What's new

THE COLDEST WAR- India,Pakistan and the Siachen Glacier

LOL. I can quote many foreign journalists who give victory to Pakistan in 1965. I have played this game many times with you Indians. Whats the point? U guys just go on believing that with a military your size and still could not take Lahore where your Generals were quoted saying that they were going to have their drinks in Lahore Gymkhana. LOL.
"If Wishes were Fishes no one would go hungry."

:sniper:

ROTFL!! For one more time can you kindly quote again please? I will learn something today! If 1965 was complete victory for Pakistan... Why was Kashmir valley still under Indian jurisdiction :-)

You played with lies and fraud moves! After 65 long years.... India still own 2/3 of Kashmir a status quo unchanged since 1947... Status Quo... IT IS ALL WE NEED!

Please don't give up on him.It is actually funny to debate with that guy .

@Slayer786 , What is your opinion about this report written by your own countrymen about 65.1965, Adventurism and Ejaz Haider’s Fiction

@rashtriya.rifles , please read the above link . Also don't miss the comment by pakistanis -- fun like hell .

LOL. And I thought it was only me enjoying taking yours. LOL. Inall the replies not even once have you offered any constructive arguments and it shows your lack of knowledge. But its not your fault. Indians generally lack common sense. And cannot accept taht they were beaten. ALthough we in Pakistan and the world know the truth about how India lost thew 1965 war.

:cheesy:

ROTFL!! For one more time can you kindly quote again please? I will learn something today! If 1965 was complete victory for Pakistan... Why was Kashmir valley still under Indian jurisdiction :-)

You played with lies and fraud moves! After 65 long years.... India still own 2/3 of Kashmir a status quo unchanged since 1947... Status Quo... IT IS ALL WE NEED!

It was Indian Generals who had boasted that they would be drinking at Lahore Gymkhana in the evening. But Pakistan army defeated them and they ran with their tails under their legs. Our PAF completely dominated the skies where we lost 19 to more than a 100 of your IAF. But you guys go ahead and keep ignoring it all and keep believing in your fantasies.
And we still have 1/3 of Azad Kashmir that we snatched from you. And that is why you have 700.000 soldiers in the remaining Indian Occupied Kashmir as you guys are very scared of us.LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was Indian Generals who had boasted that they would be drinking at Lahore Gymkhana in the evening. But Pakistan army defeated them and they ran with their tails under their legs. Our PAF completely dominated the skies where we lost 19 to more than a 100 of your IAF. But you guys go ahead and keep ignoring it all and keep believing in your fantasies.
And we still have 1/3 of Azad Kashmir that we snatched from you. And that is why you have 700.000 soldiers in the remaining Indian Occupied Kashmir as you guys are very scared of us.LOL.:sniper:

FYI... It is not that you have 1/3 of Azad Kashmir snatched from India... Your invaders snatched it from the Kashmiri king Hari Singh! Pakistan army did destroy some MIG's parked in the hangers!

If Pakistan was so successful then why did they NOT resolve the Kashmir issue to your terms? Won in the war! and still issue is NOT resolved... I don't understand what kind of success is this!

No matter how many times we debunk the 47, 65,99 victory argument it comes back again and again.

I read this piece some years ago but still very good to read it again. Thanks.

LOL. And I thought it was only me enjoying taking yours. LOL. Inall the replies not even once have you offered any constructive arguments and it shows your lack of knowledge. But its not your fault. Indians generally lack common sense. And cannot accept taht they were beaten. ALthough we in Pakistan and the world know the truth about how India lost thew 1965 war.

:cheesy:

You are talking about constructive arguments . What argument have you bought other than we will do this and that in 2014 ??
You have not even provided a single source for any of your argument.

As for 1965 , live in your dreams.....Enough evidence has been shown (even from international sources) how pak got it's back kicked by India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom