What's new

Terrorists?: US Congress to vote on Haqqani network bill

... we have tasted the bitter medicine of being abandoned time and again by our 'Ally'. Once again, in 2014, they will pack up and leave the mess behind for us to clean.

You're right. They've realized that NATO can't honestly claim to be victorious in Afghanistan.

So their strategy, in my view, is to portray Taliban's imminent return post-2014 in light of Pakistani support and so called double-dealing.

This illusion will atleast have some effect in concealing NATO's failures.

Biggest and ANOTHER and Historical Failure of Pakistan Army... nothing to do with Govt.... nor Govt have any kind of supremacy over Pakistan.

This Army is **** on Pakistan..... they destroy Pakistan with their policies. Now the only way to counter India and USA in Afghanistan is the Haqqani. Pakistan Army actually not Army Pakistan Army generals getting "FEW" $$ from USA and killing own people, Army Jawan's on Border etc etc and etc.... Wish when any Security personal of this Army will shot Kiyani and his corrupt Army group like Salman Taseer!

I heard a guy on Fox saying that if US declares Haqqani a terrorist group than they will have to label Pakistan as a terrorist country?
Is that correct!?

Absolutely since they are of no use to the American mother land.

Jalaluddin+Haqqani+with+Ronald+Reagan+Time+Magazine.jpg

images

photo_1335410231970-1-0.jpg

This is Maulawi Khalis (now dead), and NOT Jallaludin Haqqani....both had hena died beards, but one is a direct ISI operative.

I heard a guy on Fox saying that if US declares Haqqani a terrorist group than they will have to label Pakistan as a terrorist country?
Is that correct!?

Yes most likely, Pakistan will be labeled a sponsor of terrorism. If HN is labeled it will be followed by LeT also.

Anyone who does not bend to American Wishes is a Terrorist.

e.g. Osama , Taliban , Hqqani , Iraq , Syria , Lybia , etc etc etc etc etc .

Now only Idiots will believe what US blutrs on Media , & unfortunately i am seeing a Lot of them.

Is possible Haqqani network is still working for the CIA-USA.......umm........:smokin:

It's not easy labelling an entire country as a "terrorist nation". They're talking about a group/faction of what the US created itself.

I hope they stop the aid so we can default on all American loans and get rid of their puppets here.

Yes most likely, Pakistan will be labeled a sponsor of terrorism. If HN is labeled it will be followed by LeT also.

Because Indian sponsored terrorists are killing only Pakistanis?

Because Indian sponsored terrorists are killing only Pakistanis?

Nothing like that can happen because Pakistanis hate Indians to the core so no way will they accept any Indian sponsors and more over we need money to buy weapons and feed our poors.. No money for terrorists of Pakistan Please stop making fake stories..

Absolutely, I even think Kiyani is a RAW agent :lol:

Absolutely, every one is free to think. :moil:

While, Kiyani is doing good job.

Nothing like that can happen because Pakistanis hate Indians to the core so no way will they accept any Indian sponsors and more over we need money to buy weapons and feed our poors.. No money for terrorists of Pakistan Please stop making fake stories..

We only allow Indian goods in Pakistan without duty.

We send you cement cheaper than it cost us!

How else can we prove we love you?

Cement export price for India slashed by 13 percent

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom