What's new

Tesla to recall 285k+ cars in China over faulty cruise control software

You clearly can't comprehend how far ahead Tesla is from the competitors. They're changing the way how a car is built, and I'm not talking about batteries.

Tesla is only been around for two decades, a spec on a timeline compared to other automotive giants and yet they're revolutionizing the industry.

There's no car company in the world that constantly upgrades its cars and production techniques while doing a production run. Go learn a thing or two about what they're doing
Rubbish brand that have fooled too many gullible people.

You clearly can't comprehend how far ahead Tesla is from the competitors. They're changing the way how a car is built, and I'm not talking about batteries.

Tesla is only been around for two decades, a spec on a timeline compared to other automotive giants and yet they're revolutionizing the industry.

There's no car company in the world that constantly upgrades its cars and production techniques while doing a production run. Go learn a thing or two about what they're doing

Sure, Tesla is great if you want your car failing at everything. I prefer my cars to actually function properly. Tesla is good to fool the gullible sheep through a brilliant marketing campaign.

Owned a telsa and regular car..went back to a regular car...
Tesla may be great but wasnt great for me..

Tesla still isnt making money..let say they grow 15 times (which inself is increbile) and sell 10 million cars even then it value shouldnt be greater then ford..which is around 50b not 1 trillion

Owned a telsa and regular car..went back to a regular car...
Tesla may be great but wasnt great for me..

Tesla still isnt making money..let say they grow 15 times (which inself is increbile) and sell 10 million cars even then it value shouldnt be greater then ford..which is around 50b not 1 trillion

1624795247898.png

Tesla’s not making money? On what planet? :lol:

I don't understand why Chinese are so keen buying American cars from GM to Tesla. People in Most countries think American cars are just average.

I don't understand why Chinese are so keen buying American cars from GM to Tesla. People in Most countries think American cars are just average.
We don't understand because we have no vision. Tesla was invited by the Shanghai government to build the factory. Catfish effect

Most EV in China are still majority Chinese brand. Tesla occupied less than 25% of Chinese EV market.

We don't understand because we have no vision. Tesla was invited by the Shanghai government to build the factory. Catfish effect
I support Tesla factory in Shanghai but I don't understand why people still buy a product just by brand name.

Because Tesla’s are by far the most technologically advanced vehicles in the world.

Because Tesla’s are by far the most technologically advanced vehicles in the world.
Totally disagree. The autonomous driving is not cutting edge, The battery is outsource from China. What technology advance is there?

At least BYD Han can brag about its ultra safety battery feature. Tesla?

AFAIK Tesla's philosophy / raison d'etre is a eco-friendly car but eco-friendliness can come through another way. Simply ban privately-owned personal transport vehicles ( two-wheelers and four-wheelers ). Introduce more four-wheeler taxis and mass public transport ( buses ). Their engines can remain petrol-based. And hydrogen-based engines are in research.

And battery-based EVs to me seem dangerous. There have been reports of them catching fire.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom