What's new

The best you can get: China-made tunnel boring machine to be exported to India

Then you must be the inferior customers. :D

Tunnel boring machine is not some simple cheap toy. It is one of the most complex and sophisticated construction machine. China has sold this for a decade and customers continue to come back for more. The European and Japan has not much different in quality and sophistication but the price is far apart compare to China one.
We are cheap customers. Who denied that

it's a midget compared to Big Bertha :rofl:

18sxwfm2hust6jpg.jpg

Indian firms(like L&T) should invest in R&D for TBMs,there is going to be huge requirements for atleast the next 20 years

18sxwfm2hust6jpg.jpg

Why are to trying to do d!ck measuring- I am quiet sure- If required Chinese can make even Bigger- The one India bought most probably will be used to drill the Himalayas in Kashmir for train and road tunnels-

Indian firms(like L&T) should invest in R&D for TBMs,there is going to be huge requirements for atleast the next 20 years

I doubt- India will have the requirements to the scale which Chinese have- Although they can do that for their own business expansion- Which would be good-

Why are to trying to do d!ck measuring- I am quiet sure- If required Chinese can make even Bigger- The one India bought most probably will be used to drill the Himalayas in Kashmir for train and road tunnels-

I doubt- India will have the requirements to the scale which Chinese have- Although they can do that for their own business expansion- Which would be good-

the best you can get this is the best you can get :eek:

just pointing out it's a midget compared to Big Bertha

:coffee:

in the future India can order 20 meter TBM from China

the best you can get this is the best you can get :eek:

just pointing out it's a midget i compared to Big Bertha

:coffee:

It is okay If they do some marketing- I have seen Americans, British and French do the same in several threads- My plane is the best no mine is better- These days fanboys are taking business too seriously even on social media- free marketing agents- :lol:

We are cheap customers. Who denied that
But the item you bought is not inferior one. Make one working TBM before you claimed China TBM is inferior.

TBM are state of art equipment. If one can make a working one, it will be consider advance. They are not statistic to prove the one made by China is inferior to Western or Japan.

Our China made TBM has proven itself in India, Turkey and China.

18sxwfm2hust6jpg.jpg

Too bad it's not reliable. PLus, it's made by Japanese, not Americans :enjoy:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tec...seattle-bertha-tunneling-drill-back-on-track/

We've covered the saga of the SR99 tunneling machine, better known as Bertha, since it broke down after only drilling though just 52 feet in three days of operation. Now the Seattle tunnel boring machine is finally back on track. It just broken through an access repair tunnel and has since mined 73 feet since December 22.

Too bad it's not reliable. PLus, it's made by Japanese, not Americans :enjoy:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tec...seattle-bertha-tunneling-drill-back-on-track/

We've covered the saga of the SR99 tunneling machine, better known as Bertha, since it broke down after only drilling though just 52 feet in three days of operation. Now the Seattle tunnel boring machine is finally back on track. It just broken through an access repair tunnel and has since mined 73 feet since December 22.

This gang of people are becoming funnier each passing day in their attempt to save some face and boast.

I put an extra line in the title to bring in some humor; nothing more, LOL. In fact I was inspired by a commercial GM had put on TVs at the time the US (late Bush, early Obama) government was in a massive bail-out mode of "too big to fail."

Back
Top Bottom