What's new

Tea To Become The National Drink Of India

Anyways, in the future will India force the Chinese people to pay royalty to India for drinking Tea since India has now declared that Tea is INDIA's NATIONAL DRINK ?????
Pakistan also have to pay the royalty :lol:

Anyways, in the future will India force the Chinese people to pay royalty to India for drinking Tea since India has now declared that Tea is INDIA's NATIONAL DRINK ?????

Just answer a simple question
Do you or ur country men pay royality for playing hockey since hockey is our national game?

We kashmiris drink two kinds of teas, and i am not sure of the english names. Both are in the form of unprocessed sun dried leaves.

Kehwa, is drunk black. The color of the brew is very similar to what Chinese drink. We sweeten it though, and put some spices like cardamom and cinammon. Awesome on colddd days!

Salty Tea (Noon Chai) Its pink in color (yes pink!) when brewed in milk. It goes so well with sweets or cakes.. you can drink it after a heavy meal too!

Kehwa is drunk all over Pakistan equally, and is seen as a natural remedy to flu and cough.

Noon chai has multiple names here like green tea, pink tea , Kashmiri etc

and here i thought it was whiskey :rofl:

@ topic
i guess i am one of those rare Indians who do not drink tea .:)

Interesting. Chinese were the first to discover Tea and drink it but now it became India's national Drink !!!

Also Taj Mahal is an Islamic architecture but yet India uses it as her own national icon.

how is the life in the former colony of great Satan? :coffee:

On topic > tea is really our national drink

We don't put sugar or milk in our tea. :cheesy:

Interestingly, the two places with the highest life expectancy on the planet (Hong Kong and Japan)... both drink a LOT of tea. Since tea is the drink with the most "Antioxidants".

if i am not wrong Japanese Adhyatma gives lot importance to tea

there is a ceremony where one cup of tea is shared between three persons, in japan

make vada pau national snack along with that!!:lol:

you will be suprised but it was Balasaheb Thakre who made vadapav popular in Mumbai :)

his sainiks opened hundreds of vadapav stalls in Mumbai and other cities

Ok........ here comes the first person to protest
Filter coffee should be the one.
search

and here i thought it was whiskey :rofl:

naah, that would be for Punjab :D

OT, having tasted various Indian teas and Chinese, there's a very subtle yet distinct difference in taste.
"I do drink Indian tea, mostly without milk aka black tea but with cardamom, cinnamon n ginger!"

But chinese tea is the $hit!! It kinda gets you a light buzz. I adore drinking Iron Buddha Tea (tit kwun yam) and oolong (wulong) cha, less than drinking its more like shots :D
And on a side note, I know these teas have high antioxidant content but they also increase blood level toxicity when drunk in large doses

All in all, I'd say Indian tea I drink as a leisurely drink, while chinese tea, is when I need the kick. except when you sit down and do shots of tea while bull$hitting with friends in the evening.

Pepsi cola lolypop......Chai on the top
Pepsi cola lolypop......Chai on the top

Aise moment mein Annu Malik ka aek gaana yaad aah raha hai
" Aek garam chai ki pyaali ho ......dik dik da
Koi usko pilane waali ho "

Back
Top Bottom