What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

11 people died, taken to district hospital...
18 injured submitted...

@IBRIS these are all instant victims of the terrorists ... or being hurt by their death...
Sorry Sir but this is a useless and stupid question to ask at this point on this forum.
I dont understand your motive.

Yet another attack on a place of learning :(

Sad to see. May Victims RIP, may perpetrators rot in hell.

11 people died, taken to district hospital...
18 injured submitted...

@IBRIS these are all instant victims of the terrorists ... or being hurt by their death...
The gunmen were not challenged for an hour. So they had enough time to inflict casualties.

R.I.P. to innocent ...
hell to terrorist...

TTP claim responsibility

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) have claimed responsibility for the attack on Bacha Khan University, our correspondent Riaz Ahmed reports.

TTP commander, Omar Mansoor, said that the attack was carried out by four attackers.
Well than 4 terrorists are killed by now so it means operation is pertty much over

The gunmen were not challenged for an hour. So they had enough time to inflict casualties.
Who told you this? very first movement they enter in the campus security guards engage them and police arrive on the scene in 5 minutes and SSG deployed with in 35 minutes.

TTP dogs are saying attackers were only 4 I hope they are right and I hope Army has killed those 4 by now

Ary is reporting that 3 Terrorist are still present at School & firing is going on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom