What's new

Teaching hatred or already learned at 12 ?

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

apart from one sane question by the young child, all else seem to be full of hatred towards Pakistan...

7:00 sec
in that question shushma did acknowledge that she received love while being in Pakistan, as the girl also experienced the same, yet very clearly pulled and directed the question again on Pakistani court saying its their politicians that teach hatred not Indians...!! (nice pollution lady):tdown:

come on, we see what you teach to your young ones!!:tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

apart from one sane question by the young child, all else seem to be full of hatred towards Pakistan...

7:00 sec
in that question shushma did acknowledge that she received love while being in Pakistan, as the girl also experienced the same, yet very clearly pulled and directed the question again on Pakistani court saying its their politicians that teach hatred not Indians...!! (nice pollution lady):tdown:

come on, we see what you teach to your young ones!!:tdown:
I think you should check the date and time of the program to know why so many questions were asked about pakistan to the minister. You would expect that go go up at every terror attack which is linked to pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should check the date and time of the program to know why so many questions were asked about pakistan to the minister. You would expect that go go up at every terror attack which is linked to pakistan.

I dont expect to have a change of hearts of these kids anytime soon... what they have been fed is clear...

none of the question were time specified or event specified, there were general queries, with hatred hatred and just hatred !:tdown:

Oh puhleez.

its not that Pakistani children are taught to love India and Indians. The Youtube is full of 10 year old Pak children spitting snake venom against infidel Indians and kafir Hindus.

Atleast we have a reason to hate.

I dont expect to have a change of hearts of these kids anytime soon... what they have been fed is clear...

none of the question were time specified or event specified, there were general queries, with hatred hatred and just hatred !:tdown:

and they always talk about Pakistani kids being brain-washed :laugh:

some of these twats are not even teenagers yet...

Oh puhleez.

its not that Pakistani children are taught to love India and Indians. The Youtube is full of 10 year old Pak children spitting snake venom against infidel Indians and kafir Hindus.

and Pakistanis don't???

Oh puhleez!

p.s.

@ 4:04

''a country of a 100 billion will never be scared of Pakistan'' :rofl:

epic Fail

Oh puhleez.

Oh jeez, us innocent Indians..

Puss-In-Boots-Movie-Poster.jpg

The amount of trash talk your countrymen dish out far outweighs the nutjobs we have.

OOHH so i understand indians member mently on PDF, they are brainwash since they were born :confused:

What do they teach kids-

If you are referring to school textbooks, then zilch. Pakistan is barely even mentioned. If fact modern post WW-II history is barely touched upon.

What they glean off their friends, family, books, magazines etc.( irrespective of what is true, i.e. don't lose your temper)

1. Partition and the slaughtering of Hindus
2. Four wars instigated by Pakistan
3. Terrorist attacks traced back to Pakistan interspersed with anecdotes like how Vajpayee tried the way of peace and was soundly rebuffed by Kargil.

On the other hand they almost NEVER hear anything positive about Pakistan. But they are twelve year olds. What do you expect from them?

they should focus on things that non-brainwashed normal 12year old focus on....they are too young, too naiive and quite frankly -- seemingly too dumb to understand the politics of the region

The guest Ms Swaraj was I&B minister during the period 2000 to 2003. If you remember, India had kandahar hijack not too long a go, and there was attack on parliament in 2001.
You should remember the war hysteria in India during that time, and the BJP govt did a U turn and asked Musharraf to come to agra.
That infuriarated and confused many.

The BJP govt did a very skill full job of managing public mood.

About Indian politicians election campaign, communal conflict, local issues, even onion price plays far bigger role than pakistan.

Indians dont teach young indians kids hatred for Pakistan- :no:-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

their hatred is genetic- :oops:-