What's new

Teenager shouts 'Allahu Akbar' as he tries to grab Olympic flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is his ethnicity ? :coffee:
hate.jpg

If anybody has seen the movie "Children of men".. it has a stark reference to the future of Muslims in Britan.
Radicalised and isolated..

It's funny how a stupid Muslim kid pull a harmless prank and the Keyboard warriors are foaming at the mouth.
While a white American kills 14 people, but no one seems to associate that with anything else.

Like Oscar's poster says.
Hate is taught, and the lemmings here have been so brainwashed that to them a harmless prank by a kid is a bigger threat to society then the random murder of 14 people.

A big cheer for Ms. Anna Skora, who defended the Olympic flame and herself while under attack!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

LOL
Have you really fallen so low that now you are trolling kids?
Can't say I'm surprised.
I just hope you don't start trolling elementary kids after this.

If anybody has seen the movie "Children of men".. it has a stark reference to the future of Muslims in Britan.
Radicalised and isolated..
I don't think the situation will worsen upto that extent.....

I don't think the situation will worsen upto that extent.....

Probably not..
But there is likely to be a certain extent of radicaliztion among certain "ethnicities"...which may invite serious repercussions on them including forceful deportation or strict visa rules.

Must have promised his gf . Idiot ended up making a fool of himself .
Btw this is called guts , but foolish attempt .

Probably not..
But there is likely to be a certain extent of radicaliztion among certain "ethnicities"...which may invite serious repercussions on them including forceful deportation or strict visa rules.
It all comes down to adaptability and compromise upto certain extent on both sides. If certain country doesn't allow certain norms of a religion, don't reside their but if you have to you may have to oblige to the rules the majority thinks.

I know its outright discrimination, but when security of a person's family is concerned and there is paranoia and stereotyping all around, no one will care of other person's religion or ethnicity.

When survival is concerned, people become animals upto an extent, generally. History is full of examples. In return, the other person has to become one to counter them. They become ready to forget rules and norms just to live another day.

Why take case of UK, a person shot a law official in Pakistan and people showered flowers on him. That's the attitude, the pre-conceived and prejudiced mindset that turns a society to take laws in their own hands. Reason, they thought it was necessary to do so. Same is happening in India too.

Why do you think naxalites have taken arms? They know when CRPF comes to their village, they are their to shoot coz they have to, to suppress the rebellion. But it has become a common notion in those villages that these security forces will kill them, hence they have taken arms against them, TO SURVIVE. A VICIOUS CIRCLE.

If our generation doesn't pass the idea of humanity, respect to other religion, rationality and adaptability, we may witness worst days in our old age.

Its upto this generation to act not to witness from back seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom