What's new

The Brutal Ethnic Violence of Dogging China in Xingjiang in China

Srinivas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

Uigher Anger (2009): Xinjiang remains tense after China's worst ethnic violence in decades. Nearly 200 Han Chinese died during a Uighur protest this month. Yet is the government's approach to Muslim Uighurs 'ethnic cleansing?'

Uigher Anger (2009): Xinjiang remains tense after China's worst ethnic violence in decades. Nearly 200 Han Chinese died during a Uighur protest this month. Yet is the government's approach to Muslim Uighurs 'ethnic cleansing?'

Posting news from five years ago? Did you even read the date?

Posting news from five years ago? Did you even read the date?

Any news related to Chinese oppression is a rare find .... since most of it is suppressed.

I am only highlighting the issues. Those oppressed do need support.

Last edited:
Any news related to Chinese oppression is a rare find .... since most of it is suppressed.

I am only highlighting the issues. Those oppressed do need support.

Please do post vids on Indian oppression on Kashmir, they need support too. :D

Please do post vids on Indian oppression on Kashmir, they need support too. :D

The forum is crawling with that kind of videos ..... you can check Kashmir's section ...... :lol:

I'm sure the Chinese ATF are as capable as the dreaded RR's are in kashmir.

The forum is crawling with that kind of videos ..... you can check Kashmir's section ...... :lol:

Far not enough news related to Indian opression ... since most of it is suppressed by the Indian regime.

Post more about India. We all care about real oppression and the many untold recent events.

Back
Top Bottom