What's new

Terra Incognita: Stop ‘saving’ Africa!

We are all going to die out one day anyway.:guns:
Sure, but we gotta preserve the one's with highest IQs. Sadly, you Arabs are not among these due to centuries of inbred culture that prevailed after emergence of Islam :-)

Imagine two middle-aged European adoptive parents not wanting to tell a Mongoloid, Black etc. child that they have been adopted.
Really? You don't think that child would find this rather odd that his brothers and sisters are all white but not him? :D

You're just angry that we are an inbred mutant, at least we created civilizations.
Yeah, in the past, even Sub-Saharans created civilizations. Some pest or genetic mutation might have turned this civilized gene off in them. I call this pest european colonization and its permanent side effects :(

Yes. They preserved our basal genetics, they can live without us but can we live without them?
LOL :D Sure we can live without them. The most evolved of human species are those with blue-eyes and blond hair. This mutation is only 6 thousand years old (about time we got first civilizations on earth). Its not surprising why people of this mutation are so rare in the world :D

@Norwegian

Then that leaves out all Muslims including Pakistanis.:lol:

Poor troll attempt or attempt of Scandinavian humor. I know it very well already.:lol:

The claim of blond and blue-eyed people being the wisest is a bunch of nonsense. The dumb evil Semites the Jews have proven this wrong many, many times and so many other peoples. Come on.

In fact there is saying about blonde women and from my experience this is a correct saying.:D The saying evolves around intelligence.

Long live the brown-eyed and brown/dark haired peoples! We rule the world and will rule it as we always have! No blond albino pig will stop us from continued world dominance. You said it yourself. It's a mutation that will eventually die out.

Sieg Heil, lol.

Sure we can as their ancestors are long extinct as well. Anyway all this ethnicity talk is rather silly from a scientific viewpoint as all of us humans are almost 100% identical genetic wise.
That's for those outside sub-saharan Africa, has nothing to do with ethnicity but genetics and genetically speaking they are the most genetically diverse and everyone else is inbred compared to them. They discovered millions of unknown genes from just one African.
Of course I hope that they will survive as well just like other endangered peoples, languages etc. Some of the most interesting languages have also died out not long ago.

For instance the unique Ubykh language belonging to the Northwestern Caucasian language family.
Sounds like you got your priorities a$$ backwards, really how is a language even remotely similar.

@Norwegian

Poor troll attempt or attempt of Scandinavian humor. I know it very well already.:lol:

The claim of blond and blue-eyed people being the wisest is a bunch of nonsense. The dumb evil Semites the Jews have proven this wrong many, many times and so many other peoples. Come on.

In fact there is saying about blonde women and from my experience this is a correct saying.:D The saying evolves around intelligence.

Long live the brown-eyed and brown/dark haired peoples! We rule the world and will rule it as we always have! No blond albino pig will stop us from continued world dominance. You said it yourself. It's a mutation that will eventually die out.

Sieg Heil, lol.

Black Hairs are destined to rule. The Chinese are proof alone! (jK LOL).
But Seriously the Sumerian I believed called the ancient Assyrian Semites black heads and they kicked everybody's *** in Mesopotamia and the Levant.

Sure do. No wonder why our collective Ummah of 1.6 billion people with all its vast natural resources is collectively incapable of producing Newtons, Einsteins of our age. They all belong to "evil" Jews, Westerners or East Asians now :D

Hehehe :D Btw, what do you do in Denmark? Running a brothel or harem of blondes to be exported back to Saudi Arabia for wealthy oil sheiks? :D

LOLZ. Read this:
New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor. Scientists have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6,000-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye color of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today.
Blue-eyed humans have a single, common ancestor -- ScienceDaily

(Coughing) It says scientists not clerics :D. I didn't say blondes or blue-eyed people are the one's with highest intelligence as its gotta to be Ashkenazi Jews. They too have historical roots back to Central Asia or Caucasia to be exact, where this blue-eyed and blond-gene was found to be mutated. (Khazar theory) :D

In fact there is saying about blonde women and from my experience this is a correct saying.:D
LOL. Blondes are generally stupid only in Scandinavia. They are found to be relatively very successful everywhere else in the world like Germany, UK, US, Australia, Canada etc. Who else do you see most commonly in media, fashion, entertainment industries but whites and blondes, despite them being only a fraction of total human race? :D

Eh, as a Chinese person I feel the need to comment here. Chinese people eat many different foods, to put it nicely. There's an old Chinese saying: "If it walks, flies, or swims with its back to the sky, it is edible." Or something like that. :cheesy:

So using one's culinary habits to indicate their level of advancement isn't necessarily true.
If it were, China wouldn't have sent its own taikonauts to space, wouldn't have anti-ship ballistic missiles and stealth fighters, and wouldn't be engaging in the largest naval expansion program on earth right now because we'd be too dumb.
Indeed not necessarily, but sometimes it's true. Lets say it's partly true. China would be an exception where it's not true.

They aren't the most evolved, they just adapted to there northern climate.
Of course they are most evolved as they are most recently evolved. Humans first adapted to harsh hot climates of Africa until moving to Asia and adopting its mild climate. Those fortunate or unfortunate enough to reach Europe met their recent cousins: Neandertals, and made sure they got extinct. Some say they even had children together, but its disputed how it could be possible as cats and lions cannot mate :)
Those who migrated to North and South America didn't live in harsh and cold climates as people of Central Asia and Europe, thus they didn't evolve like White Eurasians did :-)

That's for those outside sub-saharan Africa, has nothing to do with ethnicity but genetics and genetically speaking they are the most genetically diverse and everyone else is inbred compared to them. They discovered millions of unknown genes from just one African.

Sounds like you got your priorities a$$ backwards, really how is a language even remotely similar.

Which was those I was referring to. Genetics were once one of my many fields of interests so I do have a above average level of knowledge about this field.

The fact of the matter, which you somehow omitted or misunderstood, is that their ancestors (those of the San peoples etc.) are extinct as well.

Everyone on this planet is inbreed as we are all related.

No, I don't because I never said that languages were more important than peoples. I just said that with the extinction of peoples you also lose more than peoples. You lose languages, history, folklore etc.

Black Hairs are destined to rule. The Chinese are proof alone! (jK LOL).
But Seriously the Sumerian I believed called the ancient Assyrian Semites black heads and they kicked everybody's *** in Mesopotamia and the Levant.

Brown/black haired people have always ruled the planet and continue to do so. 98% of all the planet's people have brown/black hair.

Semites arguably have the oldest, most numerous and most impressive civilizations of all peoples in Antiquity.

Moreover the Sumerians might not have spoken a Semitic language (Semitic languages belong to the Afro-Asiatic language family which is the oldest major language family in the world) but they themselves traced their origins to Eastern Arabia (what is now the Eastern Province of KSA and Bahrain) which they themselves wrote in the Epic of Gilgamesh (considered the world's first truly great work of literature). So they were definitely related to the nearby Semitic speaking peoples. After all languages and ancestry are two different things.

Besides the Marsh Arabs of Southern Iraq who are more linked to the ancient Sumerians in culture, habits and geography than any other peoples also show a very uniform ancestry that connects them to the Arabian Peninsula. I don't think that it is a coincidence that people of Southern Iraq, Bahrain and Eastern Arabia cluster with each other on modern DNA tests.

@Norwegian

The West has dominated for the past 500 years but earlier it was people from the ME, South Asia, East Asia, Africa etc. that dominated the world for millenniums.

Nevetheless I do agree that serious changes must happen but the lack of scientists compared to Westerners have nothing to do with a predisposition for lack of knowledge etc. In such a case the same Westerners, mostly Germanic peoples (not Greeks, Italians etc. who otherwise have the oldest civilizations of ancient Europe) would not have been able to produce what they have produced in the past 500 years or so.

I am studying in Copenhagen. No, I am not into that business. No Arabs that I know about are. Those are mostly Eastern Europeans and Turks I believe.:lol: Human trafficking apparently Romanians and Nigerians.

I actually rarely see blonds even here in Denmark. Many girls have also dyed their hair blond. Men with blond hair even more rarely. Let alone France. Most Germans are not blond either. Blonds are only a majority in Scandinavia and Netherlands. Probably Scotland too. Nowhere else. Blonds are even a minority in Iceland as I recall it.

Blond - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In all seriousness then how many famous scientists from Northern Sweden and Finalnd can you mention my friend? That are blond moreover.

Anyway this discussion about hair color etc. has been rather surreal but that's what Scandinavian humor can do to you.:lol:

Last edited:
The West has dominated for the past 500 years but earlier it was people from the ME, South Asia, Africa etc. that dominated the world for millenniums.
Yes, and we would be still dominating if it wasn't for the Western enlightenment, renaissance and age of discovery. Damn those &%"/(#) :D

Nevetheless I do agree that serious changes must happen but the lack of scientists compared to Westerners have nothing to do with a predisposition for lack of knowledge etc. In such a case the same Westerners, mostly Germanic peoples (not Greeks, Italians etc. who otherwise have the oldest civilizations of ancient Europe) would not have been able to produce what they have produced in the past 500 years or so.
I disagree. The most crucial cause for the decline of collective Muslim world (your arab world including) is the lack of modern knowledge. If tiny Jewish State of Israel (which I know you would rather hate for whatever reason) is thriving despite being attacked by so many Arab states unlimited times over, is not because of US or Western support, but because their culture is in fact superior to that of the Arabs. When I visit any Israeli news site, I read frequent articles on Israeli science and technology. No similar articles are found on any Arab news site. Only Iranian and somewhat Turkish news site have similar material, but of questionable quality. If handful of Jews or Israelis have outsmarted the entire collective Muslim world today, its because they are in fact smart in a modern sense.
Germans used to produce highest numbers of academic scientific papers pre-ww2. German was de facto language of science in that era. If it wasn't for ww2 and post war theft of German knowledge by the Allies, Germany would have been the centre of science and wisdom today, no doubt!
scilang630.png

Which was those I was referring to. Genetics were once one of my many fields of interests so I do have a above average level of knowledge about this field.

The fact of the matter, which you somehow omitted or misunderstood, is that their ancestors (those of the San peoples etc.) are extinct as well.

No, I don't because I never said that languages were more important than peoples. I just said that with the extinction of peoples you also lose more than peoples. You lose languages, history, folklore etc.

Brown/black haired people have always ruled the planet and continue to do so. 98% of all the planet's people have brown/black hair.

Semites arguably have the oldest, most numerous and most impressive civilizations of all peoples in Antiquity.

Moreover the Sumerians might not have spoken a Semitic language (Semitic languages belong to the Afro-Asiatic language family which is the oldest major language family in the world) but they themselves traced their origins to Eastern Arabia (what is now the Eastern Province of KSA and Bahrain) which they themselves wrote in the Epic of Gilgamesh (considered the world's first truly great work of literature). So they were definitely related to the nearby Semitic speaking peoples. After all languages and ancestry are two different things.

Besides the Marsh Arabs of Southern Iraq who are more linked to the ancient Sumerians in culture, habits and geography than any other peoples also show a very uniform ancestry that connects them to the Arabian Peninsula. I don't think that it is a coincidence that people of Southern Iraq, Bahrain and Eastern Arabia cluster with each other on modern DNA tests.

@Norwegian

The West has dominated for the past 500 years but earlier it was people from the ME, South Asia, East Asia, Africa etc. that dominated the world for millenniums.

I am studying in Copenhagen. No, I am not into that business. No Arabs that I know about are. Those are mostly Eastern Europeans and Turks I believe.:lol: Human trafficking apparently Romanians and Nigerians.

I actually rarely see blonds even here in Denmark. Many girls have also dyed their hair blond. Men with blond hair even more rarely. Let alone France. Most Germans are not blond either. Blonds are only a majority in Scandinavia and Netherlands. Probably Scotland too. Nowhere else. Blonds are even a minority in Iceland as I recall it.

Blond - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In all seriousness then how many famous scientists from Northern Sweden and Finalnd can you mention my friend? That are blond moreover.

Anyway this discussion about hair color etc. has been rather surreal but that's what Scandinavian humor can do to you.:lol:

No doubt the Semitics were the first pioneers. I believe they orginated in N. KSA. Honest speaking, the Afro-Asiaic were humanity's first productive people, they created the Pyramids of Egypt, the Cities of the Fertile Crecent and the Red Sea/Med basin, the first phonetic alphabet (developed by Semitic Phonecians using Egyptian Writting system), the Plough, the Wheel, the Chariot (debatble whether it's Indo-European but I believe Ur developed the model we still use today), the Sword, Organized armies (first documentation), Republicanism and Monarchism (think of the caanites and the Phonecian city states), the main religious and philosophical doctrines are Afro-Asiatic (esp. Semitic) in nature.

I know they went extinct but we can stop it this time around but you sound like we shouldn't put much effort into it.
Yes but they are the least inbred and may have genes that could help the rest of us.

the Khoi-San has the oldest gene compared other Africans and Eurasian, but they have 1-2 Neanderthal DNA. Not so pure after all.

Humanity's forgotten return to Africa revealed in DNA - life - 03 February 2014 - New Scientist
I don't think anybody here said they were pure did they?

Not sure why we are going BACK to Africa? Why does it even matter? Shouldn't we look at those who are most evolved or more recently evolved than everyone else to solve humanity's many unsolved problems?
They are the most genetically diverse, and most recently evolved does not equal to most evolved.

It is now hypothesized by researchers that blond hair evolved more than once. Published in May 2012 in Science, a study of people from the Solomon Islands in Melanesia found that an amino acid change in TYRP1 produced blonde hair.[30][31]

Oops... :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom