What's new

Tattoo is seen on the back of a dead TTP terrorist.

Islam does not allow depiction of any type of figure. So even if he is a Taliban, he might not have such a professionally done tattoo.

Doesnt look that profesional to me.

A few points, the color, a good tatto with profesional inks is going to be a crisp black a home made job done by your cell mate in prison is going to be blue. Skull tatto can be associated with killing or murder. Uzbek crim converts to Islam in prison and you have a dead guy with a tatto.

As for look its a Jew
Tattoos are forbidden in Judaism[35] based on the Torah (Leviticus 19:28): "You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves: I am the Lord." The prohibition is explained by contemporary rabbis as part of a general prohibition on body modification (with the obvious exception of ritual circumcision) that does not serve a medical purpose (such as to correct a deformity). Maimonides, a leading 12th century scholar of Jewish law and thought, explains the prohibition against tattoos as a Jewish response to paganism.

You use Google to find crap ? :woot:

BTW bad tattoo work. I can make better. :D

Anyone suggesting that this looks drawn rather than tattooed is delusional. It is a tattoo, and it looks bad because it is unfinished. The work done is pretty good and huge tattoos like these are done in sittings over courses of weeks and months. Depending on a persons finances. It isnt cheap. And good catch by Ranger on the origin.

Doesnt look that profesional to me.

A few points, the color, a good tatto with profesional inks is going to be a crisp black a home made job done by your cell mate in prison is going to be blue. Skull tatto can be associated with killing or murder. Uzbek crim converts to Islam in prison and you have a dead guy with a tatto.

As for look its a Jew

things that are allowed in zionism are forbidden in judaism, sometimes i wonder if israeli zionist state is indeed illegal state even on jew standards

He and other who got killed today were handlers not sucide bombers. Handlers in other words who run the "show" . They could not escape area after yesterday attack since area arround airport was close by police and agencies. ISI trapped these agents down who was hiding in a house taking a famile hostage. If there is any dout left who is real force behind TTP ??

300979_403934326350279_460723590_n.jpg

He and other who got killed today were handlers not sucide bombers. Handlers in other words who run the "show" . They could not escape area after yesterday attack since area arround airport was close by police and agencies. ISI trapped these agents down who was hiding in a house taking a famile hostage. If there is any dout left who is real force behind TTP ??

300979_403934326350279_460723590_n.jpg

480713-force-1355691568-978-640x480.jpg

PESHAWAR: Five Uzbek militants, who fled the deadly Taliban raid on Peshawar airport and took refuge in a nearby village, were killed as police backed by army commandos launched a raid early Sunday to clear an under-construction building where the militants were holed up.

Fierce firing broke out after police, acting on an intelligence report, stormed the building near the airport, with police and army commandos battling militants armed with automatic weapons, grenades and mortars.

Meanwhile, Taliban spokesman Ehsan said the target was not the airport but the PAF base. “Our target was fighter jets and helicopter gunships and soon we will target them again,” he told AFP by telephone from an undisclosed location.

Peshawar’s Capital City Police Officer Imtiaz Altaf said the terrorists were armed to the teeth. “They had suicide vests, rockets, grenades and automatic rifles,” he said, adding that police had arrested two suspects who were being interrogated.

Airport attack: Peshawar nightmare ends Sunday afternoon – The Express Tribune

From the looks of it seems like an incomplete tattoo of the skull and hand with the body missing. Professionally done, most probably eastern european. Cannot rule out russian. Nothing like that is and can be done in Pakistan.

I thought the same !

The pictures you've shown of this terrorists tattos and then a comparison to a similar tattoo compared with it that says US ARMY ...isn't accurate. I've said it times and times again. This has nothing to do with the US. Trust me, these guys weren't trained by the US. If the US really needed to 'attack' the base....it might've used other safer ways. The US gov't and the military doesn't just put its people in harms way. This type of a mission is a suicide mission, unless there was value like OBL or something at that level, critical for US's national security....such a mission won't be approved.

There are a TON of tattoo shops around Russia, the Central States, Eastern Europe and even in Turkey and in the UAE. Thinking everything happens due to US's influence is crazy. Specially when US is providing anti-terrorism training. So...the US is teaching you how to deal with and kill terrorists in Urban warfare.....then they are sending US Army's personal so you can actually use the training and kill US soldiers??? Common man, can someone please put an end to conspiracy theories here??? Pakistan SHOULD be using US intelligence as much as it can to detect these bad guys and hunt them down before they hit its installations, NOT imagining that every attack is sponsored by the US. Crazy thoughts!!! Things would work MUCH better for Pakistan if it enters into a confidence and trust based relationship where people of Pakistan actually would like to trust the Americans somewhat.

Few Observations here.

1: No one gets a tattoo that big, unless it really means something to them.
2: Tattoo, looks like some hard rock/depressive/Gothic symbol. @DaRk WaVe
3: Could represent, any occult persuasion/affiliation too.
4: Could be a new convert jehadi. [I have seen a few converts with full body tattoos not generalizing though.]
5: One, way to determine if he was a black ops operative related to some foreign Intel than the way of doing that is to check for circumcision.
6: DNA testing, will determine his origins & immigration record for his arrival.
7: He looks peaceful now, God bless the peacemakers!

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy has no looks whatsoever as the normal uzbek. How come he doesn't have epicanthic folds and totally white skin...

Friends looks like some "friendly" foreigners are spreading terrorism in Pakistan. Hell of a shitty ally we got.

@Armstrong @Aeronaut remember my old posts about Uzbeks, Tajiks & Chechens? All of Northern Afghanistan is infested with these people.

Only good Uzbeks and Chechens are the dead ones. You need to have first hand experience with them to truly appreciate the value of their existence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom