What's new

Tesla's China Problem

lmao. Fifth-year declared trade war with China, yet have absolutely no sense of what's going on within China's market. Stupid populism fed plebs with China's government blah blah blah, while Wallstreet reads broker reports and get most revenue. Pathetic :meeting:

lmao. Fifth-year declared trade war with China, yet have absolutely no sense of what's going on within China's market. Stupid populism fed plebs with China's government blah blah blah, while Wallstreet reads broker reports and get most revenue. Pathetic :meeting:
trade war has nothing to do with this china isnt free country its dictate buy the comunist party i wonder why only tesla is alowed to own 100
% of its factory? china will let forigen company dominate the market?
i think they want tesla tech now we see the problem of tesla in china

trade war has nothing to do with this china isnt free country its dictate buy the comunist party i wonder why only tesla is alowed to own 100
% of its factory? china will let forigen company dominate the market?
Which country is really free? Even western countries used national security freely to abuse and stop freedom of trade. Modi ban tilk tok. What different from China, tell me?

Which country is really free? Even western countries used national security freely to abuse and stop freedom of trade. Modi ban tilk tok. What different from China, tell me?
you can open factory in usa and take big share of the market the media isnt control by the ccp is free media

we saw what heppend jack ma only because he say some bad thing on ccp you can criricize the goverment in west

we saw what heppend jack ma only because he say some bad thing on ccp you can criricize the goverment in west
Lol.. Really?

We think we are stupid. Only you try to brainwash us , western is perfect.

At least China is not low enough to silence those with death threat or frame them with rape charge to intimidate them.

Funny to see that comment while the reality is US government has prevented so many investments from China.
its depend what investments if nio or xpeng will want to open factory in usa and take large market share i dont see in problen also in europe

its depend what investments if nio or xpeng will want to open factory in usa and take large market share i dont see in problen also in europe
Are you sure? You should know EV also collect customers' information. No Chinese EV supplier dare to risk their money in US.

Matter of fact, almost all most successful Chinese companies are on US sanction list. Investing in US is too luxurious.

Are you sure? You should know EV also collect customers' information. No Chinese EV supplier dare to risk their money in US.

Matter of fact, almost all most successful Chinese companies are on US sanction list. Investment in US is too luxurious.
what companies?

Back
Top Bottom