What's new

The China vs. India News War

Seems, you are in hurry! more than 10 years ago, many people had predicted the tragic furture of China, why need google, we have known that the furture of china in your indian and western eyes are doom and gloom, don't care, I just be happy that we are booming now.

Enjoy your booming furture of india!

10 years ago India was growing @4.2%( though it bounced back @8.6% in 2004) and China 12+%. Situation was totally different. China was then darling of the world economy for money. At that time, people could not believe that China can grow less than 10%. That age has gone.

10 years ago India was growing @4.2%( though it bounced back @8.6% in 2004) and China 12+%. Situation was totally different. China was then darling of the world economy for money. At that time, people could not believe that China can grow less than 10%. That age has gone.
So, What do you want to prove?

Tibet has nothing to do with India, it is a part of China and has been recognized as such by every Government in the world, including the Indian government.

The agreements you had with Tibet were unauthorized, you were dealing with a criminal Tibetan administration that attempted to separate while China was weakened from WW2 and the Chinese Civil War.

They have no legal authority, since Tibet was never recognized as an independent country. Not by anyone, and certainly not by India. If you want to make agreements on the border, you come to China not to traitors, and you certainly don't host them in your country and then let the CIA use your airbases against us either.

are you sure you got the timeframes right ,with the Tibet declaring independence, the chinese civil war and the WW2.the declaration happened much before the other two incidents.

Just like how chinese are eying Mongol Yuan territories in the name of China.

century of Humiliation is for Chinese not for India. Do not try to see India in the prism of Chinese fake history.
Ok, you see the time that occupied by Britain is glorious, good, it is logical that you follow the border line Britain drawn!

Everything that goes up comes down, and vice versa. :)
Want to prove India will goes up, China goes down?

Except our trajectory is not going down.

7.5% growth of an 8.3 trillion base is far more than we have ever grown. When we were growing at 12% it was of a much smaller economic base.

Whereas India, due to falling growth and falling Rupee values, the GDP is actually going down year by year.

So maybe we should wait until India becomes weak to resolve the issue. :P

This is temporary and result of various factors; some of which are beyond our control.

With right policies, we will be fine again; even now Indian economy is second fastest growing economy in trillion dollar league.

So maybe we should wait until India becomes weak to resolve the issue

We were in far worse situation in 1965 and late 1980s; but we survived, emerging even stronger.

And remember, on military front, our power projection capacity is growing every year; the progress on this front has not stopped.

Haha, we'll see I guess. :D

Mathematically, for 1.5 trillion to catch up with 8.3 trillion, you'd need to grow at something like 20% a year for decades (since the 8.3 trillion will continue to increase at the same time). Let's see if you can do that.

And who said it is necessary for India to catch up with China?

India just needs to retain superiority on western border while remaining enough strong on eastern border (retaining denial of dilemma capability) and fix its economy while at the same time follow a dynamic, effective foreign policy.

You said "Indians destroyed all bunkers and agreed to our demands".

Do you why we did this?

We need peace on both borders for some years so we can concentrate on economy and other pressing issues; reinforcing power projection capacity on eastern border will continue during these "peaceful years".

And then India will REJECT the offer again. :lol: And round and round we go.

-------------------

Or... we could wait until you are weak and then resolve it.

The way your economic growth is dropping (now to 4.4%) that seems rather the more likely option.

The Indian Rupee is just crashing like IAF MIG-21 flying coffin, what's more you gonna expect from India? A failed backstabber Nation in 1962 when China were undergoing a devastating famine. Even its so called close friend Iran reject oil trade with Indian Rupee, cause Iranian knows India produce cheap stuffs not worth buying.

Indians are usually paranoid when it comes to China. China will have to fight a war with India to,

1) Give the Ah-Sans a reality check, perhaps its the kick they need to actually develop as a country.

2) Give our neighbours to the east a good show

Where did Maoist policies go, China need to fight to keep peace.

China only has one enemy to the southwest.Indian do theirs and we do ours respectively for border war in future.

Lol..says someone who cant spell Venus.

ohhh.. thanks for pointing out my mistake,but is it only what u said VENUS ? Isn't is SPY-nus or something else?
you've already seen that I'm uneducated or illiterated from my english spelling,to be more honest ,i cann't even speak a single word in currylish. if i'm not wrong there were already some threads which listed superiorities that India has ,in which one is currylish speaking...

1) Just see it happens before 2020 or not. That will prove his statement. Indian growth rate in 2002(4.2%) and in 2004(8.6%). It happens in India.

2)GDP of Japan in 1995( $5 trillion) and China($300 billion).

3) Growth in China is from 14% to 7.5% and heading for less than 4%.

4) Fake Data.

5) Manufacturing erosion.

6) Credit bubble.

7) Property bubble.

8) Indian problem is made in India. And, we are addressing them quickly.

9) Ghost Cities.

Just watch before 2020. It happened with UK, USA, GERMANY, JAPAN, S.K. and it's now happening with China.
everything is fake from China except the infrastructure we built along the border.

ohhh.. thanks for pointing out my mistake,but is it only what u said VENUS ? Isn't is SPY-nus or something else?
you've already seen that I'm uneducated or illiterated from my english spelling,to be more honest ,i cann't even speak a single word in currylish. if i'm not wrong there were already some threads which listed superiorities that India has ,in which one is currylish speaking...

everything is fake from China except the infrastructure we built along the border.

Oops...did that hurt? :lol:

The difference is that while china is a dictator India is worlds largest democracy.

No one can dictate terms in a democracy. :angel:

If china want to be seen in a good light they should stop bullying all of their neighbors and free Tibet. :tup:

Tibet already free and Arunachal under control by white people which should be freed.

Back
Top Bottom