What's new

The Al-Badr operative Mujaheed to hang

Do not worry about Bangladesh, because still many of you are not willing to accept it. And do not talk about AL down fall. It has nothing to do with Mujahid being hanged.

Your bangladeshi nationalism is bullshit. Nationalism doesn't mean knowingly throwing the country in turmoil. Nationalism means moving the country forward. For this stupid decision, millions of people are living in hell and economic growth is significantly slowing down. Do you understand now what happens when you make a crap tribunal with corrupted judges and follow no law whatsoever while declaring a popular figure, injustice?

Your bangladeshi nationalism is bullshit. Nationalism doesn't mean knowingly throwing the country in turmoil. Nationalism means moving the country forward. For this stupid decision, millions of people are living in hell and economic growth is significantly slowing down. Do you understand now what happens when you make a crap tribunal with corrupted judges and follow no law whatsoever while declaring a popular figure, injustice?

Glad to see some Bangladeshis think independently, and not bow down to totalitarian propaganda. thanks for that video post

Salute to him and Al-Badr - which despite their ultimate defeat -- displayed their un-ending loyalty to Pakistan from the cradle to the grave.

a national day of mourning should be declared in Pakistan when he meets his Creator. Inshallah he will go with honour without even blinking. It'll be an honourable end; which is more than i can say for the chubby puppet beleaguering Bangladesh and taking its democracy fifteen years back via judicial executions

(read curbing the opposition)

peace to him and people like him

@ By dear friend, you have only heard but we have seen practically how the Pak military, Razakars and the Mukties use to behave. There was now hide and seek. In our locality all the Behares were killed within two days from 27 March 1971. There strenght will be roughly 3/4 thousand. There were three villages where the Behares were settled. One day some elements came from the border side along with EPR and asked the local police you have still kept the Behares alive !!!! Soon within hour some members of AL, local police, EPR and unknown elements from border areas collectively killed all the Behares like cats and dods. Their all properties were looted and all the dead bodies were buried in mass.

@ One of my friend from Bogra told me recently that on the Bogra city there was one big pond and this pond was full of Behari dead bodies. And surprizingly these remained like that till the Pakistani Army came and removed that.

@ Ask the old man of 60 and up and not the "Gono Jagoron Munchu " they can give you the little bit idea. Tell me where the Behares were not killed. So far I know in almost all industrial areas all clear. And now we can see the clear evidence produced by Kutubuddin in "Bloods and Tears". " Paap kono din chapa thake na ".

@ My dear friend yes I agree that what I narrated was just a fraction of History but the reality was completely opposite.

@ Even if I tell you that the election of 1970 was a complete farse, will you believe it ????? It was a full of intimidation !!!!

I don't know whether you are Bangladeshi, Pakistani or Bihari. Thousands of books were written about Liberation war 1971, but you told me about a book that described only bihari killing. That shows your true intention. I think you have forgotten to mention a book "Dead reckoning" by Sharmila bose

It seems there are still some people who have not been able to let go of their love for Pakistan.

@ Pakistan was not an alien thing to us. Our grandfather, our father struggled and finally fought for this Pakistan. But you people have betrayed with the majority people by giving ficticious datas. Today we are independent and we want to keep it as real independent.

I don't know whether you are Bangladeshi, Pakistani or Bihari. Thousands of books were written about Liberation war 1971, but you told me about a book that described only bihari killing. That shows your true intention. I think you have forgotten to mention a book "Dead reckoning" by Sharmila bose

@ Most of these books were written by the Calcutta Babu's without even coming to the ground.

@ Pakistan was not an alien thing to us. Our grandfather, our father struggled and finally fought for this Pakistan. But you people have betrayed with the majority people by giving ficticious datas. Today we are independent and we want to keep it as real independent.

@ Most of these books were written by the Calcutta Babu's without even coming to the ground.

Pakistan is not an alien, its only responsible for killing 3-5 lakhs Bengali people

Why don't you write a book on 1971 liberation war? You may take information from Zaid Hamid. He may greatly help you

Say above to dalal million times but every time he would act like dumber than before. We as a nation are in down word
spiral and having more dalals mean that wouldn't stop soon, brother.

Brother, all the enemies of BD are very hopeful about BD's future, except the real Bangladeshis. Because BDans can be exploited easily, and enemies know that.

I was not talking about numbers.What i meant was, some Bangladeshi (by birth not by choice) out of there unwavering love for Pakistan still trying to prove that Pakistani army was the victim in 1971. The devious unarmed Bengali tricked the Pakistani army into doing some target practice. What these wannabes doesn't understand is that by making these accusation, they are keeping the old wound fresh.

I was not talking about numbers.What i meant was, some Bangladeshi (by birth not by choice) out of there unwavering love for Pakistan still trying to prove that Pakistani army was the victim in 1971. The devious unarmed Bengali tricked the Pakistani army into doing some target practice. What these wannabes doesn't understand is that by making these accusation, they are keeping the old wound fresh.

Pakistan Army have done what any army of the world would do to deal with insurgents. Bangladesh army would do the same if any faction of the society would raise their heads against the state. If people in bangladesh thinks the idea of Bangladesh was right! Then i would suggest to re-visit to what Mujeeb-ur-Rehman(The Father of nation) attempted to do to your newly born country and what mukti bhanies had done to him after that. For us he was just a power hungry politician who exploited the bangla nationalism for his purpose and our politicians were fool enough to let him do that.

Pakistan Army have done what any army of the world would do to deal with insurgents. Bangladesh army would do the same if any faction of the society would raise their heads against the state. If people in bangladesh thinks the idea of Bangladesh was right! Then i would suggest to re-visit to what Mujeeb-ur-Rehman(The Father of nation) attempted to do to your newly born country and what mukti bhanies had done to him after that. For us he was just a power hungry politician who exploited the bangla nationalism for his purpose and our politicians were fool enough to let him do that.

i don't think i will support the idea of hailing down on innocent people on searchlight like that. It should have been given to the police to handle whatever terrorism was going down there. Searchlight was mass murder. Anyway none of it would have happened if democracy was followed. Once you break the system, everything will be in shambles. After 25th, there was no way of any talks, if Bangladeshis did not fight, we would not have lived freely today. Discrimination and harassment would be over the top. If Pak army did not fight, the west pakistanis would have been butchered mercilessly. I respect anyone who chose their country over us because maybe i would have done the same, but this is not about that. The trial is of war crimes which has to be punished. All we want is a proper trial and international standard investigation on all war crimes, from both side. If Mujaheed is found guilty then i will distribute sweets too but we cannot accept any decisions taken by a court, where even a high school student can prove all of them wrong with proper knowledge of law.

If anyone understood the implication of what you said there, there would have been any need of hartals in the first place. An almost entire week of hartal is hard to swallow.

This doesn't only apply to the war crimes tribunal but the misuse of power in general in Bangladesh. It doesn't matter how bad or how good one is. You misuse power, everyone suffers. Yes, it is that simple.

Though, student politics the way it is now should be banned. This is no longer the sixties and seventies. And there certainly isn't going to be another 71'.

And why does it have to be so? Why some young Bangladeshis so obsessed over this Cold War-era rhetoric in the year 2013?

Though, for some old fools it's understandable.

If anyone understood the implication of what you said there, there would have been any need of hartals in the first place. An almost entire week of hartal is hard to swallow.

This doesn't only to the war crimes tribunal but the misuse of power in general in Bangladesh. It does matter how bad or how good one is. You misuse power, everyone suffers. Yes, it is that simple.

Though, student politics the way it is now should be banned. This is no longer the sixties and seventies. And there certainly isn't going to be another 71'.

If the nation has to move forward, banning of student politics is a must. These are terrorists in disguise. Politics and educational institution should be separated. We have quite good tertiary courses in Bangladesh but because of these stupid parties, it got destroyed. But no, instead of protesting against that, our mukti joddhas eat biriyani and mishti on the death sentence of people, they never knew or saw until recently.

@ I have gone through with all your these thousands of books. But reality is it is written with the same tone. Most of the incidents were fictitious. There was hardly any role of Christian and Buddhist in the Liberation War but you see how their role is depicted in the Cinemas and Dramas/ TV serials.

@ I suggest you read the History of Partition of Bengal, the rise of Pakistan Movement and finally how Indian Sub-continent was divided. By the way definitely I am Bangladeshi and Bangali. I also supported the Awami Leaque and its activities. Lately I realize these were all bulshit. Many many Islamic scholars are being killed in the veil of Collaborator and still it is continuing.

Just one sentence

Number of people killed alone in 1971> The number people killed in British colonial rule(1757-1947) including the revolt of 1857

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom