What's new

Terrorist Executions in Pakistan - Count Down

Not enough , frist his hangings should be live on TV , then we should attack mullah MF , hide out in nooristan to take him alive & then also been showen hangged live!

May Allah SWT make this a example for others who follow the same path and they distance themselves from such things ...

please hang lakhvi and hafiz sayeed also. They are also scum bags who will in near future will be headache for Pakistan, just like they are for India.

I hope this is true and gets done quickly
http://www.express.pk/story/311342/

10857723_10152725038155528_6842628077263582302_n.jpg

This news is misleading, no change in the way death penalty is carried out but rather a time period of 24hrs to 14 days penalty should be carried out after the death warrant, only in Punjab.
At this point it is just a suggestion to be presented in front of the parliamentary committee and with the recommendations of IIC....not being applied immediately
Though i do agree don't see this happening in Pakistan

About to be hanged anytime. its not live which is is disappointing as their rotting corpse hanging in midair would have been a treat to watch.

I'm glad it's not live. We need to draw a line somewhere and this is a good place to do so.

People want to see it live. people who have lost their loves ones and during zia daurs it was live and it reduced crime. enough of this humanity crap with terrorists. The nation needs and wants to see them hang.

Back
Top Bottom