What's new

The Best and Worst Airports In The World - 2015

i am so glad to see Jeddah airport at no2. for the worst airport ever-
actually they not spending money on this old airport they are almost going to finish the new airport
upload_2015-10-23_23-33-48.jpeg

kaia railway station
getresource.axd

Changi is lovely... If anyone of you go , you ppl must check out the airside swimming pool ..... Totally unique experience to swim and watch the planes taking off....

Do not worry, in China, even railway station will match these top 5 airport

Attachments

• wuhan6484.jpg
    wuhan6484.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 9301239148_113d61190d_h.jpg
    9301239148_113d61190d_h.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • tjw6_zps4f007059.jpg
    tjw6_zps4f007059.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 47
  • wuhan.jpg
    wuhan.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 53
top15 Airlines in the World

The World's Top 100 Airlines for 2015

1 Qatar Airways 2
2 Singapore Airlines 3
3 Cathay Pacific Airways 1
4 Turkish Airlines 5
5 Emirates 4
6 Etihad Airways 9
7 ANA All Nippon Airways 6
8 Garuda Indonesia 7
9 EVA Air 12
10 Qantas Airways 11
11 Asiana Airlines 8
12 Lufthansa 10
13 Austrian 21
14 Swiss Int'l Air Lines 13
15 Air France 25

top15 Airlines in the World

The World's Top 100 Airlines for 2015

1 Qatar Airways 2
2 Singapore Airlines 3
3 Cathay Pacific Airways 1
4 Turkish Airlines 5
5 Emirates 4
6 Etihad Airways 9
7 ANA All Nippon Airways 6
8 Garuda Indonesia 7
9 EVA Air 12
10 Qantas Airways 11
11 Asiana Airlines 8
12 Lufthansa 10
13 Austrian 21
14 Swiss Int'l Air Lines 13
15 Air France 25

Air France? Must be a joke.

Bahrain airport is horrible. I don't know how it got unto the top 100.

Singapore being a nation of 5 millions is able to build the world best airport. The credit goes to Singaporean Chinese.

Imagine if here is controlled by Islamo or Hindus, you wont get anything close.

20890700_0.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

changi.jpg

Singapore being a nation of 5 millions is able to build the world best airport. The credit goes to Singaporean Chinese.

20890700_0.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

changi.jpg

The airport is beautiful indeed. Been to Singapore several times, very spotless , clean, in that regard very similar to Japan. Just that its so HOT there in Singapore. So hot ! And its bad for me because I can't even "tan", I just turn beat red, and bad sunburn.

#japanesesensitiveskin
#paleskinproblems
#redburns
#sunblockdontworkonme

LOL

20890700_0.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

changi.jpg

Let me share Haneda Airport:

A product of Japanese insular genesis programs. :)

#japanesecivilengineering
#superior
#supreme
#proud

haneda_ph01.jpg

Img104.jpg

275042.jpg

upload_2015-6-5_12-7-41-jpeg.51543

haneda-airport-map.jpg

#superior
#supreme
#proud

haneda_ph01.jpg

Img104.jpg

275042.jpg

haneda-airport-map.jpg

I LOVE Haneda, but unfortunately Japan government out too much effort in Narita. Fortunately GOJ has change the policy.

Haneda toilet bowl is really No 1 in whole world (not just Haneda but every Japan Airport and Malls). I really miss it.

I LOVE Haneda, but unfortunately Japan government out too much effort in Narita. Fortunately GOJ has change the policy.

Haneda toilet bowl is really No 1 in whole world (not just Haneda but every Japan Airport and Malls). I really miss it.

Haneda indeed is beautiful. It is purely Japanese man made , the very island it sits on is man made, in fact the smaller islands around it are also part of Japanese insular genesis programs.

It is the definition of perfection in civil engineering structures.

:)

PS. Have you been back to Japan recently? :)

Haneda indeed is beautiful. It is purely Japanese man made , the very island it sits on is man made, in fact the smaller islands around it are also part of Japanese insular genesis programs.

It is the definition of perfection in civil engineering structures.

:)

PS. Have you been back to Japan recently? :)

Just resigned from Japanese company and join USA one. They are really nice people and Japan culture is East Asian culture at very perfection. (Not say China is no good but Chinese are subjected to harsher trial, and takes time to rebuild) I wont be in Japan for a long time to come.

Just resigned from Japanese company and join USA one. They are really nice people and Japan culture is East Asian culture at very perfection. (Not say China is no good but Chinese are subjected to harsher trial, and takes time to rebuild) I wont be in Japan for a long time to come.

Sad to see you left us, @Lux de Veritas , im sure you were great in what you did. Best of luck in your new company!

PS. I'm sure you will have a more 'relaxed' environment in your new American organization. I have worked for Japanese research firms before as an analyst in the past; the level of communication there is really, really stressing. They are professional, indeed, but the expectation and dedication is excessive. In my current employer (a US-based pharma company's research wing) I get paid more and I do less, LOL!!!!!!

What can i say? Can't complain? LMFAO!!!!!

I wont be in Japan for a long time to come.

So you travelled back and forth from Singapore to Japan frequently in your last job? Or did you work through tele-conference ?

Sad to see you left us, @Lux de Veritas , im sure you were great in what you did. Best of luck in your new company!

PS. I'm sure you will have a more 'relaxed' environment in your new American organization. I have worked for Japanese research firms before as an analyst in the past; the level of communication there is really, really stressing. They are professional, indeed, but the expectation and dedication is excessive. In my current employer (a US-based pharma company's research wing) I get paid more and I do less, LOL!!!!!!

What can i say? Can't complain? LMFAO!!!!!

So you travelled back and forth from Singapore to Japan frequently in your last job? Or did you work through tele-conference ?

Used to travel to Japan, but not too frequent. Depends on jobscope. The Japanese colleagues are nice people but unfortunately, Japan economy is going down.

These colleagues should deserve better things.

#superior
#supreme
#proud

haneda_ph01.jpg

Img104.jpg

275042.jpg

haneda-airport-map.jpg

Dude maybe Japan can help us to build a replacement for NAIA President Aquino did hinted on possibility of replacement airport near Manila bay i guess they scraping the conversion of sangly point as the new airport.

Back
Top Bottom