What's new

The beginning of TR public turning against Iran because of support of PKK

How you mean where was Russia china etc. on the sanctions? They where agains it. The real hypocritical act is that u voting agains sactions on Iran but after that placing a radar/missile shields towards Iran.

where is our Turkish thread i want to post some Turkish news =S

CHINA AND RUSSIA AGAINST SANCTIONS ON IRAN? YOU HAVE PROBLEMS?

man i dont need a source , you need to be totally unaware of everything to not know this , only brazil and turkey veto , CHINA AND RUSSIA AGREED FOR SANCTIONS.

It is a known fact that the PKK is being supplied by many countries; as i said in one of my previous posts, the PKK is a pawn of America. Not to mention the wrong policies of Turkish politicians.

The USA classifies the PKK as a terrorist organization, that is hardly supporting them. It actually legally prevents any money or support from the US.

The USA classifies the PKK as a terrorist organization, that is hardly supporting them. It actually legally prevents any money or support from the US.

we have thoughts like this , but we dont know if its true , if america really wanted they can help us to completely destroy it.

Don't overate what many people get from the mass media and proclaim here, however as a matter of fact you are indirectly supporting them and so does allegedly Israel because you are again allegedly but with a freaking high probability training and arming Kurdish groups (forgot the name) that fight Iran, all this happens in North Iraq and you never know where does weapons final destinations will be or whether group x will decide tomorrow to fight us. Its not a rare that PKK fighters have US-made weapons, how do we know? Well we find them beside their death bodies.

And frankly speaking as an Ally of the US I'm not happy with how much support we get from you. You could support us with a few Predators and Reapers more instead of bombing a random African countries. Read the last part of Ottoman-Turk sentence that's how we Turks feel.

How you mean where was Russia china etc. on the sanctions? They where agains it. The real hypocritical act is that u voting agains sactions on Iran but after that placing a radar/missile shields towards Iran.

Please don't talk without knowledge, Brazil and Turkey were the only nations voted against sanctions. If you look closely to date of radar base anouncment it is few days after ''rumors'' Karayılan's capture and release from Iran.

Yes aliens disguised as Turks. I never trust a person as govermental figure who never said: Happy who says I am Turk.

AKP is full with clowns who dream of Sunni sphere with Pax-Ottomana. Tested and failed. When worn out, AKP will be discarded as previous ones. Nothing special.

Then you need to vote for MHP. People who are correctly educated in higher institutions will not say "ne mutlu turkum diyene" after they become elected and represent the country. Do you know how racistic that will sound to our Kurdish population and other minorities if Erdogan or Gul says it? Say that and you will create a rift between Kurds and Turks. You are not a patriot with your words since they are cheap, a real patriot shows patriotic acts with actions. But whom am i telling...

Today is my joyful day, i write a few more thing:

Israel killed Turks, Erdogan talked.
Syria downed Turkish jet, Erdogan talked.
PKk killed Turkish soldiers, Erdogan talked.
Ahmedinejad kept Erdogan waiting at door, didnt meet him. Erdogan became ashamed, cannot talk.

Hamdolsun, he is not claiming to be a Turk. What if he had so? Then i would be ashamed. After 10 years of rule, Turkey cant deal with terrorists. And we are on the news as supporter of a terrorist organisation. İf you make Low educatec people statesmen, thats what you get.

Alienoz, stop embarrassing yourself

Should I tell the truth instead? Turkey is supporting terrorist organisation in Syria? And USA and Israel are supporting PKK? And Turkish government blames Iran for his incapability in handling of Syrian and PKK issues?

Unfortunately, Turkey's security lies in Syria's and Iran's sovereignty. Turks of Turkey are dependent on USA, cant do a damn thing. When Kurds talk of dividing Turkey, some people still imagine of united Turkey.

Mod Edit: Off-topic

Should I tell the truth instead? Turkey is supporting terrorist organisation in Syria? And USA and Israel are supporting PKK? And Turkish government blames Iran for his incapability in handling of Syrian and PKK issues?

Unfortunately, Turkey's security lies in Syria's and Iran's sovereignty. Turks of Turkey are dependent on USA, cant do a damn thing. When Kurds talk of dividing Turkey, some people still imagine of united Turkey.

So, correct me if I am wrong. You say "USA and Israel support PKK" and yet you think Turkey's salvation depends of nationalism? Are you for real?

Thread is closed for moderation.

Thread is open again, please stay on topic and don't insult each other....

Thread is closed for moderation.

Thread is open again, please stay on topic and don't insult each other....

Thank you, people should be civilized and should not provoke eachother.

Some people were deeply hurt. But truth is TR is siding with USA and Israel. Then complaining about Iran helping PKK. Thats not what honorable people do.

I remember Erbakan standing strongly against American imperialism. Now his Students most importantly Erdogan succumbed into Zionist conspiracy. What a shame.

Why are my posts getting deleted? They don't go against forum rules at all, i spent a lot of times writing them and they get deleted. What is this bs? They insult me and i answer in a very calm and respectful manner but they get deleted? If this goes unnoticed i have truly lost faith in this forum.

Thank you, people should be civilized and should not provoke eachother.

Some people were deeply hurt. But truth is TR is siding with USA and Israel. Then complaining about Iran helping PKK. Thats not what honorable people do.

I remember Erbakan standing strongly against American imperialism. Now his Students most importantly Erdogan succumbed into Zionist conspiracy. What a shame.

Interest. If you don't know the dynamics of this word then you really should not indulge yourself in the complicated world of politics.

You see safeguarding one's interests does NOT mean resistance of an other nation's. Each country goes after it is own military, political and above all economic interests. In more times than one a country's interests crosses path with another's, some are opposite others are the same. I hope I made myself clear.

Back
Top Bottom