What's new

The baduawa session for BM.

iPhone

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
when a good person dies (belonging to any religion) people follow many social and religious doctrines to pay respect to the dead and seek forgiveness and peace for him or her in the afterlife. But then there are some satan in this world, their horrific acts are horrible beyond any punishment in this world even death seems like a slap on the wrist. I'm talking about no other than the mardood BM (I dont even wanna say his name) let's use this thread to curse out his afterlife, give him so much baduawas that.......... I'll go first.

BM Thank god you're dead, asshole. I hope you burn in the fiery depths of hell where they're melting your skin and maggots and every known insect is eating you inside out, I hope your unimaginable torture remain eternal, asshole because you brought nothing but pain and suffering in this world.

He was a Mardood indeed, but why to infect our language and thought by cursing?

A good Muslim avoids cursing, even we are prohibited to call the names to the idols worshiped by non believers. Allah knows best how to torture a human satan, He will give BM what he deserves.

We should pray to Allah that He may save us from such people in future. Ameen.

Back
Top Bottom