What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

We need to go after Mullah Radio and other TTP leaders in Afghanistan we have to eliminate them their it's is time to use both RAAD and Babur for them.

I think dogs are surrounded and they are throwing grenades I hope students and civilians are safe

If it has done by any terrorist group TTP Afghan taliban etc the link going to the revenge of pathankot India has warned Pakistan officially.

We need Armed Guards at Universities every gate should be guarded by at least 4 people one should have Sub Machine Gun and others should have pistols

A rescue official talking to DawnNews quoted a rescued student as claiming that 60 to 70 students had been shot in the head by the attackers. The student added that the attack is reminiscent of the Army Public School Peshawar attack in December 16, 2014.

The claim could not be independently verified.

OMG:o:..No not again.I hope that this false.

That is messed up, if true.

It is being said that the number of terrorists is 10

Edhi resources have claimed 15 casualties so far.

they say the jihadis had a free run for about an hour before security showed up, this might turn out to be a huge tragedy.

I can understand your anguish. Indians too felt the same way about Pakistan after Pathankot attack. We were also miffed when your security experts claimed that India did false flag attack on its own air force base!!

Mfing indian pigs!!! This whole operation thing is a farce!!! I am a patriotic Pakistani but right now i hate everytbinf about this Country!! Corrupt fuckers are provided vvip protocol in this country and civilians are left at mercy of indian pigs!!

60-70 students shot in head - Aajtak is reporting. :cray: There source is Rescue Operator.

4 Terrorist Killed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom