What's new

The Battle for Iraq Is a Saudi War on Iran

Why the ISIS invasion of Iraq is really a war between Shiite and Sunnis for control of the Middle East.
460755645crop.jpg

The Battle for Iraq Is a Saudi War on Iran

Islam at its best?

I think mainly its a tribal war consist of different clans for power.

excellent post

Regardless of alleged Sudi support for ISIS, all nations are going to face a threat by an ISIS run Iraq.

This is a proxy war, if KSA is guilty of supporting ISIS, Iran is guilty of supporting Mehdi Army and its own mercenary al quds brigade is going to fight for Maliki forces.

My prediction is that everyone except the extremists are going to be losers including KSA and Iran.

very true

How come we never see Sunni Vs Shia conflict in other non-Islamic Countries like India etc even-though we have big number of Muslims? Why it's happening only in Islamic countries?
we do not have too

Because sunni and shias of india has to unite against a common enemy in majority- The hindus-
Hope you get your stupid answer-
Then you confirm that the different sects of Islam are not capable of peaceful co-existence by themselves......
So, can you imagine what will happen when the world will be devoid of non-Muslims('kafirs') one day as prophesied in Islam?....
Looks like, you need to keep the 'Kafirs' alive for your own good......

I don't know what is happening there.

During Saddam's era sunni and shia lived well together with no problems. But America attacked Iraq and supported shia extremists groups like hezbollah that turned the war into a sectarian conflict. Sunnis felt betrayed by shia who supported the American invasion, so Al Qaeda took advantage of the situation to enter Iraq and create its own state.

The truth is that the shia-controlled parts of Iraq really resemble a shia caliphate, but this shia caliphate is well tolerated because the government is a puppet of USA. This makes clear that Iran and USA and not enemies. Shiite groups like Hezbollah easily demonize USA but they're the first to ally with them when it comes to gain power to rule over sunnis. Why don't they attack Israel? should the sunni majority support Hezbollah and give away their rights just because they say that they're against Israel, even if they don't take any action to fight it? I don't think so.
Despite islamophobics' articles and theories, the truth is that for ISIS we have to blame no one but America. They created a sectarian war. Iraqis just wanted to live in peace.
Sunni iraqis don't hate christians, but they have no choice: if they travel to the shia-controlled part of Iraq they risk to get killed by hezbollah, so they prefer to stay in ISIS controlled zones, even if they're secular and they don't like to live in a caliphate, at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom