Status
Not open for further replies.

Soumitra

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Terror suspect Afzal Usmani escapes from Mumbai court

Mumbai: Afzal Usmani, a suspected member of terror group Indian Mujahideen, has reportedly escaped after he was brought by cops to a Mumbai court for a hearing of his case.

The police said he "disappeared" outside the court. A massive manhunt has been launched.

Usmani was being brought to court for framing of charges today. He is suspected to have supplied the cars that transported explosives for the 2008 blasts in Ahmedabad and also of having planted the bombs and an attempted bombing in Surat, also in Gujarat.

His arrest in 2008 had led to a big breakthrough for the Mumbai crime branch, which had succeeded in cracking the Maharashtra module of the Indian Mujahideen based on information from him.

Terror suspect Afzal Usmani escapes from Mumbai court | NDTV.com

What were the police doing ... ?? :undecided:

Relax guys! This was all stage managed! He's either switched sides and become an intel asset or he's gonna be eliminated in a fake encounter. I think it's the latter. :azn:

If your theory is correct (about him being eliminated in a fake encounter) then what makes you as a country different from a terror suspect?

real life " CHOR POLICE",,,PAKDA PAKDI " :P

Oh c'mon get rea,l which country doesn't do that?

Maybe but does it make it right? and then whats the difference between a terror suspect and a govt thats doing the same?

Maybe but does it make it right? and then whats the difference between a terror suspect and a govt thats doing the same?

Might not be right, but its for greater good of the humanity, country.

Might not be right, but its for greater good of the humanity, country.

Thats one of the greatest lies dictators, terrorists, and their like expound to justify their illegal actions :) I dont think it behooves a democratic country to do the same, and I do believe India is a democracy.

Fight terror with what is right and you will win in the end, sink to the same level and then there is no difference between you and them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom