What's new

Territorial Changes in the World Map?

XTREME

Reaction score
Hi!

Do you people think that there would be any Territorial Changes in the World map near future?

*If possible please post the map too. :)

Hi!

Do you people think that there would be any Territorial Changes in the World map near future?

*If possible please post the map too. :)

Not realistic. Maybe the weaker African countries can be changed by world powers like US, but there seems to be no land conflicts there.

hey what about the Kurdistan? fighting 3 countries iran, turkey and iraq for independence wont be a walk in a park....

Kurdistan is possible as its currently fighting in Syria, Iran, Turkey & Iraq...........

I think Scotland and Basque Country of Spain are two entities most likely to become independent in near future.

scotland in near future.
in far future,who knows.

According to someone (wont take name) india sinking below china near himalaya.... So the gap between india and china getting decreased.... Future war on the map (not near future though).... Anyway my prediction (not mine but someone i know) is that by 2015 majority of bad karmic people will perish.... The prediction is earthquakes which are over 15 magnitude (mind u 10 is good enough while 15 will jolt planet earth few inchs if not metres).... Tsunami waves will be a km high.... Typhoon, hurricans will be larger than earth ever seen.... however the tall greys calming the volcanos but they cant take on tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricans (they trying to stop earthquakes but they wont be as the gravitational force of other planets comes into play. But they can stop sonic wave that earthquake generates which are real killer).... Majority of people here are indians, pakistanis, brits, americans etc etc.... So here is the list.... India will be hit by tsunami in south india, floods. While huge earthquake will jolt north india and western india (delhi will be in huge trouble which is 100percent confirmed).... In pakistan it will be huge earthquake and flood.... In america it will be biggest hurrican and flood.... In uk it will be biggest flood.... This all will happen within 2 years....

occupied Kashmir joining Pakistan...independence of khalistan... greater Assam being independent...bodoland, nagaland, God knows what...

Was this the aim of the OP to start a thread ?

in 2008 there was a prediction regarding south Asia

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/23/world/asia/23pstan.html?_r=0

23pstan-graf01.jpg

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — A redrawn map of South Asia has been making the rounds among Pakistani elites. It shows their country truncated, reduced to an elongated sliver of land with the big bulk of India to the east, and an enlarged Afghanistan to the west.

Back
Top Bottom