What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Nothing that has not been done by ordinary policemen wherever they were allowed to act without interference from politicians.

Kolkata 1946, H. S. Suhrawardi.

And I am Superman only in comparison with duds like you.

No Gubbi, I am not. More on PM.
What?? Typing into a computer screen with your keyboard makes you Superman?

We all know what terrorist Narendra Modi has done in past and is walking free in India and now even worst thing is he is at 3rd place of TIME 2012 POLL. What do u think ?
/QUOTE]

Like it or not. He is going to be the next PM of India :)

@Joe, i am still waiting for your reply on the last post that i have contributed to this thread.

its all easy to say that, but reality is that the riot happened inthe time of information era, we have mobile phones, satilite TV that will spread the message more that the speed of light and that is the reason that the mobs went on a killing spree not more than a hr from the time of the Train Buring.

It is so sad, dear boy, that you are saying and stating things about an incident which you don't know much about. The attack on the train took place on the 27th February. The same day, the bodies were brought to Ahmedabad and a procession was held. The VHP gave a call for a bundh on the 28th of February. The riots started a day after the train incident, not within an hour.

There was enough time to take preventive action.

It is so sad, dear boy, that you are saying and stating things about an incident which you don't know much about. The attack on the train took place on the 27th February. The same day, the bodies were brought to Ahmedabad and a procession was held. The VHP gave a call for a bundh on the 28th of February. The riots started a day after the train incident, not within an hour.

There was enough time to take preventive action.
The burning of the train was telecast instantaniously, was it not? even my blood boiled, but i am a rational guy thats the reason i did not go on a killing spree, had i been a emotional one, i would have also been a murderer. you can not expect the same level of rationality with every one in INDIA.

The burning of the train was telecast instantaniously, was it not? even my blood boiled, but i am a rational guy thats the reason i did not go on a killing spree, had i been a emotional one, i would have also been a murderer. you can not expect the same level of rationality with every one in INDIA.

Actually, no. The telecasts were a day or two later.

And you will be interested to know, since those who wish to mislead you will have told you different, that the riots were NOT controlled immediately. ..."the violence in the State, which was initially claimed to have been brought under control in seventy two hours, persisted in varying degree for over two months, the toll in death and destruction rising with the passage of time despite the measures reportedly taken by the State Government". ...

There's more, lots more, all on public record, in the most common places.

Actually, no. The telecasts were a day or two later.

And you will be interested to know, since those who wish to mislead you will have told you different, that the riots were NOT controlled immediately. ..."the violence in the State, which was initially claimed to have been brought under control in seventy two hours, persisted in varying degree for over two months, the toll in death and destruction rising with the passage of time despite the measures reportedly taken by the State Government". ...

There's more, lots more, all on public record, in the most common places.
still you can not blame Modi for what happened, it happened because Muslims burnt a train full of people, and before doing that they should have thought about what will happen next.
even if MODI has done what you have suggested, what will happen. A few days later the Congress will accuse him of not protecting the 56 karsavaks and not telling about the incident for the public immediatly. and based on what Congress says HINDUS would have gone against him and the resulting 10 years of development that resulted in a lot of lifes saved by good governance would have gone to oblivion and Congress will be looting the nation.

even i m not one of them who are excited for modi & who want him to be P.M of india in future but does in matter??? there are lots of ppl out there who admire modi & that's what matter.

.....still you can not blame Modi for what happened

Sir,

A wrong is Wrong. No matter how you *want* to see it.

In any other nation, such serious accusations against the chief ruling authority would have made him/her resign. But thats not happening in our nation .... we have people who are willing to look the other way till Mr.Modi gives us the so called prosperity and as long as it's not our family which got hacked in the communal riot, we are OK to not blame this politician.

Sir,

A wrong is Wrong. No matter how you *want* to see it.

In any other nation, such serious accusations against the chief ruling authority would have made him/her resign. But thats not happening in our nation .... we have people who are willing to look the other way till Mr.Modi gives us the so called prosperity and as long as it's not our family which got hacked in the communal riot, we are OK to not blame this politician.
and in what way do you think Modi is responsible and not the Mulism idiot borthers who burnt the train.

All those who think Post Godhra riots were one sided - HIndus attacking Muslims are obviously clueless about the riots or are wilfully misleading the public.

contrary to the popular belief that only members of the minority community are affected by the recent riots, more than 10,000 people belonging to the majority community have also become homeless. the last batch of refugees in fact came in on friday night from the shahpur area

"members of majority community, who have been blamed more often for actively supporting hooliganism and triggering post-godhra riots, have actually found themselves at the receiving end," says kalpesh jha, another relief worker at hiralal ni chali in jamalpur, complaining that other side of the story was never heard.

Riots hit all classes, all faiths - The Times of India

Things like these were common too where the Muslims were in a majority .

A resident named Harki Bhen added:

Kerosene bottles were thrown in through the roof. They threw it through the windows and the openings in the walls. We called the police thousands of times but they told us, "Sir is out". In the morning the mosques began announcing that Islam was in danger, that there was poison in the milk. This is their code word. We are the only Hindus here, poison here means us. The rioting lasted between 2:15 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. First they destroyed the police stall outside. At 11:00 p.m. two police people to came to us. We had to give them security

"WE HAVE NO ORDERS TO SAVE YOU"

What happened in Gujarat was a riot, a riot which was instigated by a fanatic Muslim mob that torched 57 HIndu pilgrims alive , a riot in which both communities took active part in parts they were in majority, a riot in a long list of much more gruesome riots in post-independence India.

Why this alone has become special, why the CM who was in charge of the state for this riots alone so much hounded, is anybody's guess.

@ Joe Shearer:
I have a great respect for you sir, but you cant crucify Mr Modi based meer assumption .
The Gujarat riots are a blot to our nation no doubt, but how can you hold Mr Modi responsible if he has been cleared by the courts of any wrong doing.

Many Indians do not support Modi because he is some sort of Hindu fanatic but because he is an excelent administrator .
Sir our policy makers have completely crippled the nation, the current incumbent govt has let the nation down by corruption and policy paralysis.
We Indians specialy the younger generation support Modi because he is man who can reform the system, he has done wonders for Gujarat. What other alternative do we have sir do you want party like congress to succeed who follow dynastic politics

These are not mere assumptions, but facts reported by credible people. At least the media are honest, especially the foreign media, and it was when the official account began to unravel.

He has been cleared by a commission of enquiry, not by a single court. He has never been charged by the state. If you look through my various comments, you will find this stated clearly everywhere. Please look it up for yourself.

You say that many Indians do not support Mr. Modi for his Hindutvavadi but for his excellent administration. Would you support someone who ran over people in his car, just because he drove so beautifully? His administration may be praiseworthy, but it has nothing to do with his failure to do his duty on those days. You say that he has done wonders for Gujarat. In what ways?

As I have said earlier, it is not necessary to turn to the Congress as the only alternative to the BJP. There are alternatives. It's just that there're no easy alternatives. Ask the people of Bihar.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom