What's new

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 29 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

Capt.JPG

Very tragic incident. Its sad to see that these bastards are killing Muslims in mosques when they are offering prayers and mosques are places where people go for peace and tranquillity .RIP to all shaheeds. Its time to take serious action against Afghanistan who is keep sending these terrorists to our soil and has become a safe heaven for terrorists. Why we don't capture some terrorists alive to find out who is sponsoring and supporting them in such acts of barbarism and to bring them live on tv after their confession to expose our internal and external enemy? There would be some Taliban sympathiser on our soils and we need to eliminate them first

[video]

the thought that mastermind is sleeping comfortably tonight in a mudhut in afghanistan.............

atleast put some fear of god in their soul
we have armed drones, use them.....

See man, these kinds of fault lines exist in almost every third world country. In India they are perhaps 100 times worse than in Pakistan.

But it the "someone" who is exploiting these fault lines must be taken care of.

Someone who has both great financial resources at hand and determination to cause maximum damage to Pakistan, to keep it in line.

Now I know, you are not gonna like it, but given the history and evidence, India fullfills this criteria and is the main suspect here. Right now Pakistan is moving in the right direction and many higher-ups sitting in Indian govt don't like it for several reasons.

They will exploit all the foot soldiers both from Pakistan and Afghanistan to cause maximum damage to Pakistani economy and its reputation.

Yes we have our fault lines, just like you have yours. But I am quite sure, once those fund and free training stops flowing from the East all the way via Afghanistan into Pakistan, the terrorism in Pakistan will come down to at least 80%.

Just stating the facts here, nothing personal!

No offense man, I have always regarded your posts with respect even if I vehemently disagree with them.

Hoping I am not going off -topic I would like to offer a rebuttal.

You are right when you say India has the motive and means to sponsor TTP inside Pakistan. I would be lying if I refuted this.

Now motive and means are not sufficient to indict someone specially a country. We require hard evidence too and so far we have seen little to none verified evidences of our support to TTP.

What you would like from us is the proof of our non involvement - unfortunately as of yet there is no way to proove a negative.

On the other hand it is quite possible we were involved with BLA which was in response to Kashmir and Punjab but I hope you would take my word on it that any such support has been put on hold after the last tragedy. With Involvement of China and Russia we even decided to co-operate in issues regarding terrorism which included terrorism in Pakistan too. Would have been a great opportunity for our agencies to exchange information on TTP and their supply lines in Afganishtan. Both India and Pakistan would have prevailed on Afganishtan to attack these terrorist sanctuaries but that chance was lost. TTP is no friend on India and with it's linkages with ISIS our agencies would not touch them with a 100 ft pole. We have a common interest in eradicating TTP and other groups in Afganishtan so that S. Asia can get peace back.

Thus you see mate - our interests are converging and behind the seen via US there is lot of intelligence being passed on about TTP and ISIS from Indian sources in Afganishtan.

They have done a pathetic job. they failed their oath and this country. 29 Pakistanis who lost their lives today are a proof of it. The mockery that we faced today in front of whole is a proof of it.
Sorry but do not think you have any idea of what you are talking about. No country be attack proof, Pakistan has significantly reduce terrorist attacks. Its seems like at-least 75% reduction. Where we use to hear daily major attacks there is hardly any on monthly basis.

I don,t have a problem where they came from.

The problem is:

How did they travel inside Pakistan - who provided help ?

Where did they stay inside Pakistan ?

What is the complete network around them inside Pakistan ?
[/QUOTE]

It all in Peshawar now , the loss of their sanctuaries due to operations in FATA has made them move into Peshawar. Next operations has to be done in Peshawar and surrounding areas

Very tragic incident. Its sad to see that these bastards are killing Muslims in mosques when they are offering prayers and mosques are places where people go for peace and tranquillity .RIP to all shaheeds. Its time to take serious action against Afghanistan who is keep sending these terrorists to our soil and has become a safe heaven for terrorists. Why we don't capture some terrorists alive to find out who is sponsoring and supporting them in such acts of barbarism and to bring them live on tv after their confession to expose our internal and external enemy? There would be some Taliban sympathiser on our soils and we need to eliminate them first
Its a very valid question. May be the army does not want the Pakistani public to know the answer to this question. That's why there is not a single terrorist caught by Pakistan which can point towards the standard boogeymen used by Pakistani army. Think about it.

i get that most dont mind seeing pictures of dead bodies (especially of militants, which i dont have a problem with), but i do mind. also i noticed @WebMaster, @Horus commented here. did they not see the images at the beginning of the thread?
what do you think @waz

I think it skipped through our mind. But yes, not allowed.

We already have.
Its a very valid question. May be the army does not want the Pakistani public to know the answer to this question. That's why there is not a single terrorist caught by Pakistan which can point towards the standard boogeymen used by Pakistani army. Think about it.

No offense man, I have always regarded your posts with respect even if I vehemently disagree with them.

Hoping I am not going off -topic I would like to offer a rebuttal.

You are right when you say India has the motive and means to sponsor TTP inside Pakistan. I would be lying if I refuted this.

Now motive and means are not sufficient to indict someone specially a country. We require hard evidence too and so far we have seen little to none verified evidences of our support to TTP.

What you would like from us is the proof of our non involvement - unfortunately as of yet there is no way to proove a negative.

On the other hand it is quite possible we were involved with BLA which was in response to Kashmir and Punjab but I hope you would take my word on it that any such support has been put on hold after the last tragedy. With Involvement of China and Russia we even decided to co-operate in issues regarding terrorism which included terrorism in Pakistan too. Would have been a great opportunity for our agencies to exchange information on TTP and their supply lines in Afganishtan. Both India and Pakistan would have prevailed on Afganishtan to attack these terrorist sanctuaries but that chance was lost. TTP is no friend on India and with it's linkages with ISIS our agencies would not touch them with a 100 ft pole. We have a common interest in eradicating TTP and other groups in Afganishtan so that S. Asia can get peace back.

Thus you see mate - our interests are converging and behind the seen via US there is lot of intelligence being passed on about TTP and ISIS from Indian sources in Afganishtan.

In dirty games of geopliticis when it comes to safeguarding own national interests, it becomes a pure case of "enemy of my enemy is my friend" scenrio. Throughout the history world has seen very strange bed-fellows when it comes to inflicting damage on the enemy.

Thus the thoughts of USA sponsoring likes of OBL and Mujahideen (the predecessor of Talibans), inviting them to the White House and equating them with Founding Fathers of the Nation would make absolutely no sense in academic circles, but reality says otherwise.

Right now India has every reason and motivation to support TTP. They don't have to agree with their ideology and at the face of it even arrange spordic fights with them to make a point. Don't we see similar things happening in Syria where the worst of fanatics are being supported none other than the West to fight against Asad?

So while the likes of Ajit Devil, Manohar and co sitting in the govt, Modi pating them on the back, and ready foot soldiers available in Afghanistan in form of TTP, Northern Alliance etc, you are telling me, India is just not interested and not providing them any support (financial, training etc.).?

Well even a 10th grade pupil can count these simple factors. There is a load of hard evidence available, also provided to the relevant powers. Of course no single power in the world is at the moment interested in going against the business interests that they have with India and hence won't say it loud. Now and then, we do hear odd voices like that of Chuck Hagel's etc, which get burried under the other media frency going on.

The world of evidence is quite crazy, can you prove that USA has supported OBL in the past and is supporting all those fanatics against Asad in Syria? Good luck with that! All what counts is the perception which media plants in the minds of masses and not the reality. Therefore, there is fat chance that India will get away with it at least for now.

We are fighting with non state actors
  • They are well camouflaged with the population. Therefore it is very difficult to differentiate between friend and foes.
  • They are free to choose target according to their strength
  • Choice of time of attack is thier prerogative
Deception is important element of warfare.

Stonewall Jackson made good use of deception during the American Civil War. In 1862, following a series of harrying attacks along the Shenandoah valley, his army marched in secret to attack McClellan at Richmond, Virginia. Jackson spread rumours that he was heading in a different direction, and even sent engineers to survey the fictional route. His army was kept under strict orders not to talk about, or even know, where they actually were, or were headed.

If non state actors can merge in the society , why can't state actors ? (In tribal areas)
Only one covert division is sufficient enough to dismantle TTP.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom