What's new

The Controversial statement of US person on Su-30 how much true.(sorry if already discussed)

ptltejas

Reaction score
Country
India
I Just show one statement of US personal on Su-30 Whether there is anything we need to consider and to make su-30 better. I think guy bluff batter so we can do the best.

Oh not again!
What's the use of saying sorry when a simple search on the forum would give you numerous links about the topic at hand. Simply mean you did not bother to search.

And it has been discussed at length and a lot of trolling went on. Search it and enjoy it.

Oh not again!
What's the use of saying sorry when a simple search on the forum would give you numerous links about the topic at hand. Simply mean you did not bother to search.

And it has been discussed at length and a lot of trolling went on. Search it and enjoy it.

LOL, from your profile name, I can see that you would take this as a personal affront.:D

LOL, from your profile name, I can see that you would take this as a personal affront.:D
HAHA You are right. But, seriously both sides got into a dual with valuable input from our Chinese friends also. And i just can't see that happening again. LOL.

Just give some thread name, when i posted I didnt find any already opened thread name. I have also seen that India shall have vikramaditya on 15th Nov, I tried to open the thread and I founded that IND151 has already opened it and i just post in that thread. looking to the old news i think to see if already discussed.

Whatever I add one more thread open in my name. :yahoo:.

Back
Top Bottom