What's new

Terror hits Bacha Khan University Charsadda

25-30 dead ... all terrorists are dead and Army took over the University

Search operation underway

This is just sad. Those who attacks schools and universities are not humans and should be eradicated from the face of humanity.

5th terror attack and the biggest yet in 20 days of the new year, that's 1 every four days. How on earth does one explain this sudden resurgence when zarb-e-azb was supposedly nearing completion ?
Do you recall which areas Zarb-e-Azb was focused? Where did the other major attacks occur? Is the Army deployed across the length and breadth of the entire country, in every potential nook and cranny?

How hard do you think it is for men with assault rifles to illegally cross over from Afghanistan, or cross over from Afghanistan unarmed and purchase assault weapons illegally in Pakistan?

@srshkmr weapons provided by #Afghans, #Indians and #Israel.. that's y u r keeping asking this question again and again... to start dragging thread on it..
@IBRIS is also an Indian voice... So stop dragging the thread.. keep it related to the topic..

They want to make this a reason to de-rail the due process of Negotiation between Afghan Government and Afghan Talibans... This is their last resort to that so..Stop this coward acts

ZA isnt targetting the terrorist sanctuaries across the border, that has to start sooner or later.

The borders are not secure - they will continue to remain insecure. Even the US can't secure it's border with Mexico and they have many magnitudes more resources to spend. The border can definitely be enforced significantly more, but that is going cost billions of dollars to do effectively - it's not just a matter of building walls and ditches - the walls and ditches have to be monitored with a rapid response capability (likely lots and lots of helicopters) in place to respond to any observed violations.

This is a massive undertaking and our military is still struggling to get enough helicopters to support regular operations, forget about choppers just for border enforcement.

Then go on total war against terrorists. Otherwise, I fear that it's not going to be the last incident.

Foolishness and Pride goes Hand In Hand.:hitwall:

Did you even read the conent of the Link Posted by you? :cuckoo:
Here is your post

60-70 students shot in head - Aajtak is reporting. :cray: There source is Rescue Operator.

4 Terrorist Killed.

Source: Heavy firing reported at Bacha Khan University Charsadda | Page 4

@TaimiKhan
She herself posted 60 to 70 casualties and using bad language for me when i said Indian media reporting biased. She deleted her post now but before that i copied.

Why Pakistan try to restore table talk between Afghan taliban and Afghan govt. I would like to ask Pakistan govt that what is the relation of Pak govt and Afghan taliban?. It is the internal issue of Afghanistan country. Why Pakistan fight the war of USA in Afghanistan? Is US our master? Are we their slaves? If yes then the same as today is our fate. If not then it is not the war of Pakistan it is the war of Afghan govt Afghan taliban and USA.

If proven to have come from Afghanistan, this time there should be no words, just bombing runs. Against anyone and aything which looks even slightly involved.
bhai ager dum hai to please stop those 50 thousands afghans cross border daily in front of our frorces

This carnage won't stop until we either go hunting inside Afghanistan, or fence the Afghan border completely. As long as these rats are free to cross border with ease, nothing could be achieved by Zarb-e-Azb or any other operation.

@srshkmr weapons provided by #Afghans, #Indians and #Israel.. that's y u r keeping asking this question again and again... to start dragging thread on it..
@IBRIS is also an Indian voice... So stop dragging the thread.. keep it related to the topic..

They want to make this a reason to de-rail the due process of Negotiation between Afghan Government and Afghan Talibans... This is their last resort to that so..Stop this coward acts
Don't tag me with your BS of Raw/mosad/cia conspiracies

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom