What's new

tell me some reliable handguns

EasyRider

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear friends;
I want to buy a 9mm pistol, give me reviews about CF-98, is it good to purchase? I can afford 25000-35000.
If there are some other handguns in this range do let me know please.
Secondly, CF-98 is chines made gun, Is it reliable not to misfire when needed? actually i am bit conscious i lost my father 20 years before, his gun misfired/jammed and he got shot.
I saw a list of guns available in this range, but name some specific handgun which is lite weight, well gripped, easy to use, guaranteed to fire.
well friends can i get a reliable handgun for home defense in this range? some people told me for CF-98, i saw some copies of Bretta in this range too.
Lastly, someone told me Original bretta/Glock are about 200-250k but copies are available in 30k, it is said CF-98 is used by Chinese police, THE CF-98 AVAILABLE IN PAK FOR 30-35K, IS IT ORIGINAL OR COPY?
Do give me your kind advise.

Easy rider check this one.

Akdal Ghost TR-01
I believe it costs up to 25000 rupees..
AKDAL® Arms

Sprint keep those comments to yourself look up what he asked for try it on yourself.

Simple dude,
pick one, load, aim at yourself and fire: If you are dead: that's the gun you are looking for
Adios...

Its simple dude , keep posting useless comments and you would'nt be posting with us any longer:suicide2:

here is the link with all the info you can just go thought the official website
AKDAL® Arms
Technical Specifications
Caliber 9x19 mm
Magazine Capacity 15 Rounds
Barrel Length (+- 0,2) 113 mm
Barrel Life 25000
Muzzle Velocity (+-10) 350 m/sn
Length (+-) 190 mm
Height (+-0,2) 135 mm
Width(+-0,2) 30 mm
Weight (empty) (+-10) 750 gr
Operation Semi Auto- Single Action-Short Recoil System
Sight Radius 160 mm
Sights Fixed, Open Type (adjustable sight is also available)
Rifling 6 Grooves
Safety System Trigger safety, Firing pin safety, Decocking indicator,Chamber indicator
Platings Black-Satin-Fume-S.Chrome-M.Chrome
Picatinni Rail Picatinn

Easy rider, CF98 is the best option in the price range that you have mentioned.

Go to youtube and in search give CF98 9mm, you will fine a few videos related to CF98.

Further join PakGuns.com - Home to Pakistan's Gun Enthusiasts , a very good forum where gun enthusiasts share their experiences and CF98 has quiet good amount of owners and praise for it.

I myself am an owner of CF98. Perfect option, its the official firearm of Chinese Army, Navy, Airforce, Police, Honk Kong Police, Macao Police and Bangladesh Army.

And i believe CF98 is currently the hottest and most sold gun in Pakistani market.

If any query, let me know.

Dear friends;
I want to buy a 9mm pistol, give me reviews about CF-98, is it good to purchase? I can afford 25000-35000.
If there are some other handguns in this range do let me know please.
Secondly, CF-98 is chines made gun, Is it reliable not to misfire when needed? actually i am bit conscious i lost my father 20 years before, his gun misfired/jammed and he got shot.
I saw a list of guns available in this range, but name some specific handgun which is lite weight, well gripped, easy to use, guaranteed to fire.
well friends can i get a reliable handgun for home defense in this range? some people told me for CF-98, i saw some copies of Bretta in this range too.
Lastly, someone told me Original bretta/Glock are about 200-250k but copies are available in 30k, it is said CF-98 is used by Chinese police, THE CF-98 AVAILABLE IN PAK FOR 30-35K, IS IT ORIGINAL OR COPY?
Do give me your kind advise.
So we have your main criteria:

- Guaranteed to fire. Or an extremely remote chance of a non-fire situation.

- Home defense.

Get a revolver. A revolver has far less moving parts than a semi. A revolver is nearly idiot proof, unless the idiot is drunk, and even then the drunken idiot can sooner operate a revolver than with a semi.

The only advantage a semi has over a revolver is capacity. A handgun is for close-in combat. The police and the military prefers the higher capacity semi over the revolver is because they are NOT in a home defense situation but need a higher capacity close-in combat weapon. In a home defense scenario, if you cannot drop an intruder with six rounds, .22 or .38 or .44 Magnum or .45, because you miss or he is armored or he is totally whacked out on hallucinogenics, you will not have the chance to fire off the seventh round. My G/F is not a firearms enthusiast but understand the need for a firearm in a home defense situation so a .38 cal revolver, long a staple weapon for US police departments for decades, serves her needs just fine.

Easy rider, CF98 is the best option in the price range that you have mentioned.

Go to youtube and in search give CF98 9mm, you will fine a few videos related to CF98.

Further join PakGuns.com - Home to Pakistan's Gun Enthusiasts , a very good forum where gun enthusiasts share their experiences and CF98 has quiet good amount of owners and praise for it.

I myself am an owner of CF98. Perfect option, its the official firearm of Chinese Army, Navy, Airforce, Police, Honk Kong Police, Macao Police and Bangladesh Army.

And i believe CF98 is currently the hottest and most sold gun in Pakistani market.

If any query, let me know.

Taimi bro, can u plz mention Cf-98 specification Here?

Back
Top Bottom