being awarded to garbage Indian infra contractors like L&T for rail infra. Bunch of lazy idiots.

For BD broad gauge railways we are the expert. No one in the world can beat us including China and USA. Ask me why.
BD railways have to hire many retired Indian railways expert to bring things in order. I know at least a dozen still doing consultancy.

For BD broad gauge railways we are the expert. No one in the world can beat us including China and USA. Ask me why.
BD railways have to hire many retired Indian railways expert to bring things in order. I know at least a dozen still doing consultancy.
What kind of cow cola have you been drinking?

Ei "Expert-giri" koirai to Khulna-Mongla Rail project 10 bosor baraisen are project cost double korsen....

Faltu Chapabazi.

L&T Project cost doubled and ETA doubled to ten more years.

Bangladesh can afford better expert now - shosta expert dia luv nai.

We can hire Indonesian or Chinese expert next time.

What kind of cow cola have you been drinking?

Shudh, dharmic flavor, from Sanatani approved "Kala Gai".

We should really ban Tata and Ashok Leyland products in Bangladesh as they supply missile and other products to their armed forces. Which could easily be used against us in case there is a conflict.

Tata came at the invitation of the Quantum Furnace supplier. I think they are from Austria?
Lol Imaginary Indian threat to Bangladesh is quite funny.

By the way, who will replace Indian automotive companies if BD bans TATA and AL?

Not trying to be condescending but if India ever decided to attack BD (Never going to happen), Indian Central Reserve Police Force should be enough.

Bangladesh already produces 1/5th of india's total value-added manufacturing output, despite being ~8.5x smaller in size. Matching production output shouldn't be the goal anyways....since societies with large populations/size will naturally produce more in aggregate production....which hardly translate into much. For example, Malaysia alone humiliates india in high-tech exports despite being 4300% smaller in size :lol:

View attachment 892815

Bangladeshis should focus on moving up the value-chain when it comes to manufacturing capabilities and develop specialized competitive advantages in high-value sectors of the world economy.

Lol manufacturing is to services what farming is to manufacturing.

Indian manufacturing was never meant for export, India's main export is services rather than finished products.

Dada - mela kotha likhsen. I made my points already.

Ekhon isabgol khaiya ghuman giya. You need isabgol.

Just putting your Indian puffery and superiority-mongers in their place.

They should realize what fourth world country they live in.

That's all.

Is the fourth world country same as a least developed country or something else?

I have seen a lot of ridiculous, ignorant rants made by Bangladeshis on Twitter, but this one takes the cake.

The so called cutting edge quantum EAF is just an electric arc furnace ya dummy. It's not based on quantum mechanics or something as you think it might. :lol:

It's advantage is that you can process scrap steel of varying specifications- useful for steel recycling, yes but it's not some magical device for "better quality steel" as you would make it seem.

In India most of our steel is produced via the BF route.

I understand that making grades like AISI 1030 is a huge deal for a proto industrial nation like Banglades, but we have been manufacturing more advanced steel for a long time. Please do check the grades offered by the likes of Tata or JSW.

As for quality, this is from your only two wheeler OEM "runner".

Can't match the specifications of two wheeler manufacturers, wants to compare with India, lol.

BTW your cutting- edge company had a revenue of $110 million in 2019. Tata Steel spend 1/3rd of that (231 crore) in R&D alone in FY 2021.

Heck, we were producing Maraging steel for our strategic programs back in the 80s when you all were trying to figure out how to tie bamboo sticks together. So get a grip.

Also, India manufactures Electric Arc Furnaces, so I guess we must be hyper-cutting edge. :lol:

Do it yourself then, I see you are now steel technology power after producing some rebars in an EAF furnace.

They are not Bangladeshi companies, to be incapable of developing anything. Don't project your technologically backward state onto us.

Products developed at Pune are on South Korean roads right now & this nincompoop thinks Indian OEMs can't develop anything on their own.

Pic-2-1024x370.jpg

I no longer have the time or inclination to engage in useless debate with some andhi-gully bhakt that boasts about some fringe industrial product made in their fourth world country signifying their industrial status. A street-$hitter Sanghi is what they are, boasting about super-duper some special steel doesn't mean jack. I have ignored you because I don't want to engage with your bakwaas. This is what your industrial scenario looks like (99.999% of it). Child labor, malnourished workers dirty and in tatters usually. Way lower paid than they should be. Everyone knows this, I'm sure you know this too, but like all Sanghi liars and sacks of $hit, you think we don't.

That whole line of commercial truck designs were designed in Korea BEFORE Tata acquired Daewoo's Truck division. Daewoo was having tough times and Tata did not have modern truck designs (LCVs, MCVs and HCVs) which meant a windfall for Tata. It was NOT DESIGNED BY TATA or DESIGNED in INDIA. Only uneducated Gadha Ullu bhakts talk out of their rear ends like this. Even the logo is similar to Daewoo. Google it to see what Daewoo's trucks looked like and what Tata's trucks look like, they are identical. India having original designs for anything my foot. Designs at best come from Italy or other better countries. Even Tatas buses are/were designed in Spain.

1668110399074.png
1668110412033.png

1668103273041.png
1668103357080.png

1668103328303.png

Accidents like this aren't oddities in India, they are weekly occurrences, I can post dozens like these.

Maharashtra: 13 dead, 72 injured in blast at chemical factory​

Initial reports suggested that a leakage in a chemical-filled barrel could have led to the explosion of a boiler around 9.45 am at Rumit Chemisynth Pvt Ltd, a specialty chemical and intermediate manufacturing plant, located at Subhash Nagar in Shirpur taluka of Dhule district​

By: Express News Service
Mumbai | Updated: September 1, 2019 5:27:05 pm

maharashtra-fire.jpg
At the site of the explosion in Dhule on Saturday. PTI
At least 13 people were killed and 72 others injured in an explosion at a chemical factory in Maharashtra’s Dhule district on Saturday, police said. Many of the victims, police said, were family members of the factory workers residing in temporary shelters abutting the compound wall of the company.
Initial reports suggested that a leakage in a chemical-filled barrel could have led to the explosion of a boiler around 9.45 am at Rumit Chemisynth Pvt Ltd, a specialty chemical and intermediate manufacturing plant, located at Subhash Nagar in Shirpur taluka of Dhule district, around 400 km north of Mumbai.

Last edited:
Sanghiland is the fourth world country since their GDP per capita nominal is lower than ours.
You seem obsessed with RSS. Comparing Bangladesh to India is like comparing Canada to USA. Canada may be better at SOME socio economic parameters but standards of living are comparable. You Bangladeshis will never understand strength in numbers.

Lol GDP per capita PPP? (Which is a much better measure to compare which takes relative cost of living and exchange rates into account, ask any economist)

Besides GDP per capita nominal WAS marginally better last year. Once BDT starts depreciating due tot he current financial crisis, you economy in dollar terms will actually shrink. (Again that's why nominal numbers shouldn't be used when comparing economies)

Ohh by the way, the state where my family's from has GDP per capita (Nominal) almost twice of Bangladesh's if you want to look at that way. Because Bangladesh is insignificant on a glabal stage and no bigger than an average Indian state.

No you shameless triggered troll, you don't want to engage with me because you know very well that you'll get owned. Like the last time you claimed you'll take motorcycle exports from us. :lol:

World's second largest steel industry which supplies many different grades of steel to many sectors such as automotive are just "fringe", says the idiot who boasted about $22-million-revenue motorcycle manufacturer. :rofl: @Black Tornado

Is your cranium filled with mud from your wretched swamp or something? Can't expect better from an idiot who posts pics of a waste dump as "industrial scenario".

Everyone knows where you stand in terms of industrial capability ya dummy. You are a proto-industrial country that cannot manufacture most basic engineering products but can stitch some underwear (all thanks to the generosity of the white man) . Boasting about "quantum furnace" as if it's quantum computing wouldn't change anything. :lol:

Anyway here's your world's fourth least-livable fifth world shithile of Dhaka. :lol:

Little wonder why your population jump over fences to work in India, lol.

cfh-201808141215.jpg

dhaka_infograph.jpg

Here is an advice for you, Kanglu boy. Do not go around lecturing others while holding the record the biggest industrial disaster of recent times.

Idiots who cannot engineer a decent multi- storey building are bad- mouthing Indian capabilities in engineering, lol.

Another dumb take from a known troll, but cannot expect anything better from the population of a country with no automotive industry. "Even the logos look similar" lol, Tata's logo is from 1998. :lol:

The Prima was developed by Tata Motors Global under their "Global Truck" program & was launched a full year earlier in India in 2008, compared to their Daewoo subsidiary. Tata acquired Daewoo in 2004 & the Prima wasn't an existing product from their product line.

The Tata Daewoo truck platform launched in South Korea in the article I posted named "Cen" is a development of Tata India's very own Ultra series, which has been on sale in India for the better part of a decade. It's been reported by Autocar, that has far more credibility than an idiot from 350,000- motorcycle- sales- per- year swamp.

As for Tata's R&D capabilities they file three times as much patents an year compared to your wretched swamp, with a population of 165 million.

https://www.tatamotors.com/press/ta...25-patents-in-fy22-secures-56-grants-in-fy22/

Compare that to this, glorious 40 patent applications. :lol:

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/IP.PAT.RESD

And idiots from this unindustrialized nation wants to comment on Indian industry, lol.

I guess this more than anything will prove Tata's capabilities. Do try finding a Daewoo equivalent.

Combat-Support-12x12-04.jpg

What about a field artillery tractor powered by our own 8 litre, 380 hp engine? This time from Ashok Leyland.

images

Please try manufacturing a decent e autorickshaw before commenting on stuff you have little idea about.
0-shutterstock_549569125.jpg
garbage-759.jpg

What a beautiful streets of Indians cities LOL

https://www.explore.com/travel/15-dirtiest-cities-world-0/slide-11
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mumbai...-cities-of-india/amp_articleshow/77669650.cms

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/del...al-for-2nd-straight-year-report-2836028/amp/1

63 indians cities are top polluted in the world :rofl: :rofl:

LoL Supa Powa India

if Hasina buys Sukhoi tomorrow, then it can be inferred that BD is doing a favor to Russia.
i wonder whether the rickshaws in dhaka and elsewhere are made in BD or the latter is doing some "favor" to another country.

Why are you still begging for responses here? Walaiqum Tafaat.

Last edited:
Indian Muslims have had to “evolve” in order to survive.

They no longer have Muslim characteristics.

Many have even stopped eating beef out of fear.
It's like Muslims living in western countries, after generations of being exposed to the majority liberal-secular culture with underlying anti-Islamic beliefs, they eventually become that or an admixture of it.

The same will/is happening to Indian Muslims but with a more Hindu Pajeet touch.

Back
Top Bottom