What's new

'The Avengers' Indian Slum Scenes Draw Criticism from Indians

Yes I know it can't match Hasina Atimbomb when it comes to subtlety.

You mean Haseena Atimbum?

It was pretty weird/dumb i'll admit but I'll still rank that india 2030 or whatever up there in the weird category.

You mean Haseena Atimbum?

It was pretty weird/dumb i'll admit but I'll still rank that india 2030 or whatever up there in the weird category.

Watch at exactly 2:15 in the video clip and it gets even more weird.

There are a bunch of white American teenage girls begging on the streets, begging for a few rupees from the Indians.

You know it is same as saying the video where a chini kid got run over by around 10 cars at a go and no one has come to save her, is the manifestation of chini subconscious sadistic dreams.

the epitome of mainland psyche

Watch at exactly 2:15 in the video clip and it gets even more weird.

There are a bunch of white American teenage girls begging on the streets, begging for a few rupees from the Indians.

lol yeah I saw that.

What I got from that video was india will be so rich that even white people will be begging on the streets.

yaar abhi takh kuch sahi conclusion nahi niklah kay kyo bruce banner india meh tha? kya karatha india me? africa kee halaat bohat burri hai waha bhee jasakta ta bruce hahahah

You know it is same as saying the video where a chini kid got run over by around 10 cars at a go and no one has come to save her, is the manifestation of chini subconscious sadistic dreams.

Stop generalizing. :)

Or they might just have been following the order of peace and harmony.

I found a post in which I already replied to something similar:

These are all recent, and all involve Dalits being burnt to death:

Two Dalit sisters burnt alive by mob - Times Of India

Physically-challenged Dalit girl burnt alive in Haryana - Times Of India

Two Dalits burnt alive after clash over dog - Times Of India

Dalit teenager burnt to death for resisting rape - Times Of India

16-yr-old Dalit girl raped, burnt alive - Times Of India

2 Dalit kids killed, eyes gouged out - Times Of India

----------

And yet they have the gall to continuously mock China over a road accident, where a toddler was hit by a van... while their fellow Indians are deliberately hunting down Dalit children, cutting out their eyes, and murdering them by burning them alive.

These children were murdered, for the crime of being born into the wrong caste.

Yes... the people in the video in China were bad to walk past the child who was run over, no question about that. It was despicable.

However, in India the bystanders don't just walk past. They actually HELP to murder the Dalit children, first by cutting their eyes out and then burning them alive.

LOL...... if by calling u p@ki u feel insulted then i feel for u .
Btw u felt so frustrated that u started asking about my bio .
As i said kid , again try harder . U've failed

Kid **** is a derogatory term. You should be happy I didn't say the terms white people have for you guys... I've learned it from office.. ;)

Sorry, slums are the ony reason India is popular in Hollywood. It's the truth. You guys are so ungrateful. If you want a beter reputation, get rid of the slums. Btw, I saw that scene... Hahahah... :lol:

And you are popular for :sniper:. You know what I am talking about.

In India we have people who have to say something about everything...so it is obviously much ado about nothing...
there are many movies where they did not show slums in India e.g. 2012 movie which showed a promising indian scientist(whom they ditched at the end :P )

Yeah, typical Hollywood racism, we don't need to specifically highlight it against India although India loves everything from the West. :coffee:

more peoople die of hunger in india every year then how many pakistani's have died of drones for the past 9 years

but that is not because of a second country..it is our shame and we are doing good every year to stop hunger deaths..

more peoople die of hunger in india every year then how many pakistani's have died of drones for the past 9 years

Don't worry....we will gradually reduce our poor, our economy will reduce their numbers. Drones attacks have just started few years back. Wait for some time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom