What's new

Tell you a true China (2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xaqua-Thanks for your balanced email. The truth is I have a lot of respect for Chinese people and have many Chinese friends - but I do not like the present Communist Government there.

The Chinese who come fresh from China - are a subdued lot and not having being exposed to politics & free oponions, are still scared to share any opinions on Chinese politics.

Some Folung Gong members who have escaped China are quite vocal in their opposition to the Chinese Government's treatment of their practitioners and are bitter about their experiences there.

i would just like to ask why everytime Wang posts something about China, he puts the Pakistan flag?? is China doing anything to make pakistan like China...is China doing half as much trade with Pakistan as with India???I have just visited China(Shanghai and Beijing), i havent seen any love towards the Pakistani people there...i have many many Indians there doing trafe being welcomed like brothers by the Chinese...even after i told i was Pakistan, most of them didnt even know what Pakistan was...whereas they knew India?? they are jsut interested in money nothing else, Pakistan may be a good friend..but to put the pakistani flag when trying to snub India using Chinese cities is not justified and i feel strongly about it.

Furthermore, therer were talks about China crushing India, believe me its not going to happen, China doea a conisderable amount of trade with India and is increasing it, so it isnt going to "crush" India just to make Pakistan happy.Furthermore India and China are comfortably seperated by the Himalayas so the chances of a war are very slim even with todays technology..no one is going to war..and besides talking about infrastructure, i think infrastructure goes beyond just J-10'S and LCA's..

Regards,
Himeed

I have heard this from many people.
The Chinese govt feels very close to Pakistan, however the common man on the street still likes India there.
However, its the communists in charge and this means nothing in real terms.

China still has many problem to face up, now i want to show up that chinese government is good, but some officers are bad. communist party is take the strict measure to control them to serve people well. it needs time. it is a long way to go. go back to the ancient time in china, we get too many lessons. we will never go the way of invading.
下面是我想对中国人要说的:以后不要总是发一些中国好的图片,应该发一些中国不好的图片,这样才能发人深省,而且不会引起外国人的反感,特别是印度人.

I have heard this from many people.
The Chinese govt feels very close to Pakistan, however the common man on the street still likes India there.
However, its the communists in charge and this means nothing in real terms.

Why do the common people like India more? Is this because it came out of another Indian, himeed? :P

Touche! :lol:
Most members missed the fact that Himeed pretended to be a Pakistani and got banned here.
What a loser! :rofl:

i am sorry to say that what you have told is not ture.
you can say that we Chinese hates Japanese Government and many Japanese people.but to India(Government or your People) ,actually we have no deep impression.so we show warm to Indians not because they are Indians but because they are foreigners(no matter they are Indians Americans or even Japanese)Personally speaking when i was in Junior,in 2003,about 200 Indian high school students came to our university to study Chinese Medicine.unfortunately,they gave me the impression of rudeness campared with Korean,Americans and even Nepali in our campus,and they seemed less interesting in communication with other cultural group.when the first sieester was over,80% of them failed in the final exam.maybe i should know more Indians to modify my judgement,but it was my only personal impression of Indians.
As to Pakistan,to be honest,it's really a strange country to many Chinese,and so far,i haven't got any personal impression of Pakistani,but I'd be happy to know your country of "star and moon".I am from Wuhan,the biggest city in Central China,and i'd like to make friends with all members in this forum specially Pakistani.

Touche! :lol:
Most members missed the fact that Himeed pretended to be a Pakistani and got banned here.
What a loser! :rofl:

Cant believe how low these Indians can go to spread Propaganda; good thing he got banned :D

As to Pakistan,to be honest,it's really a strange country to many Chinese,and so far,i haven't got any personal impression of Pakistani,but I'd be happy to know your country of "star and moon".I am from Wuhan,the biggest city in Central China,and i'd like to make friends with all members in this forum specially Pakistani.

Dude i highly respect ur feelings and impression, its good to have u here among us, we pakistani's too always consider china as best friend indeed Pakistan was the 1st country to recognise China. Even the people here love chinese and consider them as their brothers. No one can do any harm to our friendship.:flag: :yahoo: :ChinaFlag:

You get bad people everywhere, but every one is not the same, there are some very good people from india as well, not just from india from every part of world. You just have to recognise them, thats it.:angel:

Bye the way tell us more about china and its culture........:agree:

i am sorry to say that what you have told is not ture.
you can say that we Chinese hates Japanese Government and many Japanese people.but to India(Government or your People) ,actually we have no deep impression.so we show warm to Indians not because they are Indians but because they are foreigners(no matter they are Indians Americans or even Japanese)Personally speaking when i was in Junior,in 2003,about 200 Indian high school students came to our university to study Chinese Medicine.unfortunately,they gave me the impression of rudeness campared with Korean,Americans and even Nepali in our campus,and they seemed less interesting in communication with other cultural group.when the first sieester was over,80% of them failed in the final exam.maybe i should know more Indians to modify my judgement,but it was my only personal impression of Indians.

Thank you for your sincere words Morind, shieh shieh ni!

I've been to a couple of Chinse cities including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzen, Guangzhou, Urumqui and a few more.
Its true that comon man has no clue about Chinese foreign policy but the business and the educated community was well aware of my countries dealings with you as the english media, spacially China Today often covers Pakistani news and big events.

I tried to use as many Cantonese and Mandarin expressions as I could remember, ate chinese food with chop sticks and always asked for the bill in chinese. The coutesy shown to me was above expectation!

:ChinaFlag: :flag:

Personally i haven't seen any Pakistani doing that, and i dont think they have time for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom