What's new

Tensions mount in Asia as China rises

Exactly right! :tup:

The West must think China and India are crazy, to throw away all our Economic growth just to get into a conflict with each other!

My friend..it is called "killing two birds with a stone"

Unlike West we weren't rich in the last centuary...now when we have done the hard work and are reaching there..they cant see it.

They want both China and India to fight while the West always remains the superior power of this world.

Look at the unity they have..in Afghanistan almost every western country is present even though they were not attacked.

I hope one day we will sort out our differences and Asia can become more powerful than west.

My friend..it is called "killing two birds with a stone"

Unlike West we weren't rich in the last centuary...now when we have done the hard work and are reaching there..they cant see it.

They want both China and India to fight while the West always remains the superior power of this world.

Look at the unity they have..in Afghanistan almost every western country is present even though they were not attacked.

I hope one day we will sort out our differences and Asia can become more powerful than west.

Worst nightmare of west

Pakistani hearted daring soldiers with Indian brain trained in Chinese martial arts. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom