What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

You have to be a sick person to think Godhra incident justifies the riots.

I don't wish to say that but the reality is Muslims knws very well hw to ruin peaceful place filled with blood.

I am frm TN I think most of south Indians knw abt Coimbatore which is famous for educational institution , agriculture and industrialization.Coimbatore People are well mannered and peaceful but muslims executed serial bomblasts(SIMI) in late 1990's then situation become out of control then hindus starts to attack muslims whole city started burning for a month .our state govt. handled the situation with perfection. Now tell me who responsible for that situation? Same thing happened in Gujarat.

I think peeps are just jealous that modi overtook imran khan in votes from behing.
And by looking the difference it appears IK will never be able to catch him. :woot:

Imran is nothing in front of Modi.

Imran has never won a respectable no. of seats, in fact I'm not sure of he even fights for all the seats.

Modi has been the CM thrice, is on the track for winning the fourth time and is being projected as the future PM candidate to take on Rahul Gandhi.

Asim,

You are being naive here, You said Hafis sayeed has no case against him in Pakistan so he is innocent and not a terrorist.

Here Modi too have no case against him still he is moron. good..!!

am also shocked to see him...:D

BTW the list about those who influence more ppls & we all know how much he influenced indians & for them he is a hero:D

Those mentally sick people contributed 17% increase in GDP of Gujarat. Mind your words, you are a senior member here.

If I give you 1 million dollars for your kids education fund on the condition you will beat your kids with a stick - AND you take it, you're a mentally sick person in my view.

am also shocked to see him...:D

BTW the list about those who influence more ppls & we all know how much he influenced indians & for them he is a hero:D

Well of course he is. Why would he be a hero to you. He has done good for India and Indians. He is and Has been a good administrator. India sees a Prime minister in Him. And who cares if he is a hero to you or not??? Has he done any harm to you people. has he even dropped a needle in your land?

Asim,

You are being naive here, You said Hafis sayeed has no case against him in Pakistan so he is innocent and not a terrorist.

Here Modi too have no case against him still he is moron. good..!!

I'm talking about the voter. You will never see me vote for Hafiz Saeed. NEVER. Those who do are mentally sick people.

A voter is not bound the limitations every court is.

Indians voting for Modi will only prove how much of mental sickness there exists in India.

Even Altaf Bhai has been accused of target killings in Karachi. What do Pakistanis have to say about the people of Karachi and Sindh then?

Gujratis are only as sick for voting for Modi as Karachiites and Sindhis are for voting for Altaf Bhai.

People who vote for Altaf are more sick than Gujaratis. There. I as a human being have the guts to do the right thing. I see cowardice only from you guys supporting a vile person like Modi.

Well of course he is. Why would he be a hero to you. He has done good for India and Indians. He is and Has been a good administrator. India sees a Prime minister in Him. And who cares if he is a hero to you or not??? Has he done any harm to you people. has he even dropped a needle in your land?

yeah allowing the killing of 1000s of muslims is really something good in the eyes of indians.....

even OBL did some good for his ppls

nyways i dont care wether he is in TIMEs list or in terrorists list.

Yeah right.

All gujju community is not sane. He is being invited in US and CHINA for business, so americans and chinese are also not sane. Indians respect him for his work, billions of people are not sane.

Only you are. :tup:

Gujjus are voting for their declaration as insane with each vote.

I didn't say all. But yes the majority since some people hopefully do vote against him.

People who vote for Altaf are more sick than Gujaratis. There. I as a human being have the guts to do the right thing. I see cowardice only from you guys supporting a vile person like Modi.

Many Indians say for Narendra Modi what you and many Pakistanis say for Altaf.

However, there's a significant number of people who don't. Besides, nothing's been proven in a court of law yet.

Now do I explicitly have to remind you of the catchphrase, "Innocent until proven guilty"?

I for one will be the dissenter here and say that Modi will be a very bad choice for PM. Not that this is of any Pakistani's concern, but Modi in many ways is guilty for the 2002 riots. As the CM he would have been warned about the possible riots and even the slightest indifference from him would have meant a free hand and a stand and watch approach for the police.

There are plenty of journalist reports and documentaries to prove the state's non-action. Final solution is one.

And lets not lay everything at the court's doors. We know how the system works in our country.

yeah allowing the killing of 1000s of muslims is really something good in the eyes of indians.....

Aw C'mon! Spre me the BS!

You guys can name your places and weapons and even kids after raider and pillagers like Abdali and Babur and we can't even vote for a guy against whom nothing is proven in a court of law?

Spare me the BS!

I for one will be the dissenter here and say that Modi will be a very bad choice for PM. Not that this is of any Pakistani's concern, but Modi in many ways is guilty for the 2002 riots. As the CM he would have been warned about the possible riots and even the slightest indifference from him would have meant a free hand and a stand and watch approach for the police.

There are plenty of journalist reports and documentaries to prove the state's non-action. Final solution is one.

And lets not lay everything at the court's doors. We know how the system works in our country.

You are assuming that.

No one could have foreseen the riots and predicted the scale to which they eventually played out.

Back
Top Bottom