What's new

The country with Muslims but no mosque

I can say the same about you.

Go look at my first post's reply and the thanks it recieved. Clearly shows, racism emanting from islomophobics is beyond control.

Go burn sidhu's effigy,

https://nation.com.pk/18-Aug-2018/navjot-singh-sidhu-s-mission-to-spread-love-ignites-hate-in-india

I don't have any hopes from them, they are Islamophobia. I'm just slapping them and enjoying. They are entertainment nothing more than that.
Creature you need to come up with better retorts.

How many muslim Lands don't allow churches and temples to built of different religions?

I can say the same about you.

Go look at my first post's reply and the thanks it recieved. Clearly shows, racism emanting from islomophobics is beyond control.

You group a large set of countries together and blame each and everyone in the group for any action of any in that group, and that makes you a racist.

Yes we see you treating your women as $h1t. Can i respond by being more clearer, "7 men with one women"? Think you r smart huh?

Like I mention, all those terrorists are created by your govts. You are the ones who were on the mission to eliminate Jews and then settle them into Muslim lands to create a fight, you guys were the ones who created terrorists in Afghanistan to collapse Soviets, you guys were the ones who created terrorists in Syria to crush Asad and Iran. It is always you guys who are involved in destroying Muslim lands.

I personally don't see world through religious angle but trolls and extremists such as yourself pull people into your fasicm. And I tell you what, if that is your "healthy thinking" then people like myself should only pray cuz you are a lost cause.

Now go find a Christian to lynch or Muslim to kill for eating beef.

Typical oriental problem, you lack self criticism. You blame always others. The backwardness of your countries, the twisted stoneage cultures there, the lack of creativity. Its all the evil west.

According to you, without the evil wests influence, Pakistan or other muslim countries would be progressive paradise like Sweden and Switzerland.

Let me guess, the evil west was also the reason for endless wars between Sunni and Shia since medival times. West also forced muslims to kill millions by invading India

Dont white americans call you half breed or monkey worshipper?

Lol I am from pure Aryan lineage of Blue eyed Kashmiri pandit so I get more respect from Fellow Whites than anyone else.

My white great grandfather's pure race was the reason he was given us citizenship in the first place.

But surely we do call South Asian Hindus like Indians, P akis , Bengalis as Monkey worshippers like you.

We Aryans tried to civilized you but being darkies your people fall right into their typical sub humanoid practices.

Lol I am from pure Aryan lineage of Blue eyed Kashmiri pandit so I get more respect from Fellow Whites than anyone else.

My white great grandfather's pure race was the reason he was given us citizenship in the first place.

But surely we do call South Asian Hindus like Indians, P akis , Bengalis as Monkey worshippers like you.

We Aryans tried to civilized you but being darkies your people fall right into their typical sub humanoid practices.

I dont get it are you a half breed or aren't you a half breed

One minute your saying your pandit next minute your white man

So either your grandfather fcuked a white whore or you prostituted themselves to the white man

Either way dosent that make you a mongrel? And if your a mongrel then what the hell you moaning about:lol:

You said Mecca is like Vatican so christians are not allowed in meccah. So you sugegst we should ban muslims from Rome s well? Or do you say christian people should be allowed to visit mecca? Since Muslims are allowed to visit Rome.

We have no interest in visiting Vatican. What you should do is your business but don't expect us to cry for the Vatican, we don't consider it as a holy land.

We have no interest in visiting Vatican. What you should do is your business but don't expect us to cry for the Vatican, we don't consider it as a holy land.

Evry year millions of gulf State arabs visit Rome.

But i would Like to understand your ideology. Does your Quran say you should disrespect holy land of Christians?

But i would Like to understand your ideology. Does your Quran say you should disrespect holy land of Christians?

Is Rome part of Vatican? As I said what you should do with Vatican is your business, don't tell us what our blessed Prophet (pbuh) should have done with Mecca and Medina.

@

i was in Italy a month ago, very beautiful country!!! i did see quite a few arabs in Rome at all the main tourist sites. I was even shocked to see a Hijabi woman inside St Peters Basilica.

Is Rome part of Vatican? As I said what you should do with Vatican is your business, don't tell us what our blessed Prophet (pbuh) should have done with Mecca and Medina.

Are you Saudi? Last time i checked the Saudis make Mecca a Las Vegas. Doesnt look very respectful for me.

Also if an aircraft is in trouble and Mecca is closest Airport, you would denie an emergency landing?

@

i was in Italy a month ago, very beautiful country!!! i did see quite a few arabs in Rome at all the main tourist sites. I was even shocked to see a Hijabi woman inside St Peters Basilica.

If she want visit it, we dont block entry.

Are you Saudi? Last time i checked the Saudis make Mecca a Las Vegas. Doesnt look very respectful for me.

Your buddy MBS tried it in Jeddah not in Mecca. Before posting do some research.

Back
Top Bottom