What's new

Terrorists Attack Police HQ in Karachi

PTM is the BLM version of Pakistan like I said before.

Self-victimisation group that swear they are oppressed due to race, and completely refuse any self-introspection or self-accountability.

Same way blacks refuse to accept the problems in their communities, refuse to accept they are disproportionately more likely to be perpetrators or aiders, and instead just protest and cry racism.

And the same way they try to demonise alienate white people, paint them evil, the force behind all their problems or the "privileged" class, they are attempting to do to Punjabis. To make them feel guilty or insecure in themselves for nothing, to call themselves oppressors and evil, and essentially be slaves to whatever they say.

According to some of their activists, Afghanistan and Pashtuns were incredibly liberal until Pak establishment radicalised them and turned them into extremists, completely ignoring their history and culture which very closely aligns with the Taliban ideology. 😂

Exactly what the BLM blacks do in America 😂😂😂😂😂

*post a picture of a gang member involved in various shoot outs and murders*

Blacks: "Our brother was incredibly innocent but the evil white police are wrongfully targeting black men, he is innocent and they are oppressing us, racist!!!"
i cant stop thinking about this now lol while reading this thread

whenever someone says anti-X, racist, or brings up that rare minority group to make a counterpoint it reminds me of blm lmao

but those that have actually lived in these cities will know what the truth is tbh. i bet you even pashtuns themselves do deep down, thats why theres no serious uproar because theres not any actual racism or whatever is claimed

I agree with first part but the camps stuff is impractical and extreme.

Just increase the availability of education and increase the quality standard with a focus on STEM. Have harsher security measures.

With economic development and infrastructure development, more educated society, things will change.
I honestly want to agree with you but ground realities and history says otherwise, I am telling you if by any God's Miracle TTP vanishes from earth in 1 day, than 1 AQ/ISIS recruiter will come to FATA and in less than a year he will have thousands of recruits who are ready to blow themselves up, the people/culture are the real problem and no economic development will work there for as long as people's mindset is not changed, their culture and their behavior is changed either willingly or forced.

You can build schools there and they will blow it up, you build banks they will blow it up, you build mosques they will blow them up, you build Air ports they will blow that up, you open those areas for tourists they will kidnap and kill them, no matter what you do or try those areas won't change a bit.

I honestly want to agree with you but ground realities and history says otherwise, I am telling you if by any God's Miracle TTP vanishes from earth in 1 day, than 1 AQ/ISIS recruiter will come to FATA and in less than a year he will have thousands of recruits who are ready to blow themselves up, the people/culture are the real problem and no economic development will work there for as long as people's mindset is not changed, their culture and their behavior is changed either willingly or forced.

You can build schools there and they will blow it up, you build banks they will blow it up, you build mosques they will blow them up, you build Air ports they will blow that up, you open those areas for tourists they will kidnap and kill them, no matter what you do or try those areas won't change a bit.

If you ask the poor and vulnerable ones who suffered at the hands of MQM goons, then it's bad. Other than the ones who were alloted plots by, and who are members of the party themselves, almost all of Karachi has suffered at the hands of MQM. From dust to air.

MQM made Karachi Batman's Gotham --but without Batman.

If you ask the poor and vulnerable ones who suffered at the hands of MQM goons, then it's bad. Other than the ones who were alloted plots by, and who are members of the party themselves, almost all of Karachi has suffered at the hands of MQM. From dust to air.

MQM made Karachi Batman's Gotham --but without Batman.
TTP/Terrorist/Attack at police station, MQM ko har jaaga gussa lete ho, bhai koi screw dheela hai tum logo ka ?

TTP/Terrorist/Attack at police station, MQM ko har jaaga gussa lete ho, bhai koi screw dheela hai tum logo ka ?

MQM is a joke Urdu political party in karachi. It is considered to be associated with terrorists activities, theft, snatching, torture, target killings etc in the city. Not a very positive image! Regardless of terrorists methods or targets if you lose a loved one by mqm or TTP thugs it’s all the same. Irrespective of who’s done it, all bad ….

With infrastructural and economic development their mindset will move away from extremism, it can be aided by the state but do you seriously think you can just grab everyone and put them into a camp? 💀

You'll just start a civil war they'll obviously fight back.

In my opinion best solution especially for terrorism is to have the police force, and FC be recruited locally. This way subconsciously they don't see it as someone else forcefully suppressing them because their mindset is tribal.

Also if they are so tribal, we should make smaller districts on the basis of tribes and their tribal leader in that spot can given an official governor role. He can work with the state to progress that area. And the people will be willing to accept him more.

than 1 AQ/ISIS recruiter will come to FATA

Wahhabism and Salafism is foreign to FATA majority of the people there are Deobandi.

The AQ/ISIS in Pakistan is based in Balochistan

They voted for PTI in the last elections in large numbers. Urdu Speakers can rise above tribalism. Can't say the same about you know who!!

PTI made it on the national assembly stage in 2013 via KPK 😂

Jundullah and daesh are Pakistan's brothers they both hit Pakistan's enemies irani trying to create wedge between Pakistan and pro Pakistan forces but to no avail iranis spreading missinformation dissinformation here
@waz @LeGenD
This guy is a false flagger. He supports Daesh and calls them Pakistan’s brothers. But also calls the group Daesh so it shows he’s a false flagger and probably doesn’t know what he is saying, or he calls them Daesh knowing what the term means but also grouping Pakistan with khawarij and putting Pakistan on the same level as them. Also Daesh did many suicide bombing in Pakistan massacring many Pakistanis so just him calling those khawarij our brothers should be enough for a permanent ban because he is indirectly calling Pakistan khawarij also.
Please ban this false flagger

MQM is a joke Urdu political party in karachi. It is considered to be associated with terrorists activities, theft, snatching, torture, target killings etc in the city. Not a very positive image! Regardless of terrorists methods or targets if you lose a loved one by mqm or TTP thugs it’s all the same. Irrespective of who’s done it, all bad ….
You compare a global designated recognized Terrorists Organization with a Political gang ? Mashallah... name one more Organization that Urdu speaking make that mass slaughter Pakistani's? MQM was booted out from Karachi Politics, have you seen mass shootings ? Suicide bombings ? Any separatist movements ? Where are those " very dangerous " Urdu speaking MQM workers now ? most of them living normal lives, now say that about Pushtoons, Baloch , Sindhi and Punjabi... ? I am not talking about a Political group to be put in these camps, I am say we need to Put every Pathan, Sindhi, Baloch and huge numbers of Punjabi's there because their culture/life style is violent/barbaric/uncivilized and that is why Terrorists groups like AQ/ISIS always fights recruits from these Ethnicities, If MQM or Urdu speaking people start blowing themselves in mosques, schools, hospitals, military bases, than yes sure put them in those camps too.

Wahhabism and Salafism is foreign to FATA majority of the people there are Deobandi.

Nope, Sorry but its the people/culture and their life style which is violent and barbaric, sorry but I don't see all of these Ethnic groups unfit for Civilized world.

With infrastructural and economic development their mindset will move away from extremism, it can be aided by the state but do you seriously think you can just grab everyone and put them into a camp?
Bhai, I know my idea is unrealistic, and can cause civil war but right now we are dying slow death, but if that civil war happen and we suppress it than any ethnic group that dare goes against the state will face the iron fist, it will be a lesson for their future generation, live like civilized people or go in camps or die.
Americans killed millions of natives, build schools for the tribal's to integrate them into society, Canada did the same, China is putting Uhigurs in Camps, Europeans did that as well, and still doing it. Look where those nations are and look how respect their people have among the countries and than look at where we are, there is no dajjali conspiracy there, truth hurts but its still truth that our people (minus Urdu Speaking) are uncivilized/violent and the culture they subscribe for has no place in this age, I am not saying put everyone in camps altogether.

Step - 1 Tell Afghans, Go to Camps or Go back to Afghanistan...
Step - 2 Put some Afghans into camps forcefully, also put some of Tribals, they will get along in there.

Than bring Pathans from overseas who has abandoned their culture, you know those Pathans who doesn't even look like Pathans, let them educate these people/families, Banned Tribal/Jirga system, anyone who does it put them behind bar or other strict punishment, Teach them their own violent culture and convince them to abandon it, within a generation you will have Pathans who can live in civilized society without turning a city into a terrorist hub or pile of trash.

You'll just start a civil war they'll obviously fight back.
Sure, Let them fight it will make state's job easier, those who fight kill them and its completely within the constitution and religion, State has to make laws and implement them, Pashtoonistan bacha lo ya phir Pakistan.

In my opinion best solution especially for terrorism is to have the police force, and FC be recruited locally. This way subconsciously they don't see it as someone else forcefully suppressing them because their mindset is tribal.
Bhai Police/FC are the biggest culprit, they are the insiders for the TTP's and BLA, TTP use religion and BLA use ethnicity, haven't you heard that even Army in the tribal areas go and sit in those Animalistic ritual of Jirga, and abandon constitution of Pakistan, these people run their areas with their own system/law which is literally a slap on state of Pakistan, And truth is that Army sit with those Tribal elders and their stupid Jirga's because they are scared that those idiots will start blowing themselves, in short these people are keeping the state hostage, and my solution is to educate them not exterminate them, but in order to educate them and put them in schools you have to use force this is the only language these people listen, and this is not just for Pathans, I mean everyone else too Baloch/Sindhi/huge portion of Punjabi's, these ethnic groups have no hope and Pakistan because of them will die eventually, TTP/BLA/BRA/JuA/ISIS-K/AQ/Hizb-ul-Tahrir/Jais-e-Islam/Lashkar-e-Islam/Majeed-Group/PTM/JuD and many more these are the Sooghaat these Ethnic groups have give to Pakistan, sorry but your way is too soft for these people, won't do anything to change Pakistan's situation.

Also if they are so tribal, we should make smaller districts on the basis of tribes and their tribal leader in that spot can given an official governor role. He can work with the state to progress that area. And the people will be willing to accept him more.
Well you can divide those Tribal Agencies and start building these camps, putting one Tribe in camps at a time will also do the job.

Buddhism was good for them, it kept them calm and tamed their aggressive streak :lol: What they practice now acts as an enabler

Bhai, I know my idea is unrealistic, and can cause civil war but right now we are dying slow death, but if that civil war happen and we suppress it than any ethnic group that dare goes against the state will face the iron fist, it will be a lesson for their future generation, live like civilized people or go in camps or die.
Americans killed millions of natives, build schools for the tribal's to integrate them into society, Canada did the same, China is putting Uhigurs in Camps, Europeans did that as well, and still doing it. Look where those nations are and look how respect their people have among the countries and than look at where we are, there is no dajjali conspiracy there, truth hurts but its still truth that our people (minus Urdu Speaking) are uncivilized/violent and the culture they subscribe for has no place in this age, I am not saying put everyone in camps altogether.

Step - 1 Tell Afghans, Go to Camps or Go back to Afghanistan...
Step - 2 Put some Afghans into camps forcefully, also put some of Tribals, they will get along in there.

Than bring Pathans from overseas who has abandoned their culture, you know those Pathans who doesn't even look like Pathans, let them educate these people/families, Banned Tribal/Jirga system, anyone who does it put them behind bar or other strict punishment, Teach them their own violent culture and convince them to abandon it, within a generation you will have Pathans who can live in civilized society without turning a city into a terrorist hub or pile of trash.

Sure, Let them fight it will make state's job easier, those who fight kill them and its completely within the constitution and religion, State has to make laws and implement them, Pashtoonistan bacha lo ya phir Pakistan.

Bhai Police/FC are the biggest culprit, they are the insiders for the TTP's and BLA, TTP use religion and BLA use ethnicity, haven't you heard that even Army in the tribal areas go and sit in those Animalistic ritual of Jirga, and abandon constitution of Pakistan, these people run their areas with their own system/law which is literally a slap on state of Pakistan, And truth is that Army sit with those Tribal elders and their stupid Jirga's because they are scared that those idiots will start blowing themselves, in short these people are keeping the state hostage, and my solution is to educate them not exterminate them, but in order to educate them and put them in schools you have to use force this is the only language these people listen, and this is not just for Pathans, I mean everyone else too Baloch/Sindhi/huge portion of Punjabi's, these ethnic groups have no hope and Pakistan because of them will die eventually, TTP/BLA/BRA/JuA/ISIS-K/AQ/Hizb-ul-Tahrir/Jais-e-Islam/Lashkar-e-Islam/Majeed-Group/PTM/JuD and many more these are the Sooghaat these Ethnic groups have give to Pakistan, sorry but your way is too soft for these people, won't do anything to change Pakistan's situation.

Well you can divide those Tribal Agencies and start building these camps, putting one Tribe in camps at a time will also do the job.
That wouldn't be a small civil war, fighting 40 million or so people who are willing to blow themselves up 💀

You don't even have the funding for that

Back
Top Bottom