What's new

Thank you, Chinese soldier! - We appreciate your work!

SBUS-CXK

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
916cfa402bbf4b6d825e62d905eedceb.jpeg

da153f0222864bb0bff20426ddb3e307.jpeg

494346e350494db6867059371c3485a5.jpeg

1ae6d0ebacc24df7af7c24fe25afac62.jpeg

1507618167550912_big.jpg

1507619457815543_big.jpg

u=3402985582,3744579139&fm=173&app=25&f=JPG

1507618167598718_big.jpg

Thank you for?
It's very obvious that there discipline is tremendous. They went up by stairs so that passengers could use escalators, they sat on the floor so passengers could sit on the chairs, they stood up on the train so passengers could be seated and all this time they ensured single file formation so as a team they occupy minimal space. Very impressive indeed.

It's very obvious that there discipline is tremendous. They went up by stairs so that passengers could use escalators, they sat on the floor so passengers could sit on the chairs, they stood up on the train so passengers could be seated and all this time they ensured single file formation so as a team they occupy minimal space. Very impressive indeed.
Thank you. That's what I want to say.

And what about civilians , was it not possible for civilian to make a little room for soldier.

Remember Army is made From civilians Of civilians For Civilians .

I think it is common to see soldiers of various countries (I have seen some myself as well as seen some on videos and pictures like this) doing the same hence, it didnt strike me as "special"

I think it is common to see soldiers of various countries (I have seen some myself as well as seen some on videos and pictures like this) doing the same hence, it didnt strike me as "special"
:rofl::enjoy:

You can repeat what you said, and then you will believe it.

timg

Well if good things happens a few times, there is no law stating that we can't appreciate it.

if good things happens a few times
That is the thing it doesnt happen few times....And I hope it happens more often
there is no law stating that we can't appreciate it.
Sure appreciate all you want...I only asked why...Had you said appreciating your army...that would have ended the conversation :enjoy:

I changed the thread title to make it more understandable!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom