What's new

Thar Desert Before and After Rain

i don't know why 2 of our indian brothers feel pain in this thread here is few images from islamkot sindh after rain lolz

if you guys feel pain lolz look mu village images thread :P

38591082.jpg

256238103_d3e7176157.jpg

38591492.jpg

38591609.jpg

38591520.jpg

38591082.jpg

38591434.jpg

Amazing photos. Nature has so many tricks up her sleeve. I've never seen a desert to fertile and green haha :)

It's true and that is only if a little amount of rain falls down

but if the rain continues to fall for couple of months the desert will be a fortress

Like the city of salalah in Oman check out these pictures of it !

Salalh43_Allith.jpg

Salalh44_Allith.jpg

Salalh34_Allith_filtered.jpg

Salalh32_Allith_filtered.jpg

Salalh45_Allith.jpg

Salalh47_Allith.jpg

Salalh16_Allith.jpg

Salalh7_Allith.jpg

this heaven only happens for one semester and this area goes back to it's desert nature :(

these pictures does not tell the reality of salalah , it's really more beautiful than this

It's true and that is only if a little amount of rain falls down

but if the rain continues to fall for couple of months the desert will be a fortress

Like the city of salalah in Oman check out these pictures of it !

Salalh43_Allith.jpg

Salalh44_Allith.jpg

Salalh34_Allith_filtered.jpg

Salalh32_Allith_filtered.jpg

Salalh45_Allith.jpg

Salalh47_Allith.jpg

Salalh16_Allith.jpg

Salalh7_Allith.jpg

this heaven only happens for one semester and this area goes back to it's desert nature :(

these pictures does not tell the reality of salalah , it's really more beautiful than this

yup salalah is beautiful, although it is very far from muscat. ! . but in the summers, weather is still tolerable and greenery is still present.

i don't know why 2 of our indian brothers feel pain in this thread here is few images from islamkot sindh after rain lolz

if you guys feel pain lolz look mu village images thread :P

Before and after pics in the OP were not accurate, for sure.

i agree, the Op pics are not of the same place, but the pics posted by Ik are true, i went to my own village, and before there was grass and all, but suddenly after the rain, everything just springed up.

Can some one provide the Before and After pics of the same location??It will be easier to compare the difference that way.

Can some one provide the Before and After pics of the same location??It will be easier to compare the difference that way.

as for the pictures I posted about salalah, it's only goes green for three months
these are it's pictures without the rain

21452029_67d764cbee_b.jpg

21452030_2306f8b57e_b.jpg

11068120_3725b77285_b_d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom