What's new

Tejas Mk2 MRCA’s R & D Effort Gathers Pace

Take my advice first complete teja arjun and agni block 1 then try block 2.

How could you post 540 posts.....

Ohhhhh...in these way!!!!!!!!!!

Any advice you want to give us???? Please go on.....

Ghoster,,,Thanx...

I had seen these pics....What i wanted was if anyone can describe the pic background...ie: what is happening at that particular moment of manufacturing in that pic or like a description along with the pic..

What is the motive behind this.. i mean what are you trying to achieve it.. In reality your requirement is really difficult or nearly impossible.. Every picture will give some 100 probable answers...

What is the motive behind this.. i mean what are you trying to achieve it.. In reality your requirement is really difficult or nearly impossible.. Every picture will give some 100 probable answers...

yaar king...theres no other motive than to gain some knowledge....
i saw the pics at those website but didnt knew what the pic was describing or what is happening in that pic like what manufacturing of part or testing of part or what is the manufacturing process taking place..
Its just that such pics of car manufacturing are seen on national geogrophic or discovery and then only we know what manufacturing process is taking palce...just some thing like that where i could get some knowledge..

He is just asking for a simple answer you know it give it if you dont no need to jump at him

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom