What's new

Terrorist attack on Pak-Iran border martyrs four soldiers

You ain’t a martyr unless you get to choose between betraying your faith and certain death. Simply risking your life as a soldier is not enough.

That does not mean that they should not be honoured when honour is due of course.

View attachment 922893

Probably Pakistani Media has been ordered to use Martyr for any death of people serving LE or armed forces..
Martyrs are those who get killed in a battle defending the country ..a sacrifice !
But if get ' killed ' in an accident it is not martyrdom ..
Few days back American soldiers got Killed in helicopter crash
and a month back, Pakistani soldiers got martyred in Helicopter crash

In both cases they are just going on routine sorties and not for fighting against enemies

Plenty has been done, border security has been stepped up,
Multiple IBOs have been carried out and multiple enemies have been killed

This has reduced terrorism and hit our enemies hard

But you have a jahil population that is difficult to change, the question isn't can we eradicate it, the question is how can we limit damage to the absolute minimum levels each year

This is why we need to see the reality, and step up enforced disappeared, really start to ruin the lives of the enemies of Pakistan and their families we have multiple targets and can't hold back

I don't give a fcuk if your dying from hunger, plenty of people have been hungry through history without resorting to deshatgardi

If they are terrorists then they deserve to be hungry and in pain
no one will give damn fuk if they are dying with terrorist attacks when their all focus is on country politics and terrorizing/killing the civilians

And other breaking news.

The COAS is busy proping up lotas. DHA projects are continuing at pace. F Pakistan and who cares about the jawaans.
We have our dollars sorted.

All soldiers in the Pakistani military are people that VOLUNTARILY joined to serve in the military. The soldier that dies in combat is one who voluntarily suffered death as per your own definition.

You came here trying to sound all educated to try and crap on the Pakistani soldiers but ended up making a complete and utter fool of yourself. Piss off would you?

They are still a martyr as per his own definition

So you telling me that the soldiers currently deployed on the borders combating terrorism are following the orders of the generals which is to cause a disruption to politics in the country?

Are you actually for real? Are you just blinded by your hate of the military that you get up to accuse and curse at each and every soldier, regardless of who they are, or where they are deployed, just because the generals at the top ousted Imran Khan? Bearing in mind Imran Khan literally said that you should not throw curses at the army or soldiers in the military as a whole as not all of them are to be held accountable for the few that made this mess?

These soldiers died because they wanted to get their Salary because they have children to feed.
They were just following orders

They would even kill Pakistani citizens because they are given orders and they need salaries to feed to their children

So there's nothing special
They're doing it for Money

That's the argument was given when same FC fired 50000 shells on taxpayers Pakistanis

Wow just yesterday there was a comment by American on Pak-Israeli trade thread about Iran teaching Pakistan a bloody lesson and behold !!!

Inallilahe wa inna ilahe rajiyoun.
Yeah that was my comment, and yeah what did you expect is going to happen? You sell your iman for $$$ and think they were going to sit back like the Pakistan Army say let it go. I think most of y’all brains have fried due to strategic impotency.
Iran bombed American bases in the Middle East. You think they’re scared of the Pakistan Army? They know nothing will happen. Just more killing and raping of Waziris and Balouchis. Yeah I dare anyone to correct me.
The Iranians didn’t start this. It was the Zia regime leftover that started terrorizing Shias in Pakistan at the behalf of the Saudis and Americans. Honestly what did you think was going to happen?

How much does everyone want a bet that the actual story is something else? I’ve never understood the stuff that happens at this border….Iran and Pakistan (along with Turkey) should have common interests.

And yet every few months we hear about stories like this. So what’s really going on here….let me guess….

A JANRAIL is involved in smuggling…uses poor soldiers to do his dirty work…when the story goes bad…it’s “terrorism”.

Right?

Sadly the American GHQ in Pindi still doesn’t get it. This is what Imran Khan and those with a 21st century world view were trying to do with Pakistan.

GHQ still stuck in the RCD days of the 60s.

Understandable. The good soldiers are making a difference. Those are the ones fighting the terrorists and stopping their attacks.
They always were. Those who upheld their oaths.
I guess what I am saying is, right now, their duty calls for more than external defense.

Adil Raja, don't take everything at face value with him. Some things he says is true whilst the rest is false.
With Adil Raja, I assume everything to be false unless proven true from other means.

Screwed up times we live in. Just another test Allah has sent, to test our faith. Allah is the best of planners. Remember that. Keep faith.
Screwed up indeed. There's no recovering from this.
I hope things get better. This can't go on or else this time, I fear the country won't split in two but worse.

These soldiers died because they wanted to get their Salary because they have children to feed.
They were just following orders

They would even kill Pakistani citizens because they are given orders and they need salaries to feed to their children

So there's nothing special
They're doing it for Money

That's the argument was given when same FC fired 50000 shells on taxpayers Pakistanis
@Riz
A strong and valid argument.. but you have to differentiate for the details (martyrdom).. not the subject (soldier).

perhaps, they ed hv fired at civilians on orders, but they didn't. so, we can't question their duty and sacrifice.

As a protest, you don't wanna pay condolences.. it is ok. It happens in anarchy/fitna-type situations.. like Syria or 47 when people killed the opposition women, children, innocents, old, etc considering them part/collaborators of the 'enemy'..

Post-Revolution-Iran or PRI has never been an ally and will always be an enemy of Pakistan. This will not change no matter how much "brotherhood" Pakistan feels it has with its neighbor or even if it literally hands over Balochistan.

Accepting their demands or engaging in CBMs is pointless endeavor. Just take a look at Imran Khan or Zardari bent over backwards to please them by handing over Rigi or helping save them from military confrontation with Saudi. Pakistan got nothing out of helping or making peace with them, except dead soldiers & citizens.

They will continue to wreak havoc in Pakistan, keep the fire slow burning and stable through support for sectarian violence or Baloch separatists. Short-term goal was to sabotage Gwadar & divert Chinese investment-which to a large extent has succeeded not only because they are excellent in sustaining insurgency but also because the matric pass individuals running the establishment not capable of tackling threats from them or any competent country like India, etc.

It's time for Pakistan to wake up and do following:

-Replace incompetent individuals running the establishment.

-Abandon peaceful policy towards Persians. Yes, they are Neo-Persian-Empire restorationists, using Shi'a faith to recruit others throughout Iraq-Syria-Lebanon-India-Pakistan-Afghan as slaves & puppets.

-Complete border fencing to cut off their smuggling revenue

-Do internal house cleaning by finding their networks, agents, saboteurs, etc.

Seriously?

Where have you been living?
I meant those 4.. mitigating their sacrifice under collective punishment to the army is a subjective choice because they wear the same uniform. Hindus/Skihs butchered random Muslims and vice versa as they saw the enemy in specific attire, whether they were guilty or not.

FskKGmVaIAEwJAU.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom