What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

Brothers and sisters.... tactical nuclear strikea inside afghanisran.....

This will not end other wise
You can't nuke any country just because you want to. Surgical conventional attack is possible but nuke are out of the picture.

make the afgan part of PAK-AFGHAN border a nuclear wasteland so no one can cross it
Fence it, we planned but Afghanistan protest it because daily 60000 people cross border illegally.

3 Terrorists reported to be hiding in a house 1 Km from the university compound. House cordoned off

Brothers and sisters.... tactical nuclear strikea inside afghanisran.....

This will not end other wise

You don't shoot mice and rats with the guns instead you use "Chohay mar golia" please don't put this much importance to them and come back to your senses. If State of Pakistan is willing to bring them to justice, it can be done swiftly and with very much less resources, but is it willing................

Departments are making for the solution of the problems unfortunately our departments are creating problems for us.

Fence it, we planned but Afghanistan protest it because daily 60000 people cross border illegally.
Well if 60000 people cross the border illegally then we've found one of the big problems.

If we had precise location on the likes of Fazlullah we would've done strikes already. I don't think we've ever had precise locations. Just general ideas and intercepts. The kind you would need to sweep areas for. PGMs wouldn't do the trick. I honestly believe if we have precise location of any of these aholes a strike will happen, this side of the border or that side of the border.

Well if 60000 people cross the border illegally then we've found one of the big problems.
We are facing it since 30 years, we need to fence our border to stop foreign funded zombies to attack Pakistan.

A debate on questioning the operation will be seen. I think! Even I'm questioning myself about ZA op.
It's easy to raise baseless questions and accusations about ZA.
This should be banned on this forum specially on this thread.

We are facing it since 30 years, we need to fence our border to stop foreign funded zombies to attack Pakistan.
Drones should be used to monitor the border as well. Just in case they decide to have a misadventure and dig under.

If we had precise location on the likes of Fazlullah we would've done strikes already. I don't think we've ever had precise locations. Just general ideas and intercepts. The kind you would need to sweep areas for. PGMs wouldn't do the trick. I honestly believe if we have precise location of any of these aholes a strike will happen, this side of the border or that side of the border.
Yes we have as per non confirmed desk reports we planned strikes after APS but he moved inside one of the consulate and Afghan pleaded to not bomb that consulate.

Which rock have you been hiding under? Did you miss the volumes of commentary and analysis that called for significantly greater efforts from the civilian government to improve governance and reform civilian law enforcement?

Zarb-e-Azb was never going to be the final nail in the coffin of terrorism on its own - the military leadership basically said that last year when the criticized the pace of NAP implementation.

Of course it's not going to be. But how do they enter in with crossing the borders?
Obviously, we all know we also have to clean the mess is inside the country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom