What's new

The beef against beef in multi-cultural India

Indians don't know what you are missing by not eating beef, this is the best tasting meat.
Muslims likewise don't know what you are missing by not eating pork, bacon is mouth watering.

Korean,
Majority of indians do eat pork as well as beef,and that includes me!

Hw come to generalise everybody is like u ? I am hardcore non-vegetarian but I never eaten beef and pork.

Indians are occasional meat eaters, meat is consider costly food and cooked when guest arrive or some special occasion, family gathering or weekends.

pork and beef are not common. There are many hotels which are strictly vegans. I don't know which south guys are talking about. I am staying in Karnataks since decades, I was in Tamilnadu for many years ,I never saw beef and pork eaten every day or sold every where.

Indians don't know what you are missing by not eating beef, this is the best tasting meat.
Muslims likewise don't know what you are missing by not eating pork, bacon is mouth watering.

you don't know what are you missing here .
sheep and specially lambs are the best.

Well beef is not that much popular among Hydrabadis they are mostly Mutton loving people. I know this for sure as i have many hydrabadi friend in KSA and many are just disgusted by the though of eating beef, which is mostly favored around Punjab. So there is no need to discount the theory that these students are being annoying on purpose to challenge the law..very funny!

you don't know what are you missing here .
sheep and specially lambs are the best.

Many people in India prefer goat meat over sheep or lamb. Meat of castrated goat(khassi) is highly prized. But I like both goat and sheep mutton.

Pakistani society is going through so many ills right now such as terrorism, literacy, poverty, brainwashing to name a few, yet they find time to worry about a ban on sale and consumption of beef in India. Pakistanis go first fight the real issues in your society which is not only adversely effecting you but the entire world(read terrorism). Beef should be the last thing on your mind at this moment. Allowing Indian Muslims to eat beef won't solve a thing for Pakistan.

We eat it all. Means we eat all Indian beef. Keep banning and bring it on to our border.

It takes only 24 hours to cross the border, go through slaughtering process, cook, eat and $hit. LOL

Indians are occasional meat eaters, meat is consider costly food and cooked when guest arrive or some special occasion, family gathering or weekends.

pork and beef are not common. There are many hotels which are strictly vegans. I don't know which south guys are talking about. I am staying in Karnataks since decades, I was in Tamilnadu for many years ,I never saw beef and pork eaten every day or sold every where.

It was the same here too before Poultry revolution. Now Poultry is the cheapest food but Deshi Chicken still a delicacy as far as I know.

Cow beef is bad you can eat buffalo beef or any other living thing that you want to eat and to be frank most if the eating joints dont serve beef and pork as it may hurt religious sentiments of hindus and muslims you want to eat beef start serving up pork too

Korean,
Majority of indians do eat pork as well as beef,and that includes me!
Since when my friend am a hard core non veg person but i keep myself upto sea foos chicken mutton (goat sheep lamb) have eaten pork to but never even touched beef

We eat it all. Means we eat all Indian beef. Keep banning and bring it on to our border.

It takes only 24 hours to cross the border, go through slaughtering process, cook, eat and $hit. LOL

This is the price you pay for illegally smuggling cattle

http://tehelka.com/channels/slider/hu081011Blood.asp

So in fact, your beef is dipped skin down in human blood. I don't know if that makes the beef halaal or not but it makes it lal (red with human blood) for sure.. Hope you like the taste of blood of your own people..

what the big deal? i eat beef and pork and i get it virtually in ever city i have lived in , in India. its due to religious beliefs some do not eat the meats . but thats a personal issue .
the OP must be stupid as he forgot a similar thread on beef which ran for 50 pages or so .

Back
Top Bottom