What's new

Terrorists neither Hindu nor Muslim: Gadkari (BJP Party President)

EjazR

Reaction score
Terrorists neither Hindu nor Muslim: Gadkari

A terrorist has no religion, and can't be classified as Hindu or Muslim, said BJP president Nitin Gadkari.

Speaking at a press conference, Gadkari said it is unfortunate that we identify people involved with certain terrorist activities cording to their religious affiliations.

"... terrorist has no creed, caste or religion. A god fearing Hindu will not kill an innocent Muslim and similarly, a god fearing Muslim will not kill an innocent Hindu, and if he is doing so, then he is a terrorist who does not belong to any religion," he said.

------------

Well Said. :tup:

A well made point.

It is us who brand / link terrorists with religions or regions. They have no creed, caste or colour - hate, jealousy, money are some of the things that bind & motivate them.

A terrorist has no religion, and can't be classified as Hindu or Muslim, said BJP president Nitin Gadkari.

Speaking at a press conference, Gadkari said it is unfortunate that we identify people involved with certain terrorist activities cording to their religious affiliations.

"... terrorist has no creed, caste or religion. A god fearing Hindu will not kill an innocent Muslim and similarly, a god fearing Muslim will not kill an innocent Hindu, and if he is doing so, then he is a terrorist who does not belong to any religion," he said.

------------

BJP is changing there line from Hinduism to economy and secularism, thank to Indian youth.

Indian youth zindabad:yahoo:

I don't see them coming to power even after such statements.. But atleast now we will have sane opposition..

I don't see them coming to power even after such statements.. But atleast now we will have sane opposition..

UPA government should find some solution to nexals and terrorism both internal and external.Being a soft is not always a right approach.

BJP is not a bad choice in that case,well i will prefer modi or Gadkari as next PM...

------------

Is election coming or what?:devil:

good to see BJP agenda changing

good for countries prosperity

we need better oppostion to keep check on ruling party

UPA government should find some solution to nexals and terrorism both internal and external.Being a soft is not always a right approach.

BJP is not a bad choice in that case,well i will prefer modi or Gadkari as next PM...

This is not going to happen, Mate!! Congress is good for India as of now. BJP will have to wait until they get another charasmatic leader like Atal Bihari Vajpayee..

Finally "der aaye magar durust aaye"...

It is good to see BJP is going good way. All the best to them and Indian politics.

This is not going to happen, Mate!! Congress is good for India as of now. BJP will have to wait until they get another charasmatic leader like Atal Bihari Vajpayee..

Look you live in USA and we in India.

Karnataka and Gujarat are two of the BJP state which is developing fast.

Don't forget Bihar is now India's fastest developing state is also NDA-JDU governing state.

Just because NDA is hindu centric doesnot means they are less capable then UPA.

We have seen development in Gujarat,NaMo will be good choice for PM this time and we could have an option of Gadkari.

In UPA i don't think MMS will going to be PM next time due to his age factor which left Sonia gandhi and Rahul gandhi. Rahul is good leader but not mature enough for PM but i will prefer sonia gandhi for this post,she is dam good or my favorite Pranab da.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom