What's new

The China vs. India News War

It was you who back stabbed us remember?

First you said Hindi Chini bhai bhai (notice that it is in Hindi, NOT in Chinese).

Then in 1959 you hosted our largest separatist group, just after they failed to violently overthrow the Chinese government.

Then in 1962 you started the Forward Policy against us, which was the beginning of the Sino-Indian War.

Even though we were in the middle of the worst famine in Chinese history, the Great leap forward!

You attacked us while we were on the verge of collapse from starvation, and surrounded on all sides by two enemy superpowers (USA and Soviets).

Yet you still lost. And you have only yourself to blame. Your back stabbing failed.

You mean that India attacked China .. and did a Naking rape to china ...who told you, so? - Neville chamerlain or Winston Churchile ...

As for the worst famine in chinese history .. c'mon ... don't blame us ... Mao Mao did it .. not Indians .. not Japanese.

Also, you need to take some tablets to overcome your hallucinations. (off course, not chinese made ones... you know why). :laugh:

First you said Hindi Chini bhai bhai (notice that it is in Hindi, NOT in Chinese).

Then in 1959 you hosted our largest separatist group, just after they failed to violently overthrow the Chinese government.

Then in 1962 you started the Forward Policy against us, which was the beginning of the Sino-Indian War.

Even though we were in the middle of the worst famine in Chinese history, the Great leap forward!

You attacked us while we were on the verge of collapse from starvation, and surrounded on all sides by two enemy superpowers (USA and Soviets).

Yet you still lost. And you have only yourself to blame. Your back stabbing failed.

sigh - You selectively quote the history conveniently leaving out the backstabbing done by China to India - building roads in Akshai Chin starting the work as early in early 1950s while signing the Panchsheel in 1954.

OMG, our troop on our territory, if your troop didn't invade our land you would not see the tents, on the contrary if you invaded deeper,your troops would see not only tents ,but also cities (of cause decades better than yours), but by then i doubt these guys have chance to go back home.
is it hard to understand it ???

so why did you remove your tents from your own land and go back.

The CPC hardly cares what the western media writes let alone the media from a primitive third world backwater like India.

Why?
Because we are Chinese and because we can, that's why!

:blah: :blah:

You are not a Chini then, coz you seem to boil over anything & everything related to India....While, as per you Cheen dont care about anyone.

And yes, call us 3rd world, call us 4th world even if you like. So much to your Might, even a nth world backward country can poke you at will....pity

sigh - You selectively quote the history conveniently leaving out the backstabbing done by China to India - building roads in Akshai Chin starting the work as early in early 1950s while signing the Panchsheel in 1954.

We never called you BROTHER and then back stabbed you, it was you who called us "Bhai bhai" (notice this is NOT in Chinese) and then back stabbed us.

The Forward Policy set up military posts far into Chinese territory in the EASTERN sector. The Eastern sector where India does not even claim any land!

And we build roads in Aksai Chin because Aksai Chin is Chinese sovereign territory. The Forward Policy was an attempt to take land in the Eastern sector that India never claimed. That was pure Chinese territory, uncontested by anyone, not disputed by anyone.

so why did you remove your tents from your own land and go back.

马勒戈壁,来到这个论坛什么奇葩逻辑什么残缺智商都领教了,谁能回答这个问题:为什么帐篷可以动啊? @Chinese-dragon @wanglaokan @cirr @xuxu1457

Last edited by a moderator:
马勒戈壁,来到这个论坛什么奇葩逻辑什么残缺智商都领教了,谁能回答这个问题:为什么帐篷可以动啊? @Chinese-dragon @wanglaokan @cir

Easy man, these Indians keep giving the same stupid response even though they already submitted:

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - Times Of India

NEW DELHI: Apart from dismantling a SET of strategically-located bunkers at Chumar as part of an arrangement to end the standoff at Depsang Bulge in eastern Ladakh, the Indian troops seem to have suspended patrols to the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Chumar, at least for now. Senior officials briefed by personnel on the ground said the Army has discontinued the round-the-clock patrolling it was undertaking in the area for the last few months.

India conceded to all our demands. They demolished ALL the bunkers in the region, halted all infrastructure work, and cancelled all troop patrols.

These guys just don't have the IQ to figure it out. They submitted to everything, and we submitted to nothing, even though they claim we were sitting 20-30 km into their territory for 3 weeks.

马勒戈壁,来到这个论坛什么奇葩逻辑什么残缺智商都领教了,谁能回答这个问题:为什么帐篷可以动啊? @Chinese-dragon @wanglaokan @cirr

You forgot Hong wu

马勒戈壁,来到这个论坛什么奇葩逻辑什么残缺智商都领教了,谁能回答这个问题:为什么帐篷可以动啊? @Chinese-dragon @wanglaokan @cirr @xuxu1457

Sorry mate, I never go to this stupid type threads, generally I just Ignore such threads

Easy man, these Indians keep giving the same stupid response even though they already submitted:

Indian troops suspend patrols at Chumar - Times Of India

India conceded to all our demands. They demolished ALL the bunkers in the region, halted all infrastructure work, and cancelled all troop patrols.

These guys just don't have the IQ to figure it out. They submitted to everything, and we submitted to nothing, even though they claim we were sitting 20-30 km into their territory for 3 weeks.

mate with your high IQ can you tell me whats a dispute over a land means.if both the parties are not claiming the same land then there is no dispute.if you want to have a decent discussion ,let me know.

mate with your high IQ can you tell me whats a dispute over a land means.if both the parties are not claiming the same land then there is no dispute.if you want to have a decent discussion ,let me know.

I am very willing to have a decent discussion, if you want to participate then answer these:

(Note it was an Indian member who first brought up the topic of back stabbing, I commented with the facts).

We never called you BROTHER and then back stabbed you, it was you who called us "Bhai bhai" (notice this is NOT in Chinese) and then back stabbed us.

The Forward Policy set up military posts far into Chinese territory in the EASTERN sector. The Eastern sector where India does not even claim any land!

And we build roads in Aksai Chin because Aksai Chin is Chinese sovereign territory. The Forward Policy was an attempt to take land in the Eastern sector that India never claimed. That was pure Chinese territory, uncontested by anyone, not disputed by anyone.

I am very willing to have a decent discussion, if you want to participate then answer these:

(Note it was an Indian member who first brought up the topic of back stabbing, I commented with the facts).

How can i answer for some else mate ,i can only answer for my self .do you agree there is a dispute over land our countries have.

How can i answer for some else mate ,i can only answer for my self .do you agree there is a dispute over land our countries have.

Yes. The dispute with India is our only land-border dispute.

The rest of our disputes are maritime, i.e. sea-based disputes. And thus inherently limited to Naval skirmishes, there is no possibility of a full-scale land-war with them. Since neither side claims land from the other side, only maritime territory.

We are so aggressive that we even sent 2 planets against India!

Its true that some time people get confused..... Like the Zoo story Dog and Lion....

@Topic : It is absolutely right to criticize indian media.... But we have some good news channels and papers.... The hindu is one of such paper

We are so aggressive that we even sent 2 planets against India!

Its true that some time people get confused..... Like the Zoo story Dog and Lion....

@Topic : It is absolutely right to criticize indian media.... But we have some good news channels and papers.... The hindu is one of such paper

Back
Top Bottom