What's new

Tejas induction only by mid-2014

You are wrong buddy PAKFA will be built in Russia and All changes like France, Israeli and Indian inputs will be tested and manufactured in India only

JUST LIKE SU-30 Is license Built in INIDA?

Yeah IAF delaying it coz Stats of LCA is not up to the mark which only means, Kids who usually boasts about LCA stats is actually not what it is.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Everything designed and tested in Russia. Still FGFA is a JV?

ours "joint venture" is diffrent from "joint failure"

failure is attained only one time .....but they attained 17 times.....
what a achievement...........

IF FGFA is Indian version of PAKFA, manfactured in INDIA with their own requirements and when JF-17 which is Pak-China JV manufactured in Pakistan according to Pak requirments. Indians got burn and start asking WHAT's Pakistani in it. ALA!

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

:lol::lol: At least we are making it 100% in India from Engine to Radar can you say same for your J JF17

What a idiotic statement :D...... knock down Kits of SU-30 came from Russia. Avionics came from israel and france. Weapons came from Israel and Russia. Yeah you are making 100 percent effort to bring together different pieces of Puzzle :D

IF FGFA is Indian version of PAKFA, manfactured in INDIA with their own requirements and when JF-17 which is Pak-China JV manufactured in Pakistan according to Pak requirments. Indians got burn and start asking WHAT's Pakistani in it. ALA!

But develop in China even after China reject that plane for their airforce

yet......zimbabwe,sri lanka and iran rejected "joint failure-17"

just bagging avionics from france.........france is not giving............what a shame

if ur plane is that much superior than why baging avionics from france.........lol

You have a idiotic behaviour. Go check JF-17 Threads. There is A place Called KAMRA in Pakistan. Where thee is 2-3 Factories working day and night building JF-17

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

yet......zimbabwe,sri lanka and iran rejected "joint failure-17"

just bagging avionics from france.........france is not giving............what a shame

if ur plane is that much superior than why baging avionics from france.........lol

I smell so much desperation. Burn baby Burn. A fail aircraft making international tours..... And you are still burning :D

no, it was't.......
joint falure-17 is manufactured on SUN under supervision of ALLIENS FROM JUPITOR.....

EVEN ALLIENS.........ADMIRE JOINT FAILURE-17

What a idiotic statement :D...... knock down Kits of SU-30 came from Russia. Avionics came from israel and france. Weapons came from Israel and Russia. Yeah you are making 100 percent effort to bring together different pieces of Puzzle :D

we are not talking about JF17 but about MKIs lot of thread about it running in this forum that India is manufacturing full MKI within India

You have a idiotic behaviour. Go check JF-17 Threads. There is A place Called KAMRA in Pakistan. Where thee is 2-3 Factories working day and night building JF-17

Idiot behavior ?? I think you showing your self idiot

I am talking about development and you about license built

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

I smell so much desperation. Burn baby Burn. A fail aircraft making international tours..... And you are still burning :D

no,matter what i always carry CO2 cylinders for burning matures like u.....

Idiot behavior ?? I think you showing your self idiot

I am talking about development and you about license built

SO how much FGFA is INDIAN aircraft? I mean designed and tested and even engines are made by russians. everthing is russian. India will just put some western and Israeli avionics in it. Besides What FGFA will have indian in it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom