What's new

Tejas FOC fighter takes to the skies with loads of upgraded features

Good to see our friendly neighbour appreciating the emergence of first self made fighter jet in the subcontinent.
BTW JF 17 is as much a Pakistan made fighter as Sukhoi 30 MKI is Indian.
Kuch mehnat karo Pakistaniyo aur Subcontinent ka naam karo. Kabtak foreign countries mein khud ko Indians batate phiroge :coffee:
We only do that when we do something that'll make indians look bad...like we'll pee on the road & say "sorry but we're indians" while wobbling our heads or check out someone else's wife & say "sorry but we're indians" while wobbling our heads or drive slow in the fast lane & say "sorry but we're from india" while wobbling our heads or pay for $150 worth of groceries with pennies at a checkout with a long line behind us & say that "sorry but we are from india" while wobbling our heads or not tip the waiter in a restaurant while writing on the tip line "sorry, no tip for you because we are indians" with a wobbly head emoji, etc, the list goes on & on & on! ;)

How's the tea? fantashtik? :enjoy:

Last edited:
Yes, thanks to him certainly, but he designed the aircraft, not build it for us, nor did he transfer any western tech secrets. It still takes a lot of effort to actually build stuff. Setting up factories to manufacture components, R&D to create technologies that one doesn't possess. AMCA exists on paper with plenty of fancy features to beat F35, problem is actually making it. :lol:
yEAH YEAH EVERY THING INDIA HAVE OR GOING TO HAVE IS OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE AND KILL USS ENTERPRISE IN A STAR TRACK MOVIE WITH PHOTON TORPEDO:lol::rofl:;):p::enjoy:

yEAH YEAH EVERY THING INDIA HAVE OR GOING TO HAVE IS OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE AND KILL USS ENTERPRISE IN A STAR TRACK MOVIE WITH PHOTON TORPEDO:lol::rofl:;):p::enjoy:

:lol: You clearly lack comprehension. I was saying that anything can be designed on paper, but the hard part is actually building it. Will translate to urdu next time, you might understand.

:lol: You clearly lack comprehension. I was saying that anything can be designed on paper, but the hard part is actually building it. Will translate to urdu next time, you might understand.
AMCA will not able to beat F-35 your former countrymen here on PDF which currently banned now, always claims that RAFALE is better than F-22 without knowing how much classified system used by F-22, so based on his claims that RAFALE CAN EASILY DETECT/TRACK AND DESTROY J-20:lol::lol:;):p::enjoy:

I was looking at AMCA and I could not help notice how each revision of design looked more and more like China's J-31. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I was looking at AMCA and I could not help notice how each revision of design looked more and more like China's J-31. Correct me if I'm wrong.
J-31 is more 2 engine version of F-35 but as for AMCA is currently more resemble to KFX/IFX version 2 or TFX than J-31

Our enemy who are likely to face Tejas will say this. They stand no chance.
:lol: Surya, you are cute.
Here is a sincere advice. Make things better with Pakistan and China, and you don't have to invest in these goodies.

:lol: Surya, you are cute.
Here is a sincere advice. Make things better with Pakistan and China, and you don't have to invest in these goodies.

We have tried a lot but they have (pakistan in particular) such an animosity against India that they want to harm India at their own cost. We do not think that there is any friendly solution because all such attempts in past has ended in back stabbing. So we are now working on alternate solution.

We have tried a lot but they have (pakistan in particular) such an animosity against India that they want to harm India at their own cost. We do not think that there is any friendly solution because all such attempts in past has ended in back stabbing. So we are now working on alternate solution.
We were neutral once, but then India did 1971, then 1984. After that, we became what we are.
But anyway, whatever.

where this mofo came from @GumNaam ?

So after worsen the M2K, you called it an ecosystem.:enjoy:

Don't burn man.

there are lots of differences in M2K and Tejas, they are not even in same category. Please elaborate.

All legacy series of fighter jets made by USA/UK/Russia were made by single country like f104/hunter/javilan/su15 and also early teen series (4th gen jets) also made by single countries like f14/f16/f15/f18/su-27 etc etc, and don't troll yourself further and do RESEARCH before you post

Toll myself ?, okay after WW2 and Nato alliance all US fighters used British ejection seats (martin Baker). Engine components and tracking systems were developed or used from Britain or France in f series fighters.
Russian - They also used on board computer systems and engine systems partially from europe and ukrain (i agree ukrain was at that time part of soviat union and british ecjection seats as well).
If you try to see a little further only top secret projects like SR71,f 117, B2 are only planes with over 95% of in house development and still certian hydraulics and sybsystems are either imported or TOT as developing all systems costs alot and delays the project. gripen and typhoon and even jf 17 are beautiful examples of how some boght technologies can bear into cheap and quick results.

Sorry, JF 17 is designed by Soviet, and it was purchased by Chinese then developed and tested by china in China.... However, I agreed that Pakistan inputs were involved during the development being a primary customer... It's more like Su30 MKI for Indian (custom version)... basically, Both are OEM products .... Even if 100% being made in India/Pakistan or you can called it a assembling only.

Unlike Hal Tejas - It was designed, developed and tested by India.... Few parts are imported but most of fighter planes around the worlds are being made with imported parts except Russia, France and EU (Even chinese does Import the engines)

WHERE is the evidence and facts for your claims? Your comments regarding the JF-17 is as retarded as indian claims of having killed exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and shooting down an F-16.........:lol:

Fact is the tejas program even after nearly 40 years, is a colossal failure. IF it wasn't then india wouldn't be spending billions buying Russian and Western fighter jets.......:azn:

Saying anything against on Jf 17 means invite yourself to ban in PDF.

If you ask me plain forward answer. Then, I know the history and how pakistan was also tring to make the aircraft with help from US and others, based on a older generation fighter (Upgrade version) then later China get involved and soviet designed fighter met the PAK requirements.

However, Pakistan was not having any infrastructure to develop such kind of aircraft so therefore, it was developed in China and yes, as I said that Pakistan was involved from the begin because it was being develop for PAF and so many inputs were required from PAF also it was a time for Pakistan to learn " How to make a plane".

But, all basic and infrastructure were provided by China including start from scratch to fully development... Now afterwards successfully testing done in China then technology transferred to Pakistan to make the aircraft.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for ignores but I count this is a OEM product the same as Su 30 MKI....

If I talk about infrastructure then it starts from Planning to design...... designing a aircraft itself a major achievement and a basic needs........ If you can't, means you will always need to depends on others... And will always buy a OEM products..

I will give credit to any country if they will design, develop and test the aircraft in in-house. Country can import the parts because all parts might will not be possible to make during the aircraft developments.

US, UK, France and Russia are on different level because they can make everything in-house. Even I wanted to include china but due to engine, I am not including. This is my simple and basic point of view.....

You are talking as if india invented fighter jet technology and is making 5th generation fighter jets 100% indigenously....... :lol:......1.4 billion indians have NEVER EVER invented ANY advanced technologies and sciences in the ENTIRE history of mankind.......... :lol:

Great news... Tejas is deadly.... 40 already under making at HAL and 83 new ones will take nos to 123.... yup deadly force...

Great news... Tejas is deadly.... 40 already under making at HAL and 83 new ones will take nos to 123.... yup deadly force...

images.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom