What's new

Terrorist attack, hostage situation in Dhaka ; Analysis & Footage

RIP
BD new reality,i came across on aljazeera-is aljazeera anti-BD?

i dont say ban islam. I say you must become secular. cut it out of your constitution.

Simple fact is that italians arent safe there. Or any europeans for that matter. Can you imagine how cruel it is to see your friends when their throat is cut and you know you are next?

Also why does it take so long to send special forces? This is your capital. In rome it would be there within minutes.

Sorry but Bangladesh has many questions to answer.

Does it make it safer if we cut Islam from the constitution? It will make the terrorists more determined to do further terror attacks.

BTW,the Italians and Europeans are now much more safer than they ever were.Now the goverment is heavily focusing on internal security and tens of thousands of police is on the streets.And now we know how a terrorist attack is like,we will be much more focused on preventing further attacks. The internal security will get a hell lot tighter now.

Frankly,our goverment does not feel safe to put the commando forces in the capital.We have a long history of military coups and the 2009 Munity and Pilkhana Massacre is a resemblance of that,soo the goverment is trying to keep them as far from the capital as possible.

AND WE WERE NOT PREPARED FOR SUCH AN ATTACK..Thats why it took much time...We never expected ISIS to come here...

BY THE WAY,THE ISIS DID THE ATTACK NOT BANGLADESH!

RIP
BD new reality,i came across on aljazeera-is aljazeera anti-BD?
It's funded by radical fundamentalist Qatar. They started a negative propaganda against BD, since the trial of war criminals from 1971.

You can silence rational voices among liberals and people will go straight to Trump or Le Pen's camp.

Come on dude, just mere silencing should not push you past your own stoic principles and identity. That is the wrong reason (reactionism) to shift to a different ideology/position.

I say this as a Trump supporter.

i dont say ban islam. I say you must become secular. cut it out of your constitution.

Simple fact is that italians arent safe there. Or any europeans for that matter. Can you imagine how cruel it is to see your friends when their throat is cut and you know you are next?

Also why does it take so long to send special forces? This is your capital. In rome it would be there within minutes.

Sorry but Bangladesh has many questions to answer.
For UR info. Indian installed illegal GOVT of BD has cut Islam from the constitution a long ago to become secular and there hasn't been any terrorism's issue before the same India's stooges started orchestrating one.

Under the Indian installed stooges, no one is safe over there. Historically BD/E PAK has turned out a horror place by the repeated interference of chauvinist, imperialist India since 1948, the regional bully.

Last edited:
Crazy Italians think that we caused it....blame ISIS not Bangladesh..bruh

Your govt has already officially said it was a local group (JMB) and not ISIS.

When you have not been serious in tackling such groups with a firm hand before, what makes you think countries are going to give you benefit of the doubt now?

The sanctions that do come will be lifted when you demonstrate progress and on the ground results.

FOR ALL THE BANGLADESHIS SAYING ITS NOT BANGLADESH THATS RESPONSIBLE BUT ISIS, HERE ARE THE WORDS FROM YOUR OWN OFFICIALS:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36698721

"They are members of the Jamaeytul Mujahdeen Bangladesh," Asaduzzaman Khan said. "They have no connections with the Islamic State."

One thing I don't understand is when terrorist attacks happen in Muslim majority countries such as Turkey, Pakistan or Bangladesh the countries/ governments themselves are blamed.

But when an attack happens in places such as Belgium, France or the US, there is no backlash towards the countries or their governments. Instead we have mass mournings for them and empathetic gimmicks promoted on social media.

@MarkusS Do you see how they are already blaming India (instead of their own society) and resorting to conspiracy theories regarding the logic of "who benefits".

It is a common phenomenon in the Muslim world unfortunately, and it looks like it will not change any time soon.

You are completely correct in putting sanctions on them till they change this mindset....on top of holding them to physical results on the ground.

It's funded by radical fundamentalist Qatar. They started a negative propaganda against BD, since the trial of war criminals from 1971.
First off, there wasn't any trial of war criminal but the anti-Imperial-Indian. Fake trial of century in kangaroo court by the paid judge, jury and executioner weren't trial but drama for public consumption. Secondly, Al Jazeera was hundred times more authentic as its neutrality was accepted by viewers, where their numbers were many times more than all dalal Media combined.

But when an attack happens in places such as Belgium, France or the US, there is no backlash towards the countries or their governments.

There is plenty of backlash. Have you seen what has happened to Hollande these days after his response to the Paris Attacks?

It is how you respond, and what clear steps you took when the problem first manifested earlier that will form the basis of how the world judges your country w.r.t terrorism. Bangladesh is severely lacking in both fronts, especially seeing the members here already deflecting blame to anything but Bangladesh itself. It is very uncomfortable for them to see that all 5 terrorists were Bangladeshi, largely integrated and well off (not some mullah firebrands or mind controlled uneducated peon) and had good lives and come from affluent backgrounds.

I hope the BAL (that these members so despise) do not follow their same philosophy (like BAL did in blaming mossad/israel just some weeks ago). There must be a complete mindset change for Bangladesh to successfully pursue and eliminate its obviously entrenched extremism and terrorism problem.

It will be sad in a way if there is though, because it shows they value foreigners a lot more than their own people (who were getting hacked to death because of their non-islamic identity)...that Bangladesh was simply sweeping under the rug as much as it could....or blaming Israel for it.

Last edited:
Come on dude, just mere silencing should not push you past your own stoic principles and identity. That is the wrong reason (reactionism) to shift to a different ideology/position.

I'm not talking about myself but majority in general!

Don't know how anyone with iota of sense can support Trump, the problem is Hillary makes it so hard to support her as well!

Your govt has already officially said it was a local group (JMB) and not ISIS.

When you have not been serious in tackling such groups with a firm hand before, what makes you think countries are going to give you benefit of the doubt now?

The sanctions that do come will be lifted when you demonstrate progress and on the ground results.

FOR ALL THE BANGLADESHIS SAYING ITS NOT BANGLADESH THATS RESPONSIBLE BUT ISIS, HERE ARE THE WORDS FROM YOUR OWN OFFICIALS:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36698721

"They are members of the Jamaeytul Mujahdeen Bangladesh," Asaduzzaman Khan said. "They have no connections with the Islamic State."

LOL at our GOVT! A Government that hasn't come to power by more than 5% votes of 142 constituencies and the rest of 158 MPs that have been selected without election is our GOVT? ( Ma Kali tore loia dilam chali). When staunch supporter of so called secularism EU, US, UN hided its faces in shame to call the election fair, it was only India that stood farm behind its stooges.

If one party boycotted it because they are too pu$$y to expose how unpopular they really are, thats not ruling parties fault.
Watch UR mouth before blabbering again. As the cowardice dalal abolished Caretaker system to steal election that was instructed by its master Bharat-Mata, unleashing its goons wouldn't let any of the patriotic forces to stay close to ballot boxes. Proof? Find what has happened to patriots in all the recent elections under stooges.

Watch UR mouth before blabbering again. As the cowardice dalal abolished Caretaker system to steal election that was instructed by its master Bharat-Mata, unleashing its goons wouldn't let any of the patriotic forces to stay close to ballot boxes. Proof? Find what has happened to patriots in all the recent elections under stooges.

So why no constant protests till the situation is rectified? Either Bangladeshis on the whole support BAL govt (compared to alternatives) or Bangaldeshis really are that servile/docile politically at least. So which one is it? Either one is bad for you really.

How does it help being a Trump supporter if you're Canadian?

Back
Top Bottom